Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19

Missed my smoke time because traffic and a 5 minute stop at the grocery store took 30 minutes.
Smoking one for you Redfish.  You get your fishouflage from Field Supply?
Thanks, need all the help I can get.  No fishouflage just all natural for me.

Missed my smoke time because traffic and a 5 minute stop at the grocery store took 30 minutes.
Smoking one for you Redfish.  You get your fishouflage from Field Supply?
Thanks, need all the help I can get.  No fishouflage just all natural for me.
But with the fishouflage you can swim up stream without being seen.  Just sayin'...

Damn CB, I hope this is your Sheriff!!!!

Sheriff to license-holders: Carry your guns

Sheriff Helmig says licensed gun owners, off-duty deputies, have responsibility to carry weapons.

Boone County Sheriff Michael HelmigBuy Photo

The Boone County sheriff has a message for licensed, trained gun owners: You should carry your guns, to protect yourself and others.

let the licking resume.

tuna noodle in the oven.
Licking tuna before the sausage goes in the oven?....
still working on the fudge. butterscotch and milk chocolate done. white chocolate, semi-sweet, and dark in the works. brownies, male and female done.
Dean the Candy Man!
sampling all this fudge has curbed my appitite for tuna noodle.

Once again telling the truth gets people in trouble!  GD PC Police!

Fox News has suspended contributors Stacey Dash and Lt. Col. Ralph Peters for swearing on air Monday while discussion their reactions to President Barack Obama’s Sunday night speech on terrorism.

Dash, an actress best known for her role in “Clueless,” said today that Obama “couldn’t give a s**t” about the dangers posed by the Islamic State.

Earlier, Peters, a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, had to be told by an anchor on the Fox Business Network that contributors can’t use profane language on the news network after he called Obama a “pussy.”

well, they didn't say anything that wasn't true.

let the licking resume.

tuna noodle in the oven.
Licking tuna before the sausage goes in the oven?....
still working on the fudge. butterscotch and milk chocolate done. white chocolate, semi-sweet, and dark in the works. brownies, male and female done.
Dean the Candy Man!
sampling all this fudge has curbed my appitite for tuna noodle.
Have a cigar then

Once again telling the truth gets people in trouble!  GD PC Police!

Fox News has suspended contributors Stacey Dash and Lt. Col. Ralph Peters for swearing on air Monday while discussion their reactions to President Barack Obama’s Sunday night speech on terrorism.

Dash, an actress best known for her role in “Clueless,” said today that Obama “couldn’t give a s**t” about the dangers posed by the Islamic State.

Earlier, Peters, a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, had to be told by an anchor on the Fox Business Network that contributors can’t use profane language on the news network after he called Obama a “pussy.”

well, they didn't say anything that wasn't true.
Hell I would not be able to think of anything that nice to say about the no good m'fer.

Now I feel safe and can maybe sleep better!

DHS to Introduce New Terrorism Alert System

Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson said on Monday that he would soon announce a new alert system to warn the public about terrorism risks....

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/#ixzz3tfR7GfRN
Great, i'll add it to the list of alarms my phone goes nuts over already.  Amber, Silver (I didn't know this, but a silver alert is when an old person goes missing), now what?  Black?  Sheesh, these things will go off and I won't remember to be looking for a young person, an old person or just to duck....
Guess this new warning meter will not wake Sam up!  Folks I hope you are not counting on your govt to save your ass.  What a Fuk'n joke but this is real!

let the licking resume.

tuna noodle in the oven.
Licking tuna before the sausage goes in the oven?....
still working on the fudge. butterscotch and milk chocolate done. white chocolate, semi-sweet, and dark in the works. brownies, male and female done.
Dean the Candy Man!
sampling all this fudge has curbed my appitite for tuna noodle.
Have a cigar then
...and a cup of coffee.

Once again telling the truth gets people in trouble!  GD PC Police!

Fox News has suspended contributors Stacey Dash and Lt. Col. Ralph Peters for swearing on air Monday while discussion their reactions to President Barack Obama’s Sunday night speech on terrorism.

Dash, an actress best known for her role in “Clueless,” said today that Obama “couldn’t give a s**t” about the dangers posed by the Islamic State.

Earlier, Peters, a retired U.S. Army lieutenant colonel, had to be told by an anchor on the Fox Business Network that contributors can’t use profane language on the news network after he called Obama a “pussy.”

well, they didn't say anything that wasn't true.
Think you nailed it, they don't want the truth.

let the licking resume.

tuna noodle in the oven.
Licking tuna before the sausage goes in the oven?....
still working on the fudge. butterscotch and milk chocolate done. white chocolate, semi-sweet, and dark in the works. brownies, male and female done.
Dean the Candy Man!
sampling all this fudge has curbed my appitite for tuna noodle.
Have a cigar then
...and a cup of coffee.

after dinner. tuna noodle coming out soon.

Think I will watch the Christmas Vacation movie

let the licking resume.

tuna noodle in the oven.
Licking tuna before the sausage goes in the oven?....
still working on the fudge. butterscotch and milk chocolate done. white chocolate, semi-sweet, and dark in the works. brownies, male and female done.
Dean the Candy Man!
sampling all this fudge has curbed my appitite for tuna noodle.
Have a cigar then
...and a cup of coffee.

after dinner. tuna noodle coming out soon.
Tuna noodle casserole was Morton family standby.

Think I will watch the Christmas Vacation movie
Chevy!

let the licking resume.

tuna noodle in the oven.
Licking tuna before the sausage goes in the oven?....
still working on the fudge. butterscotch and milk chocolate done. white chocolate, semi-sweet, and dark in the works. brownies, male and female done.
Dean the Candy Man!
sampling all this fudge has curbed my appitite for tuna noodle.
Have a cigar then
...and a cup of coffee.

after dinner. tuna noodle coming out soon.
Tuna noodle casserole was Morton family standby.
Thankful I was not a Morton. ;)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19