CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 27

Author Topic: 12/4/2015  (Read 33758 times)

sfish

Re: 12/4/2015
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2015, 06:38:28 AM »

I won a box of Joya Red Short Churchills on the devil last night for $40, those are very good "under the radar" cigars...an NJDave endorsement
They were just on sale for 2 Guys 13 days of Xmas at I think $60, and I thought that was probably a pretty good price. Well done.
A box of robustos went for $43 last night also, almost grabbed both. Typically they can be gotten around that price which is crazy
I think it's a cigar you'd like Dave, not sure if you've tried them yet

sfish

« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2015, 06:42:57 AM »

Just saw MF Lanceros on the free fall as low as $28.17 for 5, not bad

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2015, 06:43:47 AM »

I won a box of Joya Red Short Churchills on the devil last night for $40, those are very good "under the radar" cigars...an NJDave endorsement
They were just on sale for 2 Guys 13 days of Xmas at I think $60, and I thought that was probably a pretty good price. Well done.
A box of robustos went for $43 last night also, almost grabbed both. Typically they can be gotten around that price which is crazy
I love how the short churchill is smaller than the robusto.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2015, 06:44:58 AM »

Checked already, only 5-packs and singles available right now. I'll keep an eye out for boxes, though.

sfish

« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2015, 06:47:10 AM »

Checked already, only 5-packs and singles available right now. I'll keep an eye out for boxes, though.
I've almost bought them on several occasions so they're typically around weekly

sfish

« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2015, 06:48:13 AM »

I love how the short churchill is smaller than the robusto.
Sizing/names makes no sense any more (when it comes to cigars Mark)

sfish

« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2015, 06:49:24 AM »

Although the EPC Oscuros seem to have gone away lately

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2015, 06:51:18 AM »

Wish the bid site had the feature the auction site has, where you can watch your favorites, and they would show up whenever they're on sale.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2015, 06:52:32 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and EarlyPostin'Fish.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2015, 06:53:51 AM »

That box I lost out on may have been the last one in existence. D'oh!

sfish

« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2015, 06:53:57 AM »

Wish the bid site had the feature the auction site has, where you can watch your favorites, and they would show up whenever they're on sale.
Totally agree, although my experience is that it keeps you from browsing and spending more time on the site, obviously not what they want

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2015, 06:54:03 AM »

Morning, ReverseDave.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2015, 06:54:40 AM »

Totally agree, although my experience is that it keeps you from browsing and spending more time on the site, obviously not what they want
Yeah, you're probably right. Never thought of it that way, probably because I always go through all the damn sales anyways.

sfish

« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2015, 06:54:50 AM »

That box I lost out on may have been the last one in existence. D'oh!
My feeling on those is that the word will get around on how good they are and the bids will go up, we'll see

sfish

« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2015, 06:55:17 AM »

Hey there Cowboy
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 27