Good morning, folks.

So, was I wrong?

Family still there Dave?
Indeed.  Leave tomorrow.
Daughter flew back from SC last night, working today then driving up for the evening.  God bless her.
Travellin Daughter!
Boy is at the Clemson-Cock game, called at 6:45 already set-up tailgating
Boy's tailgate setup
Looks like a fantastic setup.  If I didn't know any better, I'd say that was NJDave smoking a cigar next to that white whale pickup truck.
LOL I had not noticed that but does resemble him.   Boy has the Tito's Bloody Mary Bar all set up.

something is wrong. my bills are all paid and I have money left over.

something is wrong. my bills are all paid and I have money left over.
Lot of good deals on the Page!

Morning Mayor T

Family still there Dave?
Indeed.  Leave tomorrow.
Daughter flew back from SC last night, working today then driving up for the evening.  God bless her.
Travellin Daughter!
Boy is at the Clemson-Cock game, called at 6:45 already set-up tailgating
Boy's tailgate setup
Looks like a fantastic setup.  If I didn't know any better, I'd say that was NJDave smoking a cigar next to that white whale pickup truck.
LOL I had not noticed that but does resemble him.   Boy has the Tito's Bloody Mary Bar all set up.
Oh trust me, I noticed the booze first.  :)

something is wrong. my bills are all paid and I have money left over.
Then save it for a rainy day.  There are a lot of those in Florida.

Morning Mayor T
Good morning, Dave.  Didn't get any of the Christmas lights done yesterday so that's my main job today.

Morning Mayor T
Good morning, Dave.  Didn't get any of the Christmas lights done yesterday so that's my main job today.
Better you than me, I got a break this year we are traveling to SC for 2 weeks at Christmas so I don't have to do any decorating.  It was fun with a child at home and I still luv the Christmas season but decorating is not fun anymore.

something is wrong. my bills are all paid and I have money left over.
Then save it for a rainy day.  There are a lot of those in Florida.
Buy Cigars!

Morning Mayor T
Good morning, Dave.  Didn't get any of the Christmas lights done yesterday so that's my main job today.
Better you than me, I got a break this year we are traveling to SC for 2 weeks at Christmas so I don't have to do any decorating.  It was fun with a child at home and I still luv the Christmas season but decorating is not fun anymore.
I always enjoyed looking at them, but not before Thanksgiving.  And even with kids in the house I hate putting those darned things up.  My neighbor has a service put the lights up for him.  He's been shining Christmas lights since the day after Halloween.  Sheesh on him.

Morning Mayor T
Good morning, Dave.  Didn't get any of the Christmas lights done yesterday so that's my main job today.
Better you than me, I got a break this year we are traveling to SC for 2 weeks at Christmas so I don't have to do any decorating.  It was fun with a child at home and I still luv the Christmas season but decorating is not fun anymore.
I always enjoyed looking at them, but not before Thanksgiving.  And even with kids in the house I hate putting those darned things up.  My neighbor has a service put the lights up for him.  He's been shining Christmas lights since the day after Halloween.  Sheesh on him.
I am with you on the timing, no lights before Thanksgiving.  I like looking at them too just don't like fighting with getting them up and taking them down is even worse.

Morning Mayor T
Good morning, Dave.  Didn't get any of the Christmas lights done yesterday so that's my main job today.
Better you than me, I got a break this year we are traveling to SC for 2 weeks at Christmas so I don't have to do any decorating.  It was fun with a child at home and I still luv the Christmas season but decorating is not fun anymore.
I always enjoyed looking at them, but not before Thanksgiving.  And even with kids in the house I hate putting those darned things up.  My neighbor has a service put the lights up for him.  He's been shining Christmas lights since the day after Halloween.  Sheesh on him.
I am with you on the timing, no lights before Thanksgiving.  I like looking at them too just don't like fighting with getting them up and taking them down is even worse.
I forgot about taking them down.  Makes me want to do this job even less.  Oh well.