Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

Markets Closed

DOW   -162

Oil      $37.63

Thanks, Obama! Maybe you could lecture us some more too.
Would if I thought it would do any good.

Not you. Obama. He likes to tell us all the stuff we're doing wrong, but with no actual solution.
Yea, kinda like the Republicans.
Democrats blame us with no solutions offered other than spend more money.
Republicans blame Democrats with not solutions other than keeping money for their buds.
And which of the two is more rational, giving it away to strangers or keeping it for your friends?

Markets Closed

DOW   -162

Oil      $37.63

Thanks, Obama! Maybe you could lecture us some more too.
Would if I thought it would do any good.

Not you. Obama. He likes to tell us all the stuff we're doing wrong, but with no actual solution.
Oops, my mistake!  Fully agree with you on that azzhole

Mid-afternoon lull...
Must be, I just took a nice walk.  73 degrees here and a beautiful day.
Sounds Good.  have anything burning?
Not yet but on the way home in about 5 minutes so will before too long.
picking out the ride home smoke as we speak.  looking at an AJ New World.  not 100% though, did just find a CAO that i thought I'd smoked all of.  problem is, the band is just a circle of tobacco and I can't remember what it is.  I thought it was called a new Brazil or something, but can't find any references to it.

New World's are pretty good.

Amazon Basin? I think Tony liked those for about a week. Maybe two.

That's the one.
I got some of those, not bad but not so great for the one I tried had them aging for about 6 months since I tried one.

Markets Closed

DOW   -162

Oil      $37.63

Thanks, Obama! Maybe you could lecture us some more too.
Would if I thought it would do any good.

Not you. Obama. He likes to tell us all the stuff we're doing wrong, but with no actual solution.
Yea, kinda like the Republicans.
Democrats blame us with no solutions offered other than spend more money.
Republicans blame Democrats with not solutions other than keeping money for their buds.
And which of the two is more rational, giving it away to strangers or keeping it for your friends?
Dean could use that line with the Lady
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Time to head out to that Cleveland herf, later guys.

Good luck. Don't get brainwashed. Of course, if they're any good, you'll never know anyway.  ;)

Say hello to the commie bastige for us!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Markets Closed

DOW   -162

Oil      $37.63

Thanks, Obama! Maybe you could lecture us some more too.
Would if I thought it would do any good.

Not you. Obama. He likes to tell us all the stuff we're doing wrong, but with no actual solution.
Yea, kinda like the Republicans.
Democrats blame us with no solutions offered other than spend more money.
Republicans blame Democrats with not solutions other than keeping money for their buds.
And which of the two is more rational, giving it away to strangers or keeping it for your friends?
Dean could use that line with the Lady

LALTS!  That Dean... he's a giver!

Time to head out to that Cleveland herf, later guys.

Good luck. Don't get brainwashed. Of course, if they're any good, you'll never know anyway.  ;)

Say hello to the commie bastige for us!
Don't let yourself be converted!

FdLA lit with a new brew from local Strangeland Brewery Noir Belge.  Imperial Belgian Stout, good but far from their best stuff.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

That's it for me, Fellas. See ya on the other side of midnight.

That's it for me, Fellas. See ya on the other side of midnight.
Later BS
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

FdLA lit with a new brew from local Strangeland Brewery Noir Belge.  Imperial Belgian Stout, good but far from their best stuff.

Still love those FdLA's... great smoke!

Raz you might as well knock off and go home everybody else has

FdLA lit with a new brew from local Strangeland Brewery Noir Belge.  Imperial Belgian Stout, good but far from their best stuff.

Still love those FdLA's... great smoke!
Yes sir they are definitely a good value nice smoke

Raz you might as well knock off and go home everybody else has
I would, but I have to ride the vanpool, so I'm stuck until 5pm.  If the place doesn't float away...

Based on FBI background checks

Stunning=> Over 100 MILLION Guns Sold in US Since Obama Became President

Read more: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/stunning-over-100-million-guns-sold-in-us-since-obama-became-president-video/#ixzz3tltlvB3K
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20