Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Looks like the page sold a lot of cigars
Looked like they had already sold a lot when it started up.

I picked up a couple of 5-packs of the Curivari  BV500's early and they showed sold out after an hour or so then they showed plenty available later in the day......

Good morning, folks.

Looks like the page sold a lot of cigars
Looked like they had already sold a lot when it started up.

I picked up a couple of 5-packs of the Curivari  BV500's early and they showed sold out after an hour or so then they showed plenty available later in the day......
Nice deal on those

Looks like the page sold a lot of cigars
Looked like they had already sold a lot when it started up.

I picked up a couple of 5-packs of the Curivari  BV500's early and they showed sold out after an hour or so then they showed plenty available later in the day......
Nice deal on those
Yeah, and you rarely see them on much of a special of any kind.  That is one of the big pluses for the Page, they have so many specials on things never on special.  Just hope they keep that up after the new wears off.

Morning Rick, Dave, Chip, and Bidin'Scott.
Morning Mark, all. That was the box LTG got outbid on and the price stayed the rest of the day
D'oh!  And only one box up for bid?
Yes and it went for only $3 above his max bid. May be a new Cheapy Cheapo crowned!
TxDave's been vying for that title lately as well, though I think his purchase volume might disqualify him. One must shop but not actually purchase because it's still too expensive.

Morning Rick, Dave, Chip, and Bidin'Scott.
Morning Mark, all. That was the box LTG got outbid on and the price stayed the rest of the day
D'oh!  And only one box up for bid?
Yes and it went for only $3 above his max bid. May be a new Cheapy Cheapo crowned!
TxDave's been vying for that title lately as well, though I think his purchase volume might disqualify him. One must shop but not actually purchase because it's still too expensive.
I am a hard line shopper but when the price is right I am a volume buyer.

Morning Rick, Dave, Chip, and Bidin'Scott.
Morning Mark, all. That was the box LTG got outbid on and the price stayed the rest of the day
D'oh!  And only one box up for bid?
Yes and it went for only $3 above his max bid. May be a new Cheapy Cheapo crowned!
TxDave's been vying for that title lately as well, though I think his purchase volume might disqualify him. One must shop but not actually purchase because it's still too expensive.
Pretty tempting stuff, I agree.  Good morning Fish, Tex and Bean.

Dang, just realized I forgot to pack a smoke for later.  I've got just one solaman in my portable.  I guess I'll have to cut out 2.5 hours early.

Morning Rick, Dave, Chip, and Bidin'Scott.
Morning Mark, all. That was the box LTG got outbid on and the price stayed the rest of the day
D'oh!  And only one box up for bid?
Yes and it went for only $3 above his max bid. May be a new Cheapy Cheapo crowned!
TxDave's been vying for that title lately as well, though I think his purchase volume might disqualify him. One must shop but not actually purchase because it's still too expensive.
I am a hard line shopper but when the price is right I am a volume buyer.
Speaking of which, GunBuyer hasn't sent me a shipment notification.   :(

Dang, just realized I forgot to pack a smoke for later.  I've got just one solaman in my portable.  I guess I'll have to cut out 2.5 hours early.
Now that sounds like a good plan of recovery!

Dang, just realized I forgot to pack a smoke for later.  I've got just one solaman in my portable.  I guess I'll have to cut out 2.5 hours early.
It's your only choice.

Morning Rick, Dave, Chip, and Bidin'Scott.
Morning Mark, all. That was the box LTG got outbid on and the price stayed the rest of the day
Been a while since I bought from them and don't remember if they sent me one or not but I got the shipment in about 3 or 4 days.  Shipping is all fuct up this time of the year though and things are taking extra days to arrive.

I would drop them a note or a call.
D'oh!  And only one box up for bid?
Yes and it went for only $3 above his max bid. May be a new Cheapy Cheapo crowned!
TxDave's been vying for that title lately as well, though I think his purchase volume might disqualify him. One must shop but not actually purchase because it's still too expensive.
I am a hard line shopper but when the price is right I am a volume buyer.
Speaking of which, GunBuyer hasn't sent me a shipment notification.   :(
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9