Good morning boys! The dreaded first day back to work after a nice break
You said it!
Morning Tony, a small stretch to go before the X-Mas break. Merck has a mandatory shut-down between X-Mas and New Years so I'll be off starting 12/24 and don't go back until 1/4.

I wonder what LTG's schedule is like at that time, I hope he can get a day or two off there
Fuggin' slackers!

Morning Fish, Denver Dave and Mayor T

I love Mondays!
GFY.

Good morning boys! The dreaded first day back to work after a nice break
You said it!
Morning Tony, a small stretch to go before the X-Mas break. Merck has a mandatory shut-down between X-Mas and New Years so I'll be off starting 12/24 and don't go back until 1/4.

I wonder what LTG's schedule is like at that time, I hope he can get a day or two off there
Fuggin' slackers!
I am off from December 18 until January 4 for retirement practice. ;D

Good morning boys! The dreaded first day back to work after a nice break
You said it!
Morning Tony, a small stretch to go before the X-Mas break. Merck has a mandatory shut-down between X-Mas and New Years so I'll be off starting 12/24 and don't go back until 1/4.

I wonder what LTG's schedule is like at that time, I hope he can get a day or two off there
Fuggin' slackers!
Indeed.  I'll have a few days off then but am installing new master bath casework for my "vacation".  So yeah, f'n slackers.

C Page must have bought up all the 60+ RG Cigars for booting out the door specials.

Good morning boys! The dreaded first day back to work after a nice break
You said it!
Morning Tony, a small stretch to go before the X-Mas break. Merck has a mandatory shut-down between X-Mas and New Years so I'll be off starting 12/24 and don't go back until 1/4.

I wonder what LTG's schedule is like at that time, I hope he can get a day or two off there
Fuggin' slackers!
Indeed.  I'll have a few days off then but am installing new master bath casework for my "vacation".  So yeah, f'n slackers.
That is what happens when the warden runs the jail.

Morning Bean, another gorgeous day down my way - if you like ground fog!

Good morning boys! The dreaded first day back to work after a nice break
You said it!
Morning Tony, a small stretch to go before the X-Mas break. Merck has a mandatory shut-down between X-Mas and New Years so I'll be off starting 12/24 and don't go back until 1/4.

I wonder what LTG's schedule is like at that time, I hope he can get a day or two off there
Fuggin' slackers!
I am off from December 18 until January 4 for retirement practice. ;D
Well, fingers crossed it rains so maybe you can squeak a couple more days off in there somewhere.

Good morning boys! The dreaded first day back to work after a nice break
You said it!
Morning Tony, a small stretch to go before the X-Mas break. Merck has a mandatory shut-down between X-Mas and New Years so I'll be off starting 12/24 and don't go back until 1/4.

I wonder what LTG's schedule is like at that time, I hope he can get a day or two off there
Fuggin' slackers!
I am off from December 18 until January 4 for retirement practice. ;D
Dang, that's a lot of trips to Goodwill.

Kobe Bryant announces retirement after this season

Good morning boys! The dreaded first day back to work after a nice break
You said it!
Morning Tony, a small stretch to go before the X-Mas break. Merck has a mandatory shut-down between X-Mas and New Years so I'll be off starting 12/24 and don't go back until 1/4.

I wonder what LTG's schedule is like at that time, I hope he can get a day or two off there
Fuggin' slackers!
I am off from December 18 until January 4 for retirement practice. ;D
Dang, that's a lot of trips to Goodwill.
Be in SC almost the entire time looking at property and doing Christmas except a few days in Louisiana.

Good morning boys! The dreaded first day back to work after a nice break
You said it!
Morning Tony, a small stretch to go before the X-Mas break. Merck has a mandatory shut-down between X-Mas and New Years so I'll be off starting 12/24 and don't go back until 1/4.

I wonder what LTG's schedule is like at that time, I hope he can get a day or two off there
Fuggin' slackers!
Indeed.  I'll have a few days off then but am installing new master bath casework for my "vacation".  So yeah, f'n slackers.
That is what happens when the warden runs the jail.
After 20 yrs the bathroom needed a face-lift.  And this way is better than spending even more $$ to hire it out. But yeah, if it was just me, who cares as long as it functions.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Workaference time for me, enjoy your day guys.
Don't worry, someone will text you if the Tempus comes up. Don't want you to miss out again.
Save your text, I see the Bastiges now.  Sheesh!