BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'Mornin, Fellas... HappyFvckinTuesday!  ;D
GMornin Steve

Howdy, Shaun. Knock back any of the 15% Goose Island yet?

GMornin gellas!
Morning CG
Good mornin Tex, was looking at guns last night - somewhat leaning towards a Glock 19...thoughts?

http://blog.cheaperthandirt.com/glock-19-pros-cons/
Mostly bullshit - and FYI Cheaper Than Dirt is a terrible supplier well known for price gouging on hard to find items during Obama sales spectaculars, serous gun folks do not do business there.  Little side note, that is where the AR's used in California came from.
thanks Dave. didn't know.
If at some point you are interested in a purchase let me know I can put you on the best places.  There are several really good online gun stores, and by the way they are not "unregistered sales" as a certain a-hole in the white house might lead you to believe.  You pay them and they ship it to a licensed dealer of your choice in your area then you go to that dealer and complete the transaction with all the state and federal paperwork.  Unless you are Raz you can usually avoid sales tax and get free shipping or very low cost shipping.  The local dealer will charge anywhere from $20-50 for the transfer but you can shop around for the best price and can be anywhere in Florida.
thanks, but the lady has a 9 mm Baretta she's selling me for $200. she can no longer pull the slide back so it's useless to her. going through the safety class, conceal/carry and permit process next month.
Sounds like a good deal to me, especially if it cums with some fudge ;D

I was wrong. it's a TCP 9mm and she's thinking about giving me the Taurus 38.
Sure it is not a .380 rather than a 9mm?

G'Mornin, Fellas... HappyFvckinTuesday!  ;D
GMornin Steve

Howdy, Shaun. Knock back any of the 15% Goose Island yet?
Once I get my final Masters grade I will - should be by Thursday. This was last night:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

G'Mornin, Fellas... HappyFvckinTuesday!  ;D
'mornin' BS.

Lots of famous birthdays today but I must say I never heard of a damn one of them.
I knew about 5 of them, didn't you ever hear of the Allman Brothers band?

Morning LSU, looks like it was a lonely night around here for you.
Good morning Native.
I had to come in early again this morning for a software upgrade, 2 hour upgrade is at 3 hours now.  Sheesh on computers!
Are you being upgraded, are you doing the upgrading, or are you babysitting the tech who is?

Chipotle strikes again, E Coli outbreak hits Boston College basketball team after dining at Chipotle
what were they thinking, "Oh look, a restaurant that is nearly empty, bet we can put some tables together!".
Waitress asks: "Now everybody is having e-coli, with their burrito special, right?".
good morning boys...

[...]

sonofabitch! just pulled a round out of the clip. you sir are absolutely right on.

41 freaking degrees.
you still in Florida, or are you in Maine today?  on the bright side, you
won't mind snuggling with someone who is having a hot flash!  8)

41 freaking degrees.
you still in Florida, or are you in Maine today?  on the bright side, you
won't mind snuggling with someone who is having a hot flash!  8)
the snuggling part is the best part. it's getting out of the warm bed I hated.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'Mornin, Fellas... HappyFvckinTuesday!  ;D
GMornin Steve

Howdy, Shaun. Knock back any of the 15% Goose Island yet?
Once I get my final Masters grade I will - should be by Thursday. This was last night:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice!

Opus X!Opus X!Opus X!Opus X!Opus X!Opus X!  ;D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

Don't call it a clip. TxDave is particular about some things... others, not so much.  :P

Morning, Dean
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'Mornin, Fellas... HappyFvckinTuesday!  ;D
'mornin' BS.

Hey there, Sam. They tell me it's Monday again. Guess groundhog day was yesterday too... "I got you, babe"

Don't call it a clip. TxDave is particular about some things... others, not so much.  :P

Morning, Dean

thanks for the heads up.
good morning.

Don't call it a clip. TxDave is particular about some things... others, not so much.  :P

Morning, Dean

thanks for the heads up.
good morning.

Dave is probably fuming now and thinking up a retort to ream my ass BS, or to set me straight on proper terminology.