Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Today is Saturday, Nov. 28, the 332nd day of 2015. There are 33 days left in the year.
Oh god... I'm going to be another year old and that much closer to Medicare....  :(
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

In 1861, the Confederate Congress admitted Missouri as the 12th state of the Confederacy after Missouri's disputed secession from the Union.
Interesting....  Because I think Jefferson Barracks (Missouri) was a Union Post.  Located just south (15 - 20 miles) from St. Louis.
http://mcwm.org/our-story/jefferson-barracks/
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good Saturday Morning Chip & Dean
good morning Dave.
You have a good day yesterday?
note to self: NEVER go away on a major holiday. people are fucking crazy!
yes, it was a good week all things considered. will be going back next month for a weekend getaway to enjoy the beach. stopped for a few hours and it was lovely.
Unfortunately people are fucking crazy 24/7/365 now just more of them around on Holidays.
I hate cities and Interstate driving. maniacs on 95 on the way home. driving 75 mph and getting blown by everyone until I got on SR 40. rural roads I prefer.
I love the back roads.  We go to Southern IL, and I still used the old roads my father used to drive.  It's about a 2 hour drive.  Stopping at small town Dairy Queens, maybe a local bar, state parks, and we try to hit a country meat market on the way home.  All of the roads are 2 lane, so it's a bummer getting caught behind a tractor, or some one riding your ass for 5 miles because they won't or can't pass ya...

[...]
Interesting.  I didn't think you'd be the one to complain about someone riding your ass.     Good day to ya, BD.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Weather hell here, 38 degrees and rain all night but atleast we are below the freeze line.
Sun coming up and 50 degrees here.  Morning guys.
65° here this morning, looks like Native might win the coldest temp for the morning, strange thing being he is in Texas.
It was 73 here at this time yesterday
What a roller coaster ride from Mother Nature for you guys, I have a feeling there will be a bunch of new sick people around you in a couple of days.
My wife and I ran out to the hardware store the other night and it was cold enough to wear medium jackets.  At the store a guy was with his 2 little girls (2nd to 4th grade), and the girls were wearing t-shirts, shorts, and flip flops.  My wife said, "those kids are going to be sick.."  Once, even my doctor was complaining to me about what people were wearing.  "They are all going to be sick..!  I have a hospital full of pneumonia patients...!!!"
[...]

Good morning Tony....  I just can't understand tailgaters...?  Pass me or back up to a safe distance.  What's bad thou, now that I'm retired and am no longer in a hurry, I don't look in my rear view mirror.  I don't do it on purpose, but I'm turning into one of those people that just drive slow and everyone hates.  But I have been known to spot some one on my bumper, and I'll drive the 15 mph speed limit.  Now ya know that's got to drive them nuts...

[...]
That drives me crazy too.  I'm never going under the speed limit and I only use the left lane for passing... So get off my ass!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Family still there Dave?
Indeed.  Leave tomorrow.
Daughter flew back from SC last night, working today then driving up for the evening.  God bless her.
Travellin Daughter!
Boy is at the Clemson-Cock game, called at 6:45 already set-up tailgating
Boy's tailgate setup
It makes me want to walk into that picture and make myself a bloody mary...!
[...]

I was coming home from St. Louis late one night on Interstate 64, a 3 lane highway.  I was tired and I was going about 55 mph and staying in the right lane.  This tractor trailer come up on my bumper and we are the only people on the highway.  So I'm thinking, "this guy is going to pass me."  But he doesn't.  He just keeps getting closer and closer.  All I can see in my mirror is his grill.  He does this for about 7 miles.  Suddenly he slams on his breaks.  He had passed up his turn off.  He was more concerned in harassing me, than to watch for his route.  Oh well.

Family still there Dave?
Indeed.  Leave tomorrow.
Daughter flew back from SC last night, working today then driving up for the evening.  God bless her.
Travellin Daughter!
Boy is at the Clemson-Cock game, called at 6:45 already set-up tailgating
Boy's tailgate setup
It makes me want to walk into that picture and make myself a bloody mary...!
Me Too!  $hit I probably bought the vodka!  Oh well at least I was invited
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

something is wrong. my bills are all paid and I have money left over.
Ya know, I don't think I've ever seen that one in the Book of Guiness World Records..?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I'm going to take a break. bbl.

SHESH!   Must be the nap time lull combining with the football lull.

my cigar order yesterday and today:

Genuine Counterfeit Perfecto, box 25
Juan Lopez Seleccion No. 3, box 20
J. Fuego Origen Robusto Maduro, box 20
San Lotano OVAL Connecticut Corona, bundle 20
Oliva 5-Star 50-Ring Sampler
Omar Ortez Originals Robusto, box 20
Brick House Robusto, box 20
E.P. Carrillo 2nds Robusto, bundle 15
El Mejor Espresso Robusto, box 20

my shopping is done until next year, maybe.
I smoke a lot of cigars.

my cigar order yesterday and today:

Genuine Counterfeit Perfecto, box 25
Juan Lopez Seleccion No. 3, box 20
J. Fuego Origen Robusto Maduro, box 20
San Lotano OVAL Connecticut Corona, bundle 20
Oliva 5-Star 50-Ring Sampler
Omar Ortez Originals Robusto, box 20
Brick House Robusto, box 20
E.P. Carrillo 2nds Robusto, bundle 15
El Mejor Espresso Robusto, box 20

my shopping is done until next year, maybe.
I smoke a lot of cigars.
Damn Dean you ain't Fuk'n around buying boxes and bundles.  That is almost 6 smokes/day for the rest of the year so you might make it.  Little light on those EPC 2nds though might better hit another bundle of those. :)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10