Ooh. A Jam and a Scorcher...
Morning BS, but I think you're stuck in yesterday with regard to the jam.

Oops on the Whoops... Looks like my DOD link needs updating. Least we won't have to listen to TxDave tell us how bad the deals are.
DOD has been functioning half assed for a couple of weeks now.  You need to do a bit of an end around to get to the actual deals.  No it's not Four Kicks.

Morning Steve and BD.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Ooh. A Jam and a Scorcher...
Morning BS, but I think you're stuck in yesterday with regard to the jam.
Thought I had lost my mind

Morning BS
Well, lets not rule that out...

Really. Morning, Dave

Looks like Scott Weiland's past finally caught up to him...

https://www.yahoo.com/music/scott-weiland-dead-at-48-065340422.html
Indeed, too bad, he was a talented, tortured guy
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

And a hearty good morning to all you porchdicks out there this morning.
Porchdicks!?! Well, I never...
Had to google that one.  "A guy who sits on his porch and yells at you just to let you know what's up."  Apparent walking dead reference as well, but not a show I watch, so can't attest to that part.
LOL... I'm one of those walking dead fans... :)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

And a hearty good morning to all you porchdicks out there this morning.

Porchdicks!?! Well, I never...
Good morning BS....  That was a term used on the series, "The Walking Dead."

I got 'cha. I've watched quite a few episodes. It's a pretty big scene down here. Friend of mine hangs out with "Daryl" at a downtown bar occasionally. Some interesting photos for sure.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Looks like Scott Weiland's past finally caught up to him...

https://www.yahoo.com/music/scott-weiland-dead-at-48-065340422.html
Last weekend, while watching my 4 year old grandson, I asked him, "Would you like to listen to some Christmas music...?"  He ran over and said, "Let me pick one."  He went through the CD's, selected his favorite and handed it to me.  I looked at it and said, "This is Jazz...?  A Jazz Christmas."  He looked at me and said, "Yes I know.  I like Jazz..!"  He's 4 years old and likes Jazz.  I just don't know what to make if that...?  I believe it was Kenny G.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Looks like Scott Weiland's past finally caught up to him...

https://www.yahoo.com/music/scott-weiland-dead-at-48-065340422.html
More like the past continued into the present.

Possibly, but he had been "clean" for a few years. All that coke/crack + who knows what probably had significant impact on his health.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

C Page Report
Scorcher Day opening with a Chip Special.  AB/Perdomo Lot 23 10 pack
But only for 8 more minutes.  I can deal with it knowing that the end is in sight.
Lol, and now a 5-pack of just Tempus. Double sheesh!
Not looking good!
Sure hope this isn't a "brand" Scorcher.
Guess not, CAO now so it is apparently a CI Turd Scorcher.
@TxDave, I notice they added the "tip" about checking out within 20 minutes.  The TxDave addendum.
They use his picture too?
Amazingly close likeness, so I'll say affirmative. If the tip read "...you must f'n check out completely...." then for sure it's him.

LOL
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Looks like Scott Weiland's past finally caught up to him...

https://www.yahoo.com/music/scott-weiland-dead-at-48-065340422.html
Last weekend, while watching my 4 year old grandson, I asked him, "Would you like to listen to some Christmas music...?"  He ran over and said, "Let me pick one."  He went through the CD's, selected his favorite and handed it to me.  I looked at it and said, "This is Jazz...?  A Jazz Christmas."  He looked at me and said, "Yes I know.  I like Jazz..!"  He's 4 years old and likes Jazz.  I just don't know what to make if that...?  I believe it was Kenny G.

Don't know if "I'd" classify KennyG as Jazz... A little bit of a stretch for me, but it's nice the boy knows what he likes.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Looks like Scott Weiland's past finally caught up to him...

https://www.yahoo.com/music/scott-weiland-dead-at-48-065340422.html
Indeed, too bad, he was a talented, tortured guy

+1 He and Layne Staley were both very talented and took success to the limits in that era... now, they are both gone.

Looks like Scott Weiland's past finally caught up to him...
https://www.yahoo.com/music/scott-weiland-dead-at-48-065340422.html
Last weekend, while watching my 4 year old grandson, I asked him, "Would you like to listen to some Christmas music...?"  He ran over and said, "Let me pick one."  He went through the CD's, selected his favorite and handed it to me.  I looked at it and said, "This is Jazz...?  A Jazz Christmas."  He looked at me and said, "Yes I know.  I like Jazz..!"  He's 4 years old and likes Jazz.  I just don't know what to make if that...?  I believe it was Kenny G.
Don't know if "I'd" classify KennyG as Jazz... A little bit of a stretch for me, but it's nice the boy knows what he likes.
He's four, so I wouldn't expect the boy to say "smooth jazz".  I have a 15 yr old god daughter who loves 40's-50's music on vinyl.  Her favorite b-day present was a record player and records to go-with from her grandfather.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

And a hearty good morning to all you porchdicks out there this morning.

Porchdicks!?! Well, I never...
Good morning BS....  That was a term used on the series, "The Walking Dead."

I got 'cha. I've watched quite a few episodes. It's a pretty big scene down here. Friend of mine hangs out with "Daryl" at a downtown bar occasionally. Some interesting photos for sure.
That's cool....!!!  I'd like to meet Daryl too..  The only famous person I've ever ran into was Leon Spinks.  My friend yelled at him, "Hey Leon, can I buy you a drink."  And he came over and talked to us until his girlfriend tracked him down and made him leave.  Then once I was at the St. Louis Arch 4th of July Fair, and a limo came through the crowd.  It stopped right next to me.  My friend said, "Look it's Peter Frampton.."  I looked and said, "Your crazy, that's Ringo Starr..."  He was looking in the next window at Peter Frampton and I was looking into the back window at Ringo...  We were like 6 inches from them.  That was really weird to just look next to me and think, "I think I know that guy...?"  Anyway, they were billed at the fair.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

That's awesome. I love vinyl... it's making a come back ya know.  ;)

Looks like Scott Weiland's past finally caught up to him...

https://www.yahoo.com/music/scott-weiland-dead-at-48-065340422.html
Indeed, too bad, he was a talented, tortured guy
Seems like those attributes often go hand in hand.
....not me though, I'm just tortured.