Morning Daves, biebs, and Chip if you're lurking.  We're a little overdue for a Dean sighting.  The lady must have him tied up again.
Morning Bean

Lets see what the coaching carousel brings today Tex.  Word seems to be that Muschamp has not fit in well at Auburn, so he will definitely be going somewhere, and as most others realize, his track record has been questionable, particularly as head coach.  South Carolina is probably the only major player (based on league affiliation and salary range....not performance) that will give him a chance.

Morning Daves, biebs, and Chip if you're lurking.  We're a little overdue for a Dean sighting.  The lady must have him tied up again.
She probably snuck in around 5:00 and took over his gym time.  Boy needs to start locking his door.

Morning Daves, biebs, and Chip if you're lurking.  We're a little overdue for a Dean sighting.  The lady must have him tied up again.
She probably snuck in around 5:00 and took over his gym time.  Boy needs to start locking his door.
He's sure doing well for himself now that they've broken things off or cooled things down or whatever happened.

Morning Mr. Bean.

Morning Daves, biebs, and Chip if you're lurking.  We're a little overdue for a Dean sighting.  The lady must have him tied up again.
She probably snuck in around 5:00 and took over his gym time.  Boy needs to start locking his door.
He's sure doing well for himself now that they've broken things off or cooled things down or whatever happened.
The Dean Carousel.  College coaching has nothing on him, though there is usually a fair amount of getting f'd there as well.

@ LTG....Tony was asking how our herf went last night....the boy just doesn't pay attention, does he.
He'd forget his balls if they weren't in a bag
LMFAO that is a good one. ;)
I have to give credit to one of my former supervisors, he was a funny guy

Morning Mr. Bean.
Morning CowboyCaitlyn.  That mental image is for fishy.

Morning Travellin Dave
Getting some quiet time with a coffee and cigar Dave?
Not yet, he had to reset the GFI his wife tripped while blow-drying her hair
She knows how to do that herself
Amongst other things I'm sure  ;D

Morning Mr. Bean.
Morning CowboyCaitlyn.  That mental image is for fishy.
Already been there, got little sleep last night due to nausea

@ LTG....Tony was asking how our herf went last night....the boy just doesn't pay attention, does he.
He'd forget his balls if they weren't in a bag
LMFAO that is a good one. ;)
I have to give credit to one of my former supervisors, he was a funny guy
Same guy that told me to wear a mask to work on payday...because I'm robbing the company

Morning Travellin Dave
Getting some quiet time with a coffee and cigar Dave?
Not yet, he had to reset the GFI his wife tripped while blow-drying her hair
She knows how to do that herself
Amongst other things I'm sure  ;D
Boom!

Morning Daves, biebs, and Chip if you're lurking.  We're a little overdue for a Dean sighting.  The lady must have him tied up again.
She probably snuck in around 5:00 and took over his gym time.  Boy needs to start locking his door.
He's sure doing well for himself now that they've broken things off or cooled things down or whatever happened.
He still leaves the door unlocked...

Lets see what the coaching carousel brings today Tex.  Word seems to be that Muschamp has not fit in well at Auburn, so he will definitely be going somewhere, and as most others realize, his track record has been questionable, particularly as head coach.  South Carolina is probably the only major player (based on league affiliation and salary range....not performance) that will give him a chance.
His track record as a coordinator not so good either, fired at TX, 90th ranked defense at Auburn.  Perfect fit for the Cocks.

Morning Daves, biebs, and Chip if you're lurking.  We're a little overdue for a Dean sighting.  The lady must have him tied up again.
She probably snuck in around 5:00 and took over his gym time.  Boy needs to start locking his door.
He's sure doing well for himself now that they've broken things off or cooled things down or whatever happened.
No Relationship Status A.K.A. Sport Fuk'n