BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Burner #26 - La Aroma de Cuba El Jefe (7"x58) - 5 Cigars ~ $28.62
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Looks like Scott Weiland's past finally caught up to him...
https://www.yahoo.com/music/scott-weiland-dead-at-48-065340422.html
Last weekend, while watching my 4 year old grandson, I asked him, "Would you like to listen to some Christmas music...?"  He ran over and said, "Let me pick one."  He went through the CD's, selected his favorite and handed it to me.  I looked at it and said, "This is Jazz...?  A Jazz Christmas."  He looked at me and said, "Yes I know.  I like Jazz..!"  He's 4 years old and likes Jazz.  I just don't know what to make if that...?  I believe it was Kenny G.
Don't know if "I'd" classify KennyG as Jazz... A little bit of a stretch for me, but it's nice the boy knows what he likes.
He's four, so I wouldn't expect the boy to say "smooth jazz".  I have a 15 yr old god daughter who loves 40's-50's music on vinyl.  Her favorite b-day present was a record player and records to go-with from her grandfather.

That's awesome. I love vinyl... it's making a come back ya know.  ;)
it could be worse, you could be like Bad Dad & love latex!  ::)
hello boys..
I never could understand rubber and latex fetish.  The concept is like washing dishes while wearing rubber gloves.  You can wash the dish without actually touching the dish or getting wet.  This may be a way to side step guilt...?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Fruit Loops for breakfast.  Let's see how this goes.
They go in your mouth.
Or sprinkler on your nutty buddy.
I have more milk than I have loops...?  How much milk do you have to use to make it all come out even in the end.  It should say on the box, don't you think..?  Maybe I should write Kellogg's and ask them to put a chart on the box.
Fill your bowl with cereal. Add milk until cereal begins to run over. Done.
Or serve them BD style

I didn't see that in my bowl.  Maybe I should check the bath tub..?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Fruit Loops for breakfast.  Let's see how this goes.
They go in your mouth.
Or sprinkler on your nutty buddy.
I have more milk than I have loops...?  How much milk do you have to use to make it all come out even in the end.  It should say on the box, don't you think..?  Maybe I should write Kellogg's and ask them to put a chart on the box.
I am thinking the whole Lather, Rinse, Repeat instructions on the shampoo bottle must really get you in a tizzy.
on a side note, we lost a buddy down at the legion, who started his day with a big bowl of cereal for breakfast.
never used milk, filled the bowl with vodka.
No problem with the shampoo instructions.  But have you ever washed your hair and immediately forgot if you had used the shampoo or not...?  Then had to shampoo a 2nd time to make sure.  God, I hate that..!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Burner #27 - Nub Variety Sampler - Box of 4 + Punch ~ $20.84
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Fruit Loops for breakfast.  Let's see how this goes.
They go in your mouth.
Or sprinkler on your nutty buddy.
I have more milk than I have loops...?  How much milk do you have to use to make it all come out even in the end.  It should say on the box, don't you think..?  Maybe I should write Kellogg's and ask them to put a chart on the box.
Fill your bowl with cereal. Add milk until cereal begins to run over. Done.
Or serve them BD style

are those the new fruit loops?  or do you think they went with the store brand.  When I was growing up fruit loops were three colors only, orange, yellow & red.  None of this green or purple stuff, like we have now.
They must have been the new one, because I found turquoise in there, and I know that wasn't one of them when I was a kid.  But I did have my Toucan Sam Kellogg's Spoon that I had orders as a kid.

Flip, you planning on making the herf next Wednesday?
don't know. depends on my workload & how I feel at the time.

Burner #25 - The Gran Slammer... next
Luckily there is a quick next.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Costume Sale:

http://www.buycostumes.com/c/sale

15% off code: emcdeal15

Click on the $5, $10, $15 to see the costumes available for those prices.  Make sure the correct size is available, some are Plus sizes.

If you want to buy your wife a cool costume, this is the best sale I've seen in a year.
So did you go with a Christmas theme or year round use?
I went with the, "I'm cheap theme..!"  $5, $10, and $15 stuff.

[...]

Or not put your fingers in grotie stuff or get them all wrinkly.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Heading out to buy some costum....I mean to a meeting.  Later.

Good luck with your fitting meeting.
That's funny....! :)

Fruit Loops for breakfast.  Let's see how this goes.
They go in your mouth.
Or sprinkler on your nutty buddy.
I have more milk than I have loops...?  How much milk do you have to use to make it all come out even in the end.  It should say on the box, don't you think..?  Maybe I should write Kellogg's and ask them to put a chart on the box.
I am thinking the whole Lather, Rinse, Repeat instructions on the shampoo bottle must really get you in a tizzy.
on a side note, we lost a buddy down at the legion, who started his day with a big bowl of cereal for breakfast.
never used milk, filled the bowl with vodka.
No problem with the shampoo instructions.  But have you ever washed your hair and immediately forgot if you had used the shampoo or not...?  Then had to shampoo a 2nd time to make sure.  God, I hate that..!
...but applying, lather and rinse a third time negates the benefit of the second rinse.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I need a break.... bbl.

[...]