Anybody use Amazon regularly?

Having an issue, a product says delivered and I never got it. Only option the give you online is a refund/return. I can't return what I didn't receive, no ability to speak to someone either and they won't complete a refund until you send the item back, WTF?
I've only had a problem with them with a late payment, not one that wasn't delivered. Did it come from them, or a 3rd party? I imagine they'd ship you another one if you put up a mild amount of fuss, which I know you're capable of.
Haha, you know it. This was a third party but trying to reconcile there just directs you back to Amazon and I don't see anyway to get in touch with them yet
Try this:  •Customer service (U.S.): 1-866-216-1072

If that does not work try the live chat:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/chat/popup.html?c2cId=bd1490a1-8dbc-49f8-945e-9461b3f74d40&token=4175985671&callMeC2CId=5cc95135-30fd-474b-97a7-197f28c24edc&reftagSuffix=EPC

Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

sorry Steve,  didn't see your post when I posted.

Anybody use Amazon regularly?

Having an issue, a product says delivered and I never got it. Only option the give you online is a refund/return. I can't return what I didn't receive, no ability to speak to someone either and they won't complete a refund until you send the item back, WTF?
The tracking says delivered?  If so, there has been a rash of people following delivery trucks and stealing packages from porches.
Yes, and it was a charger for cell phones/ipads. Got them for the kids, one in black one in pink. Got the pink one and the box has a warning label saying there's a battery in there, probably makes them a target
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

sorry Steve,  didn't see your post when I posted.

No worries. There was one guy that they interviewed, for what apparently is a wide spread issue, that had his 5 lbs of baking soda a 12" metal ruler taken... can you imagine the jerk face when he opened that!?!? There ya go, Fvcker!

btw, people will obviously buy anything online when shipping is free.  ;)

sorry Steve,  didn't see your post when I posted.

No worries. There was one guy that they interviewed, for what apparently is a wide spread issue, that had his 5 lbs of baking soda a 12" metal ruler taken... can you imagine the jerk face when he opened that!?!? There ya go, Fvcker!

btw, people will obviously buy anything online when shipping is free.  ;)
Good point on the Shipping Free!  I bought some Gurkha's one time!

No Happy Dean this morning and no CG this morning.  Must have been a rough weekend!

sorry Steve,  didn't see your post when I posted.

No worries. There was one guy that they interviewed, for what apparently is a wide spread issue, that had his 5 lbs of baking soda a 12" metal ruler taken... can you imagine the jerk face when he opened that!?!? There ya go, Fvcker!

btw, people will obviously buy anything online when shipping is free.  ;)
Yeah, and the baking powder was a bitch to vacuum out of my carpet, dammit.  But I've got your address, so I'm going to come beat you with the ruler.  But at least I've got a charger now.

;-)

Morning, muchachos.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Good morning Raz!

sorry Steve,  didn't see your post when I posted.

No worries. There was one guy that they interviewed, for what apparently is a wide spread issue, that had his 5 lbs of baking soda a 12" metal ruler taken... can you imagine the jerk face when he opened that!?!? There ya go, Fvcker!

btw, people will obviously buy anything online when shipping is free.  ;)
Yeah, and the baking powder was a bitch to vacuum out of my carpet, dammit.  But I've got your address, so I'm going to come beat you with the ruler.  But at least I've got a charger now.

;-)

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razmudos.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Good morning Steve.

Here there, Sam. If you're interested in those Pudgys, I think I gave $59 way back on the devil. $65 is pretty good and it is a good sampler, imo. And I think it's only the Scorcher deals you have to process completely in 20 min. Watch the inventory though.

Another good deal, in the right margin, is the box blowout on the Flor de Las Antillas. Toro price is about as good as I've seen outside of getting 4x5ers from the mash (sans box)... and that was $92.89
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Morning, Bret... or is it WetBret again today?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Diesel Uncut connies and lighter arrived together today.  Now that I got it, i should have ordered a couple more of these lighters.  seem pretty nice.  odd that it came filled.

sorry Steve,  didn't see your post when I posted.

No worries. There was one guy that they interviewed, for what apparently is a wide spread issue, that had his 5 lbs of baking soda a 12" metal ruler taken... can you imagine the jerk face when he opened that!?!? There ya go, Fvcker!

btw, people will obviously buy anything online when shipping is free.  ;)
Yeah, and the baking powder was a bitch to vacuum out of my carpet, dammit.  But I've got your address, so I'm going to come beat you with the ruler.  But at least I've got a charger now.

;-)

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, ThievinRaz.

G'Mornin, Fellas. Great weekend. Weather was outstanding... I already see 5 called out sick on my messages. Sheesh.
Good morning Steve.

Here there, Sam. If you're interested in those Pudgys, I think I gave $59 way back on the devil. $65 is pretty good and it is a good sampler, imo. And I think it's only the Scorcher deals you have to process completely in 20 min. Watch the inventory though.

Another good deal, in the right margin, is the box blowout on the Flor de Las Antillas. Toro price is about as good as I've seen outside of getting 4x5ers from the mash (sans box)... and that was $92.89
ENABLING BASTARD

[...]

All resolved, thanks for the # Tex