Fruit Loops for breakfast.  Let's see how this goes.
They go in your mouth.
Or sprinkler on your nutty buddy.
I have more milk than I have loops...?  How much milk do you have to use to make it all come out even in the end.  It should say on the box, don't you think..?  Maybe I should write Kellogg's and ask them to put a chart on the box.

Fill your bowl with cereal. Add milk until cereal begins to run over. Done.
If he hasn't figured it out by this point in his life, he has no hope.

Looks like Scott Weiland's past finally caught up to him...
https://www.yahoo.com/music/scott-weiland-dead-at-48-065340422.html
Last weekend, while watching my 4 year old grandson, I asked him, "Would you like to listen to some Christmas music...?"  He ran over and said, "Let me pick one."  He went through the CD's, selected his favorite and handed it to me.  I looked at it and said, "This is Jazz...?  A Jazz Christmas."  He looked at me and said, "Yes I know.  I like Jazz..!"  He's 4 years old and likes Jazz.  I just don't know what to make if that...?  I believe it was Kenny G.
Don't know if "I'd" classify KennyG as Jazz... A little bit of a stretch for me, but it's nice the boy knows what he likes.
He's four, so I wouldn't expect the boy to say "smooth jazz".  I have a 15 yr old god daughter who loves 40's-50's music on vinyl.  Her favorite b-day present was a record player and records to go-with from her grandfather.

That's awesome. I love vinyl... it's making a come back ya know.  ;)
it could be worse, you could be like Bad Dad & love latex!  ::)
hello boys..

"Interesting blend we've got here. Maravilla is from the same factory and creators of Buena Vista."

This is supposed to entice me?

Fruit Loops for breakfast.  Let's see how this goes.
They go in your mouth.
Or sprinkler on your nutty buddy.
I have more milk than I have loops...?  How much milk do you have to use to make it all come out even in the end.  It should say on the box, don't you think..?  Maybe I should write Kellogg's and ask them to put a chart on the box.
Fill your bowl with cereal. Add milk until cereal begins to run over. Done.
Or serve them BD style

Fruit Loops for breakfast.  Let's see how this goes.
They go in your mouth.
Or sprinkler on your nutty buddy.
I have more milk than I have loops...?  How much milk do you have to use to make it all come out even in the end.  It should say on the box, don't you think..?  Maybe I should write Kellogg's and ask them to put a chart on the box.
I am thinking the whole Lather, Rinse, Repeat instructions on the shampoo bottle must really get you in a tizzy.
on a side note, we lost a buddy down at the legion, who started his day with a big bowl of cereal for breakfast.
never used milk, filled the bowl with vodka.

Fruit Loops for breakfast.  Let's see how this goes.
They go in your mouth.
Or sprinkler on your nutty buddy.
I have more milk than I have loops...?  How much milk do you have to use to make it all come out even in the end.  It should say on the box, don't you think..?  Maybe I should write Kellogg's and ask them to put a chart on the box.
Fill your bowl with cereal. Add milk until cereal begins to run over. Done.
Or serve them BD style

are those the new fruit loops?  or do you think they went with the store brand.  When I was growing up fruit loops were three colors only, orange, yellow & red.  None of this green or purple stuff, like we have now.

[...]
I can see where that would be a nice present.  My son ran off with all my vinyl.
have to be careful, most mass market recievers, no longer have a phono input with preamp with the RIAA equalization.  it's funny the back of most receivers used to look very complicated.  Now some assume all your inputs require HDMI.

Fruit Loops for breakfast.  Let's see how this goes.
They go in your mouth.
Or sprinkler on your nutty buddy.
I have more milk than I have loops...?  How much milk do you have to use to make it all come out even in the end.  It should say on the box, don't you think..?  Maybe I should write Kellogg's and ask them to put a chart on the box.
Fill your bowl with cereal. Add milk until cereal begins to run over. Done.
Or serve them BD style

I'll have two, please.

Morning, muchachos. Late signing in today. Work shit and family shit.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Fruit Loops for breakfast.  Let's see how this goes.
They go in your mouth.
Or sprinkler on your nutty buddy.
I have more milk than I have loops...?  How much milk do you have to use to make it all come out even in the end.  It should say on the box, don't you think..?  Maybe I should write Kellogg's and ask them to put a chart on the box.
Fill your bowl with cereal. Add milk until cereal begins to run over. Done.
Or serve them BD style

I'll have two, please.

Morning, muchachos. Late signing in today. Work shit and family shit.

Sounds like a lotta shit... Watch where you walk!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Coldplay for the SuperBowl... ZZzzzzzzz
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

A good indication of why SC was on TxDave's retirement list...

http://news.yahoo.com/man-hoard-nearly-5-000-guns-shows-ease-200547133.html?nf=1

Partagas up on the Scorch....

One of the best-selling Cuban brands in the world
. African Cameroon wrapper. Cuban-seed Dominican and Mexican long fillers. Earthy and nutty with a touch of spice on the finish Bold. Med.

What does that have to do with anything?  This cigar is Dominican.....

Tricksy word association, I suppose. TxDave should have caught that.
He's been a little off his game lately...

Fruit Loops for breakfast.  Let's see how this goes.
They go in your mouth.
Hopefully.

Fruit Loops for breakfast.  Let's see how this goes.
They go in your mouth.
Or sprinkler on your nutty buddy.
I have more milk than I have loops...?  How much milk do you have to use to make it all come out even in the end.  It should say on the box, don't you think..?  Maybe I should write Kellogg's and ask them to put a chart on the box.
Fill your bowl with cereal. Add milk until cereal begins to run over. Done.
Or serve them BD style

She's a red head....that's for Dean.

Coldplay for the SuperBowl... ZZzzzzzzz
+1