Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

good morning all.
What's so damn good about it?!?  GFY!  (Hi, Sam.  Just trying to stir the Tuesday pot)
That's exactly what I asked the warden when she wished me a good morning...she answered that I was able to talk to her, so it had to be a good morning.  since I have to live there, had to agree...since I don't live here, GFY!!  >:(       LOL, pot stirred!
If a tree falls in the woods...
I had a GREAT morning, and what little of the afternoon has been VERY REWARDING.
Is TWSS?
she's speechless.
She can't find the words to express her disappointment?

good morning all.
What's so damn good about it?!?  GFY!  (Hi, Sam.  Just trying to stir the Tuesday pot)
That's exactly what I asked the warden when she wished me a good morning...she answered that I was able to talk to her, so it had to be a good morning.  since I have to live there, had to agree...since I don't live here, GFY!!  >:(       LOL, pot stirred!
If a tree falls in the woods...
I had a GREAT morning, and what little of the afternoon has been VERY REWARDING.
Is TWSS?
she's speechless.
She can't find the words to express her disappointment?
Silence is golden and fungible.  Gold that is.

good morning all.
What's so damn good about it?!?  GFY!  (Hi, Sam.  Just trying to stir the Tuesday pot)
That's exactly what I asked the warden when she wished me a good morning...she answered that I was able to talk to her, so it had to be a good morning.  since I have to live there, had to agree...since I don't live here, GFY!!  >:(       LOL, pot stirred!
If a tree falls in the woods...
I had a GREAT morning, and what little of the afternoon has been VERY REWARDING.
Is TWSS?
she's speechless.
She can't find the words to express her disappointment?
She's restrained with a ball gag in her mouth?

good morning all.
What's so damn good about it?!?  GFY!  (Hi, Sam.  Just trying to stir the Tuesday pot)
That's exactly what I asked the warden when she wished me a good morning...she answered that I was able to talk to her, so it had to be a good morning.  since I have to live there, had to agree...since I don't live here, GFY!!  >:(       LOL, pot stirred!
If a tree falls in the woods...
I had a GREAT morning, and what little of the afternoon has been VERY REWARDING.
Is TWSS?
she's speechless.
She can't find the words to express her disappointment?
She's restrained with a ball gag in her mouth?
this is dean, not Bad Dad!

heading out soon.

good morning all.
What's so damn good about it?!?  GFY!  (Hi, Sam.  Just trying to stir the Tuesday pot)
That's exactly what I asked the warden when she wished me a good morning...she answered that I was able to talk to her, so it had to be a good morning.  since I have to live there, had to agree...since I don't live here, GFY!!  >:(       LOL, pot stirred!
If a tree falls in the woods...
I had a GREAT morning, and what little of the afternoon has been VERY REWARDING.
Is TWSS?
she's speechless.
She can't find the words to express her disappointment?
She's restrained with a ball gag in her mouth?
this is dean, not Bad Dad!
Indeed!

Another day, another nickel. Good evening, gents. Smoking a well aged La Gloria Cubana on my commute home.

Another day, another nickel. Good evening, gents. Smoking a well aged La Gloria Cubana on my commute home.
You get to smoke on the train?

Evening CB and Tony.  Just got home myself today - no cigar just elixir today.

All aftrnoon talking to vehicle transporters to get my retirement mobile moved from Louisiana to a restoration facility near Nashville, TN.

Evening CB and Tony.  Just got home myself today - no cigar just elixir today.

All aftrnoon talking to vehicle transporters to get my retirement mobile moved from Louisiana to a restoration facility near Nashville, TN.
Retirement mobile?  Was ist das?

Evening CB and Tony.  Just got home myself today - no cigar just elixir today.

All aftrnoon talking to vehicle transporters to get my retirement mobile moved from Louisiana to a restoration facility near Nashville, TN.
Retirement mobile?  Was ist das?
I have a 1978 FJ40 Land Cruiser for transportation when I retire.  Had the body restored 12 years ago but needs mechanical restoration.

Another day, another nickel. Good evening, gents. Smoking a well aged La Gloria Cubana on my commute home.
You get to smoke on the train?
Pre-train part of the commute. Unfortunately the cigar was a little too aged. It had a fragile Connecticut wrapper and a poor draw.  It smoked too quickly too; 7" salomon in less than 75 minutes.  All I got was cedar.  It proves that not all sticks age well.

Evening CB and Tony.  Just got home myself today - no cigar just elixir today.

All aftrnoon talking to vehicle transporters to get my retirement mobile moved from Louisiana to a restoration facility near Nashville, TN.
Retirement mobile?  Was ist das?
I have a 1978 FJ40 Land Cruiser for transportation when I retire.  Had the body restored 12 years ago but needs mechanical restoration.
Da Redfish tourin' da land footloose and fancy free.  Leaving the warden at home?

Evening CB and Tony.  Just got home myself today - no cigar just elixir today.

All aftrnoon talking to vehicle transporters to get my retirement mobile moved from Louisiana to a restoration facility near Nashville, TN.
Retirement mobile?  Was ist das?
I have a 1978 FJ40 Land Cruiser for transportation when I retire.  Had the body restored 12 years ago but needs mechanical restoration.
Da Redfish tourin' da land footloose and fancy free.  Leaving the warden at home?
He wishes.

Another day, another nickel. Good evening, gents. Smoking a well aged La Gloria Cubana on my commute home.
You get to smoke on the train?
Pre-train part of the commute. Unfortunately the cigar was a little too aged. It had a fragile Connecticut wrapper and a poor draw.  It smoked too quickly too; 7" salomon in less than 75 minutes.  All I got was cedar.  It proves that not all sticks age well.
That certainly calls for a Sheesh!  Sheesh!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9