Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 27

I won a box of Joya Red Short Churchills on the devil last night for $40, those are very good "under the radar" cigars...an NJDave endorsement
They were just on sale for 2 Guys 13 days of Xmas at I think $60, and I thought that was probably a pretty good price. Well done.
A box of robustos went for $43 last night also, almost grabbed both. Typically they can be gotten around that price which is crazy
I think it's a cigar you'd like Dave, not sure if you've tried them yet

Just saw MF Lanceros on the free fall as low as $28.17 for 5, not bad

I won a box of Joya Red Short Churchills on the devil last night for $40, those are very good "under the radar" cigars...an NJDave endorsement
They were just on sale for 2 Guys 13 days of Xmas at I think $60, and I thought that was probably a pretty good price. Well done.
A box of robustos went for $43 last night also, almost grabbed both. Typically they can be gotten around that price which is crazy
I love how the short churchill is smaller than the robusto.

I won a box of Joya Red Short Churchills on the devil last night for $40, those are very good "under the radar" cigars...an NJDave endorsement
They were just on sale for 2 Guys 13 days of Xmas at I think $60, and I thought that was probably a pretty good price. Well done.
A box of robustos went for $43 last night also, almost grabbed both. Typically they can be gotten around that price which is crazy
I think it's a cigar you'd like Dave, not sure if you've tried them yet
Checked already, only 5-packs and singles available right now. I'll keep an eye out for boxes, though.

I won a box of Joya Red Short Churchills on the devil last night for $40, those are very good "under the radar" cigars...an NJDave endorsement
They were just on sale for 2 Guys 13 days of Xmas at I think $60, and I thought that was probably a pretty good price. Well done.
A box of robustos went for $43 last night also, almost grabbed both. Typically they can be gotten around that price which is crazy
I think it's a cigar you'd like Dave, not sure if you've tried them yet
Checked already, only 5-packs and singles available right now. I'll keep an eye out for boxes, though.
I've almost bought them on several occasions so they're typically around weekly

I won a box of Joya Red Short Churchills on the devil last night for $40, those are very good "under the radar" cigars...an NJDave endorsement
They were just on sale for 2 Guys 13 days of Xmas at I think $60, and I thought that was probably a pretty good price. Well done.
A box of robustos went for $43 last night also, almost grabbed both. Typically they can be gotten around that price which is crazy
I love how the short churchill is smaller than the robusto.
Sizing/names makes no sense any more (when it comes to cigars Mark)

I won a box of Joya Red Short Churchills on the devil last night for $40, those are very good "under the radar" cigars...an NJDave endorsement
They were just on sale for 2 Guys 13 days of Xmas at I think $60, and I thought that was probably a pretty good price. Well done.
A box of robustos went for $43 last night also, almost grabbed both. Typically they can be gotten around that price which is crazy
I think it's a cigar you'd like Dave, not sure if you've tried them yet
Checked already, only 5-packs and singles available right now. I'll keep an eye out for boxes, though.
I've almost bought them on several occasions so they're typically around weekly
Although the EPC Oscuros seem to have gone away lately

I won a box of Joya Red Short Churchills on the devil last night for $40, those are very good "under the radar" cigars...an NJDave endorsement
They were just on sale for 2 Guys 13 days of Xmas at I think $60, and I thought that was probably a pretty good price. Well done.
A box of robustos went for $43 last night also, almost grabbed both. Typically they can be gotten around that price which is crazy
I think it's a cigar you'd like Dave, not sure if you've tried them yet
Checked already, only 5-packs and singles available right now. I'll keep an eye out for boxes, though.
I've almost bought them on several occasions so they're typically around weekly
Wish the bid site had the feature the auction site has, where you can watch your favorites, and they would show up whenever they're on sale.

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and EarlyPostin'Fish.

I won a box of Joya Red Short Churchills on the devil last night for $40, those are very good "under the radar" cigars...an NJDave endorsement
They were just on sale for 2 Guys 13 days of Xmas at I think $60, and I thought that was probably a pretty good price. Well done.
A box of robustos went for $43 last night also, almost grabbed both. Typically they can be gotten around that price which is crazy
I think it's a cigar you'd like Dave, not sure if you've tried them yet
Checked already, only 5-packs and singles available right now. I'll keep an eye out for boxes, though.
I've almost bought them on several occasions so they're typically around weekly
Although the EPC Oscuros seem to have gone away lately
That box I lost out on may have been the last one in existence. D'oh!

I won a box of Joya Red Short Churchills on the devil last night for $40, those are very good "under the radar" cigars...an NJDave endorsement
They were just on sale for 2 Guys 13 days of Xmas at I think $60, and I thought that was probably a pretty good price. Well done.
A box of robustos went for $43 last night also, almost grabbed both. Typically they can be gotten around that price which is crazy
I think it's a cigar you'd like Dave, not sure if you've tried them yet
Checked already, only 5-packs and singles available right now. I'll keep an eye out for boxes, though.
I've almost bought them on several occasions so they're typically around weekly
Wish the bid site had the feature the auction site has, where you can watch your favorites, and they would show up whenever they're on sale.
Totally agree, although my experience is that it keeps you from browsing and spending more time on the site, obviously not what they want

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and EarlyPostin'Fish.
Morning, ReverseDave.

[...]
Yeah, you're probably right. Never thought of it that way, probably because I always go through all the damn sales anyways.

I won a box of Joya Red Short Churchills on the devil last night for $40, those are very good "under the radar" cigars...an NJDave endorsement
They were just on sale for 2 Guys 13 days of Xmas at I think $60, and I thought that was probably a pretty good price. Well done.
A box of robustos went for $43 last night also, almost grabbed both. Typically they can be gotten around that price which is crazy
I think it's a cigar you'd like Dave, not sure if you've tried them yet
Checked already, only 5-packs and singles available right now. I'll keep an eye out for boxes, though.
I've almost bought them on several occasions so they're typically around weekly
Although the EPC Oscuros seem to have gone away lately
That box I lost out on may have been the last one in existence. D'oh!
My feeling on those is that the word will get around on how good they are and the bids will go up, we'll see

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and EarlyPostin'Fish.
Hey there Cowboy
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 27