Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19

Got the do-gooders upset

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WNCT) – A billboard in Charlotte is causing controversy for showing Santa Claus with an assault-style rifle.

The sign reads “Santa knows what you really want” as an advertisement for the retail store Blackstone Shooting Sports.

The shop provides training and customers can also go to their shooting range there. The billboard was recently put up on Interstate 77 in Charlotte.

The image of the gun-toting Santa focusing on a target has many people in the area shaking their heads.

Blackstone
What, Santa doesn't get to defend himself?  I think Rudolph would puss-out if he came face-to-face with an armed goat-fukker.

Hello, ladies.

Got the do-gooders upset

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WNCT) – A billboard in Charlotte is causing controversy for showing Santa Claus with an assault-style rifle.

The sign reads “Santa knows what you really want” as an advertisement for the retail store Blackstone Shooting Sports.

The shop provides training and customers can also go to their shooting range there. The billboard was recently put up on Interstate 77 in Charlotte.

The image of the gun-toting Santa focusing on a target has many people in the area shaking their heads.

Blackstone
What, Santa doesn't get to defend himself?  I think Rudolph would puss-out if he came face-to-face with an armed goat-fukker.
The essence of the beaner!

Well, this day sucked.
Agreed.  On my way home from work now.

Got the do-gooders upset

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WNCT) – A billboard in Charlotte is causing controversy for showing Santa Claus with an assault-style rifle.

The sign reads “Santa knows what you really want” as an advertisement for the retail store Blackstone Shooting Sports.

The shop provides training and customers can also go to their shooting range there. The billboard was recently put up on Interstate 77 in Charlotte.

The image of the gun-toting Santa focusing on a target has many people in the area shaking their heads.

Blackstone
What, Santa doesn't get to defend himself?  I think Rudolph would puss-out if he came face-to-face with an armed goat-fukker.
I think Fox News would probably suspend Bean for 4 weeks

🔞

My battery is low I am going to bed.

GASTONIA, N.C. –  Authorities say a 19-year-old North Carolina man was killed after he was pulled into a wood chipper.

Officials tell local media outlets that Crawford Tree Service of Belmont was cutting down trees in a yard on Saturday. They say Mason Scott Cox of Gastonia tried to kick a limb into a wood chipper and got pulled in.

Kings Mountain Police say Cox was pronounced dead at the scene.

Officers say they've determined that the death was accidental and that no foul play was involved.
Weird, Ijust finished reading that in the South Carolina news about 2 minutes ago.
I worked around chippers for 30 years. old ones were dangerous and had no safety shut offs. some we had would grind a 12" tree. I'm sure OSHA was called to investigate. 19 years old, doubt he had much training other that "just throw the stuff in". sad. sould never have happened.
Darwin effect.

My battery is low I am going to bed.
It's 8 o'fukkin clock old man.

let the licking resume.

tuna noodle in the oven.
Licking tuna before the sausage goes in the oven?....
still working on the fudge. butterscotch and milk chocolate done. white chocolate, semi-sweet, and dark in the works. brownies, male and female done.
Dean the Candy Man!
sampling all this fudge has curbed my appitite for tuna noodle.
I've been out most of the day and haven't caught up.  What's this?  Deano going for some brown sugar?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19