Workaference time for me, enjoy your day guys.
Don't worry, someone will text you if the Tempus comes up. Don't want you to miss out again.
Save your text, I see the Bastiges now.  Sheesh!
Lol, and it was the next damn deal. Geez!

Good morning boys! The dreaded first day back to work after a nice break
You said it!
Morning Tony, a small stretch to go before the X-Mas break. Merck has a mandatory shut-down between X-Mas and New Years so I'll be off starting 12/24 and don't go back until 1/4.

I wonder what LTG's schedule is like at that time, I hope he can get a day or two off there
Fuggin' slackers!
Indeed.  I'll have a few days off then but am installing new master bath casework for my "vacation".  So yeah, f'n slackers.
That's like 1/2 day's work, then you get to slack-off.

Do you need to remove any old caulk or grout? LTG has just the tool for that

Good morning boys! The dreaded first day back to work after a nice break
You said it!
Morning Tony, a small stretch to go before the X-Mas break. Merck has a mandatory shut-down between X-Mas and New Years so I'll be off starting 12/24 and don't go back until 1/4.

I wonder what LTG's schedule is like at that time, I hope he can get a day or two off there
Fuggin' slackers!
Indeed.  I'll have a few days off then but am installing new master bath casework for my "vacation".  So yeah, f'n slackers.
That's like 1/2 day's work, then you get to slack-off.

Do you need to remove any old caulk or grout? LTG has just the tool for that
Does good work on cuticles, too.

my CI order has shipped but not my Page order. hmmm.

my CI order has shipped but not my Page order. hmmm.
Bet your page order gets there first though.

my CI order has shipped but not my Page order. hmmm.
Bet your page order gets there first though.
Agreed, my page order was here quick, even with SurePost.

my CI order has shipped but not my Page order. hmmm.
Bet your page order gets there first though.
Agreed, my page order was here quick, even with SurePost.
CI sends a notice as "shipped" when they assign it a tracking number but it is actually not shipped but only packed and awaiting pick-up at the end of the day.

With one exception Page Offers this morning have been even worse than Jam Offers if that is possible..

With one exception Page Offers this morning have been even worse than Jam Offers if that is possible..
Agreed, morning Tex

Good mornin fellas

Good morning boys! The dreaded first day back to work after a nice break
You said it!
Morning Tony, a small stretch to go before the X-Mas break. Merck has a mandatory shut-down between X-Mas and New Years so I'll be off starting 12/24 and don't go back until 1/4.

I wonder what LTG's schedule is like at that time, I hope he can get a day or two off there
We don't shut down but I'm planning my last 3 vac days during that period.  I'll have a nephew and his girlfriend visiting from the old country too.

my CI order has shipped but not my Page order. hmmm.
Bet your page order gets there first though.
Agreed, my page order was here quick, even with SurePost.
CI sends a notice as "shipped" when they assign it a tracking number but it is actually not shipped but only packed and awaiting pick-up at the end of the day.
with any luck all my cigars will be in the end of the week.