BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Oh, BTW, smoked the box press toro Padron Maddie on Sunday.  it was a s good as I remembered the original ones I smoked.  I guess they were naturals.  the one I had started a little anemic, but picked up some flavor about an inch in.  there was a bit of sweetness, more of a hint than actual taste.  good to the nub though.

Sounds great. Wish I could afford to smoke them more often. It's rare that they go on a deal, and when they do it's the regular line, not any kind of anniversary edition.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

15

...still not it

Later from the patio boyz.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Markets Closed

DOW   -162

Oil      $37.63

Thanks, Obama! Maybe you could lecture us some more too.

Oh, BTW, smoked the box press toro Padron Maddie on Sunday.  it was a s good as I remembered the original ones I smoked.  I guess they were naturals.  the one I had started a little anemic, but picked up some flavor about an inch in.  there was a bit of sweetness, more of a hint than actual taste.  good to the nub though.

Sounds great. Wish I could afford to smoke them more often. It's rare that they go on a deal, and when they do it's the regular line, not any kind of anniversary edition.
+1

Markets Closed

DOW   -162

Oil      $37.63

Thanks, Obama! Maybe you could lecture us some more too.
Would if I thought it would do any good.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Later from the patio boyz.

PatioDave... nice!

I probably have a couple more hours to go.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Markets Closed

DOW   -162

Oil      $37.63

Thanks, Obama! Maybe you could lecture us some more too.
Would if I thought it would do any good.

Not you. Obama. He likes to tell us all the stuff we're doing wrong, but with no actual solution.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Mid-afternoon lull...
Must be, I just took a nice walk.  73 degrees here and a beautiful day.
Sounds Good.  have anything burning?
Not yet but on the way home in about 5 minutes so will before too long.
picking out the ride home smoke as we speak.  looking at an AJ New World.  not 100% though, did just find a CAO that i thought I'd smoked all of.  problem is, the band is just a circle of tobacco and I can't remember what it is.  I thought it was called a new Brazil or something, but can't find any references to it.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Oh, BTW, smoked the box press toro Padron Maddie on Sunday.  it was a s good as I remembered the original ones I smoked.  I guess they were naturals.  the one I had started a little anemic, but picked up some flavor about an inch in.  there was a bit of sweetness, more of a hint than actual taste.  good to the nub though.

Sounds great. Wish I could afford to smoke them more often. It's rare that they go on a deal, and when they do it's the regular line, not any kind of anniversary edition.
this is only the 2nd or 3rd one I've smoked, so no real point of reference.  i can't afford them either, free makes everything better. (or at least more affordable)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Mid-afternoon lull...
Must be, I just took a nice walk.  73 degrees here and a beautiful day.
Sounds Good.  have anything burning?
Not yet but on the way home in about 5 minutes so will before too long.
picking out the ride home smoke as we speak.  looking at an AJ New World.  not 100% though, did just find a CAO that i thought I'd smoked all of.  problem is, the band is just a circle of tobacco and I can't remember what it is.  I thought it was called a new Brazil or something, but can't find any references to it.

New World's are pretty good.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Mid-afternoon lull...
Must be, I just took a nice walk.  73 degrees here and a beautiful day.
Sounds Good.  have anything burning?
Not yet but on the way home in about 5 minutes so will before too long.
picking out the ride home smoke as we speak.  looking at an AJ New World.  not 100% though, did just find a CAO that i thought I'd smoked all of.  problem is, the band is just a circle of tobacco and I can't remember what it is.  I thought it was called a new Brazil or something, but can't find any references to it.

New World's are pretty good.
Yep, and I'm ready to fire this one up, so with that, you have a great evening sir!

EVERYBODY MUST BE OUT EITHER SMOKING OR IN A MEETING,
sorry about the caps lock, I wasn't shouting.  take care guys.
More like on the road, but close enough.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Mid-afternoon lull...
Must be, I just took a nice walk.  73 degrees here and a beautiful day.
Sounds Good.  have anything burning?
Not yet but on the way home in about 5 minutes so will before too long.
picking out the ride home smoke as we speak.  looking at an AJ New World.  not 100% though, did just find a CAO that i thought I'd smoked all of.  problem is, the band is just a circle of tobacco and I can't remember what it is.  I thought it was called a new Brazil or something, but can't find any references to it.

New World's are pretty good.

Amazon Basin? I think Tony liked those for about a week. Maybe two.