CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16

Author Topic: 12/14/2015  (Read 24401 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 12/14/2015
« Reply #150 on: December 14, 2015, 11:19:07 AM »

Anybody use Amazon regularly?

Having an issue, a product says delivered and I never got it. Only option the give you online is a refund/return. I can't return what I didn't receive, no ability to speak to someone either and they won't complete a refund until you send the item back, WTF?
I've only had a problem with them with a late payment, not one that wasn't delivered. Did it come from them, or a 3rd party? I imagine they'd ship you another one if you put up a mild amount of fuss, which I know you're capable of.
Haha, you know it. This was a third party but trying to reconcile there just directs you back to Amazon and I don't see anyway to get in touch with them yet
Try this:  •Customer service (U.S.): 1-866-216-1072

If that does not work try the live chat:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/chat/popup.html?c2cId=bd1490a1-8dbc-49f8-945e-9461b3f74d40&token=4175985671&callMeC2CId=5cc95135-30fd-474b-97a7-197f28c24edc&reftagSuffix=EPC
All resolved, thanks for the # Tex
Glad it worked, used it a long time ago and had it in my little black book so not sure if it would still work.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #151 on: December 14, 2015, 11:29:30 AM »

Morning, Bret... or is it WetBret again today?
Nah, some drizzle on the drive in.  But the sun is out for a moment.  Won't last long, I expect.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #152 on: December 14, 2015, 11:30:36 AM »

G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Good morning Steve.

Here there, Sam. If you're interested in those Pudgys, I think I gave $59 way back on the devil. $65 is pretty good and it is a good sampler, imo. And I think it's only the Scorcher deals you have to process completely in 20 min. Watch the inventory though.

Another good deal, in the right margin, is the box blowout on the Flor de Las Antillas. Toro price is about as good as I've seen outside of getting 4x5ers from the mash (sans box)... and that was $92.89
ENABLING BASTARD
As if you aren't.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #153 on: December 14, 2015, 11:30:47 AM »

G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Good morning Steve.

Here there, Sam. If you're interested in those Pudgys, I think I gave $59 way back on the devil. $65 is pretty good and it is a good sampler, imo. And I think it's only the Scorcher deals you have to process completely in 20 min. Watch the inventory though.

Another good deal, in the right margin, is the box blowout on the Flor de Las Antillas. Toro price is about as good as I've seen outside of getting 4x5ers from the mash (sans box)... and that was $92.89
ENABLING BASTARD

Fwiw, the Mash deal on the 4x5ers of the Robusto is better (Not there today, but 76.29... once even 72.97). That's why I just mentioned the toro.  ;)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #154 on: December 14, 2015, 11:32:19 AM »

Good morning Steve.

ENABLING BASTARD
As if you aren't.

...And Bret wanted Brick House Toros.... HoHoHo ;)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #155 on: December 14, 2015, 11:33:36 AM »

Fuk'n Famous, Undercrowns were on the mash $25/5 on Saturday, $27/5 yesterday and $30/5 today.  Guess they are making up for the 30% off I got on them Saturday.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #156 on: December 14, 2015, 11:35:26 AM »

Fuk'n Famous, Undercrowns were on the mash $25/5 on Saturday, $27/5 yesterday and $30/5 today.  Guess they are making up for the 30% off I got on them Saturday.
You and Famous are like the wife beater and the wife who keeps getting back together with him afterwards. Not sure which one you are, though...

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #157 on: December 14, 2015, 11:36:07 AM »

Morning, Bret... or is it WetBret again today?
Nah, some drizzle on the drive in.  But the sun is out for a moment.  Won't last long, I expect.

Yep. It never does. We had some great weather this weekend. Looks to be over now with rain today and cooling temperatures in the future... which is probably more in line with the norm here. 70 in December is rare indeed.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #158 on: December 14, 2015, 11:36:26 AM »

Good morning Steve.

ENABLING BASTARD

Fwiw, the Mash deal on the 4x5ers of the Robusto is better (Not there today, but 76.29... once even 72.97). That's why I just mentioned the toro.  ;)
Thus far I have managed to resist!  I bought quite a few of the robustos on a low-end mash deal a while back.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #159 on: December 14, 2015, 11:38:22 AM »

You and Famous are like the wife beater and the wife who keeps getting back together with him afterwards. Not sure which one you are, though...
I try to be the beater in the case of Famous, I hate the dirty bastards but fuk around there sometimes and you can get some unbelievable deals just a lot of work usually to pull it off.  I would say I beat their ass but good on Saturday.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #160 on: December 14, 2015, 11:39:22 AM »

Good morning Steve.

ENABLING BASTARD
As if you aren't.
;D

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #161 on: December 14, 2015, 11:39:26 AM »

Good morning Steve.

ENABLING BASTARD
As if you aren't.

Yeah, seen any for a good deal?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #162 on: December 14, 2015, 11:45:40 AM »

Good morning Steve.

ENABLING BASTARD
As if you aren't.

Not recently, but I'm keeping an eye out.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #163 on: December 14, 2015, 11:47:18 AM »

Good morning Steve.

ENABLING BASTARD
As if you aren't.

Not recently, but I'm keeping an eye out.
Me neither but have not looked for them until you mentioned it over the weekend.  Will keep also keep watching.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #164 on: December 14, 2015, 11:48:16 AM »

I am trying to decide what to have for lunch today. Hungry and got about 45 minutes until lunch time.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16