CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: 12/15/2015  (Read 11594 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 12/15/2015
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2015, 08:31:57 AM »

Morning Rick, Dave, Chip, and Bidin'Scott.
Morning Mark, all. That was the box LTG got outbid on and the price stayed the rest of the day
D'oh!  And only one box up for bid?
Yes and it went for only $3 above his max bid. May be a new Cheapy Cheapo crowned!
TxDave's been vying for that title lately as well, though I think his purchase volume might disqualify him. One must shop but not actually purchase because it's still too expensive.
I am a hard line shopper but when the price is right I am a volume buyer.
Speaking of which, GunBuyer hasn't sent me a shipment notification.   :(
Been a while since I bought from them and don't remember if they sent me one or not but I got the shipment in about 3 or 4 days.  Shipping is all fuct up this time of the year though and things are taking extra days to arrive.

I would drop them a note or a call.

Threebean

« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2015, 08:40:58 AM »

Morning Mark, all. That was the box LTG got outbid on and the price stayed the rest of the day
Yes and it went for only $3 above his max bid. May be a new Cheapy Cheapo crowned!
TxDave's been vying for that title lately as well, though I think his purchase volume might disqualify him. One must shop but not actually purchase because it's still too expensive.
Been a while since I bought from them and don't remember if they sent me one or not but I got the shipment in about 3 or 4 days.  Shipping is all fuct up this time of the year though and things are taking extra days to arrive.

Emailed them yesterday.  I'll give it another day before I try calling. But yeah, I'm sure they are swamped. 

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2015, 08:42:17 AM »

good morning guys. wifi all fucked up here. I am alive and well. cigars and coffee. life is good.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2015, 08:43:38 AM »

good morning guys. wifi all fucked up here. I am alive and well. cigars and coffee. life is good.
Morning Dean, glad to hear you are alive and well down there. 

Wifi fuct up all around I guess, mine at home was out this morning and friend at work said his went out yesterday and still out.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2015, 08:44:35 AM »

Emailed them yesterday.  I'll give it another day before I try calling. But yeah, I'm sure they are swamped.
Are you sure the FFL provided them the needed info?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2015, 08:48:54 AM »

Scorcher Tuesday Maybe? 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2015, 08:52:19 AM »

Dang, just realized I forgot to pack a smoke for later.  I've got just one solaman in my portable.  I guess I'll have to cut out 2.5 hours early.
It's your only choice.
I hope my manager sees it that way too.  After all, my hands are tied.

Threebean

« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2015, 08:56:43 AM »

Are you sure the FFL provided them the needed info?
Yep, talked to FFL and seller, all set.

Threebean

« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2015, 08:57:25 AM »

Morning Dean, glad to hear you are alive and well down there. 

Wifi fuct up all around I guess, mine at home was out this morning and friend at work said his went out yesterday and still out.
Mine's still working, knock wood.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2015, 09:01:48 AM »

waiting on lady's contractor to go over house design and layout. he's late. I have plans drawn up on what she wants and he can decide plans from there. limited to 900 sq ft.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2015, 09:03:13 AM »

CAO Day on the Page but they do have boxes (24) of La Traviata Maduro's (5.6X46) for $60.

Also some Torano's on there.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2015, 09:16:59 AM »

Burn It Down Again?

BALTIMORE (Reuters) - City officials and schools in Baltimore, a city hit by rioting earlier this year, braced for the possibility of more violent protests as a jury on Tuesday deliberated the case of a police officer charged in the death of a black detainee.

Officer William Porter, 26, is on trial for manslaughter and other charges in Freddie Gray's death from a broken neck suffered in the back of a police van. Gray's death in April triggered protests and rioting and intensified a U.S. debate on police treatment of minorities.

Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake said she was opening an emergency operations center and pleaded for calm.

Police have canceled all leave in light of the imminent jury decision.

"Whether you agree or whether you disagree with the jury's ultimate verdict, our reaction has to be one of respect in Baltimore's neighborhoods," she said.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2015, 09:21:37 AM »

CAO Day on the Page but they do have boxes (24) of La Traviata Maduro's (5.6X46) for $60.

Also some Torano's on there.
Almost nothing sold (a couple of Torano's were sold out when it opened)

Threebean

« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2015, 09:31:01 AM »

Burn It Down Again?

BALTIMORE (Reuters) - City officials and schools in Baltimore, a city hit by rioting earlier this year, braced for the possibility of more violent protests as a jury on Tuesday deliberated the case of a police officer charged in the death of a black detainee.

Officer William Porter, 26, is on trial for manslaughter and other charges in Freddie Gray's death from a broken neck suffered in the back of a police van. Gray's death in April triggered protests and rioting and intensified a U.S. debate on police treatment of minorities.

Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake said she was opening an emergency operations center and pleaded for calm.

"Whether you agree or whether you disagree with the jury's ultimate verdict, our reaction has to be one of respect in Baltimore's neighborhoods," she said.
Damn, good thing the first officer being tried isn't one of the white guys.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2015, 09:32:37 AM »

Burn It Down Again?

Damn, good thing the first officer being tried isn't one of the white guys.
2 Black Cops shot an 8 year old Caucasian boy and killed him in Louisiana  - how much have you heard about that?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9