Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Not a bad deal at Famous:

Four Kicks Black Belt Buckle (10): $71.99

Jericho Hill 3-pack for $5 included

Code: CM20P75 for 20% off = $61.59

Still have shipping to deal with though
See if this works with that deal: DEC20P50FS.  I don't have the link for it.

Not a bad deal at Famous:

Four Kicks Black Belt Buckle (10): $71.99

Jericho Hill 3-pack for $5 included

Code: CM20P75 for 20% off = $61.59

Still have shipping to deal with though
See if this works with that deal: DEC20P50FS.  I don't have the link for it.
Afternoon Ogie, Thanks!

Don't call it a clip. TxDave is particular about some things... others, not so much.  :P

Morning, Dean

thanks for the heads up.
good morning.

Dave is probably fuming now and thinking up a retort to ream my ass BS, or to set me straight on proper terminology.
Raz is the one that gets his hockey hot over that terminology not me!   I might mention it so if you were in a group of serious gun guys visiting you would seem to know such but otherwise I don't care about that one.  Just don't call an AR-15 and assault weapon, fully automatic, a military combat weapon and such bullshit as that.

...And most media would have you believe that AR stands for "assault rifle"...  ::)
Good ol' Armalite Rifle.
i remember back in the early 70's we used to do a lot of skeet shooting(never much liked them, they made lousy soup!), and plinking on a range with .22 and other assorted caliber.  there was an AR that broke down(dissasembled) and could be carried in it's stock. not remembering just what it was, the other guys were the non weapon challenged(Never had any guns growing up).
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Not a bad deal at Famous:

Four Kicks Black Belt Buckle (10): $71.99

Jericho Hill 3-pack for $5 included

Code: CM20P75 for 20% off = $61.59

Still have shipping to deal with though
See if this works with that deal: DEC20P50FS.  I don't have the link for it.
Afternoon Ogie, Thanks!
No problem.  Should get the 20% and FS.  Hesitant to jump on the Belt Buckles.

Not a bad deal at Famous:

Four Kicks Black Belt Buckle (10): $71.99

Jericho Hill 3-pack for $5 included

Code: CM20P75 for 20% off = $61.59

Still have shipping to deal with though
See if this works with that deal: DEC20P50FS.  I don't have the link for it.
Afternoon Ogie, Thanks!
No problem.  Should get the 20% and FS.  Hesitant to jump on the Belt Buckles.
Why? Don't see the wrapper working with the blend?

Raz and Tony must both be having another hell day.
I guess I know who the conversation will center around at the herf tomorrow
Won't be me, conflicts with the American Legion Christmas dinner, some of these old timers only come
out once or twice a year, plus I am letting Gabrielle take the car tomorrow night, warden has to work, and I don't want to leave the party early & sober, to go pick her up from dance class at 8pm.  Well maybe you'll say: "Hey that prick Flip couldn't make it again!".
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Not a bad deal at Famous:

Four Kicks Black Belt Buckle (10): $71.99

Jericho Hill 3-pack for $5 included

Code: CM20P75 for 20% off = $61.59

Still have shipping to deal with though
See if this works with that deal: DEC20P50FS.  I don't have the link for it.
Afternoon Ogie, Thanks!
No problem.  Should get the 20% and FS.  Hesitant to jump on the Belt Buckles.
Why? Don't see the wrapper working with the blend?
I seem to prefer Pepin's CTB to EPC's for whatever reason.

Raz and Tony must both be having another hell day.
I guess I know who the conversation will center around at the herf tomorrow
Won't be me, conflicts with the American Legion Christmas dinner, some of these old timers only come
out once or twice a year, plus I am letting Gabrielle take the car tomorrow night, warden has to work, and I don't want to leave the party early & sober, to go pick her up from dance class at 8pm.  Well maybe you'll say: "Hey that prick Flip couldn't make it again!".
We may not stop there!

Too bad you can't make it flip

[...]

As I read that, it seems to imply that we shot at the skeet, with .22, nope it was a five shot 12 gauge Ithaca Deerslayer shotgun.  our explorer post was fond of target shooting, and card playing and once or twice a year we would go up to a hunting lodge near Oneonta, NY.

Not a bad deal at Famous:

Four Kicks Black Belt Buckle (10): $71.99

Jericho Hill 3-pack for $5 included

Code: CM20P75 for 20% off = $61.59

Still have shipping to deal with though
See if this works with that deal: DEC20P50FS.  I don't have the link for it.
Nice deal on the JH 12 Honest Men with that code - $86.39

Not a bad deal at Famous:

Four Kicks Black Belt Buckle (10): $71.99

Jericho Hill 3-pack for $5 included

Code: CM20P75 for 20% off = $61.59

Still have shipping to deal with though
See if this works with that deal: DEC20P50FS.  I don't have the link for it.
Nice deal on the JH 12 Honest Men with that code - $86.39
I sure wish someone had tried one and could chime in

Not a bad deal at Famous:

Four Kicks Black Belt Buckle (10): $71.99

Jericho Hill 3-pack for $5 included

Code: CM20P75 for 20% off = $61.59

Still have shipping to deal with though
See if this works with that deal: DEC20P50FS.  I don't have the link for it.
Nice deal on the JH 12 Honest Men with that code - $86.39
I sure wish someone had tried one and could chime in
I would like to try one myself, damn.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Not a bad deal at Famous:

Four Kicks Black Belt Buckle (10): $71.99

Jericho Hill 3-pack for $5 included

Code: CM20P75 for 20% off = $61.59

Still have shipping to deal with though
See if this works with that deal: DEC20P50FS.  I don't have the link for it.
Afternoon Ogie, Thanks!
No problem.  Should get the 20% and FS.  Hesitant to jump on the Belt Buckles.

Definitely gets the 20%, but not seeing the free shipping option at checkout...

Not a bad deal at Famous:

Four Kicks Black Belt Buckle (10): $71.99

Jericho Hill 3-pack for $5 included

Code: CM20P75 for 20% off = $61.59

Still have shipping to deal with though
See if this works with that deal: DEC20P50FS.  I don't have the link for it.
Afternoon Ogie, Thanks!
No problem.  Should get the 20% and FS.  Hesitant to jump on the Belt Buckles.

Definitely gets the 20%, but not seeing the free shipping option at checkout...
Same here
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Not a bad deal at Famous:

Four Kicks Black Belt Buckle (10): $71.99

Jericho Hill 3-pack for $5 included

Code: CM20P75 for 20% off = $61.59

Still have shipping to deal with though
See if this works with that deal: DEC20P50FS.  I don't have the link for it.
Nice deal on the JH 12 Honest Men with that code - $86.39
I sure wish someone had tried one and could chime in
I would like to try one myself, damn.

Well, take one out of the damn box later and light the thing. Sheesh