CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20

Author Topic: 12/8/2015  (Read 24866 times)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
Re: 12/8/2015
« Reply #150 on: December 08, 2015, 11:39:17 AM »

Don't call it a clip. TxDave is particular about some things... others, not so much.  :P

Morning, Dean

thanks for the heads up.
good morning.

Dave is probably fuming now and thinking up a retort to ream my ass BS, or to set me straight on proper terminology.
Raz is the one that gets his hockey hot over that terminology not me!   I might mention it so if you were in a group of serious gun guys visiting you would seem to know such but otherwise I don't care about that one.  Just don't call an AR-15 and assault weapon, fully automatic, a military combat weapon and such bullshit as that.

...And most media would have you believe that AR stands for "assault rifle"...  ::)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #151 on: December 08, 2015, 11:44:05 AM »

So, Johnny Manziel is back in, after being out, after being in, after being out... Sounds like a college party to me.  ;)

sfish

« Reply #152 on: December 08, 2015, 11:49:51 AM »

So, Johnny Manziel is back in, after being out, after being in, after being out... Sounds like a college party to me.  ;)
Wow, I really thought he was done in Cleveland

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #153 on: December 08, 2015, 11:52:33 AM »

I think the injuries have given them no other choice but to play him now.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #154 on: December 08, 2015, 12:10:09 PM »

Don't call it a clip. TxDave is particular about some things... others, not so much.  :P

Morning, Dean

thanks for the heads up.
good morning.

Dave is probably fuming now and thinking up a retort to ream my ass BS, or to set me straight on proper terminology.
Raz is the one that gets his hockey hot over that terminology not me!   I might mention it so if you were in a group of serious gun guys visiting you would seem to know such but otherwise I don't care about that one.  Just don't call an AR-15 and assault weapon, fully automatic, a military combat weapon and such bullshit as that.

...And most media would have you believe that AR stands for "assault rifle"...  ::)
Good ol' Armalite Rifle.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #155 on: December 08, 2015, 12:10:35 PM »

When did he ever get started?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #156 on: December 08, 2015, 12:11:38 PM »

Almost Two hours of a meeting from hell behind me, still going but I said fuk it and left, as did my boss and her boss!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #157 on: December 08, 2015, 12:19:21 PM »

Morning, Dean

thanks for the heads up.
good morning.

Good ol' Armalite Rifle.
CB is absolutely correct but the other half of the media will say it stands for "automatic rifle"

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #158 on: December 08, 2015, 12:27:10 PM »

Morning, Dean

thanks for the heads up.
good morning.

Good ol' Armalite Rifle.
CB is absolutely correct but the other half of the media will say it stands for "automatic rifle"
Just took a quick survey and looks like the lower priced AR's (under $1000) that are even available have gone up a cool $100-150 since Saturday.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #159 on: December 08, 2015, 12:27:32 PM »

Time to find myself some lunch.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #160 on: December 08, 2015, 12:30:03 PM »

Morning, Dean

thanks for the heads up.
good morning.

Good ol' Armalite Rifle.
Do I win a prize?

sfish

« Reply #161 on: December 08, 2015, 12:34:55 PM »

Not a bad deal at Famous:

Four Kicks Black Belt Buckle (10): $71.99

Jericho Hill 3-pack for $5 included

Code: CM20P75 for 20% off = $61.59

Still have shipping to deal with though

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #162 on: December 08, 2015, 12:47:11 PM »

Morning, Dean

thanks for the heads up.
good morning.

Good ol' Armalite Rifle.
Do I win a prize?
Give that man a Gurkha!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #163 on: December 08, 2015, 12:48:00 PM »

Raz and Tony must both be having another hell day.

sfish

« Reply #164 on: December 08, 2015, 12:55:06 PM »

Raz and Tony must both be having another hell day.
I guess I know who the conversation will center around at the herf tomorrow
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 20