Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

my cigar order yesterday and today:

Genuine Counterfeit Perfecto, box 25
Juan Lopez Seleccion No. 3, box 20
J. Fuego Origen Robusto Maduro, box 20
San Lotano OVAL Connecticut Corona, bundle 20
Oliva 5-Star 50-Ring Sampler
Omar Ortez Originals Robusto, box 20
Brick House Robusto, box 20
E.P. Carrillo 2nds Robusto, bundle 15
El Mejor Espresso Robusto, box 20

my shopping is done until next year, maybe.
I smoke a lot of cigars.
How many points did you take in for that order?
Dean, who got your business?  Omar rules!
Page, CCom, and CI.
been awhile since I've ordered any OOO's.
not tracking points YET. want to forget about them until I get low on money someday.
Treating those points like a piggy bank or the seat cushions on the couch.

my cigar order yesterday and today:

Genuine Counterfeit Perfecto, box 25
Juan Lopez Seleccion No. 3, box 20
J. Fuego Origen Robusto Maduro, box 20
San Lotano OVAL Connecticut Corona, bundle 20
Oliva 5-Star 50-Ring Sampler
Omar Ortez Originals Robusto, box 20
Brick House Robusto, box 20
E.P. Carrillo 2nds Robusto, bundle 15
El Mejor Espresso Robusto, box 20

my shopping is done until next year, maybe.
I smoke a lot of cigars.
How many points did you take in for that order?
Dean, who got your business?  Omar rules!
Page, CCom, and CI.
been awhile since I've ordered any OOO's.
not tracking points YET. want to forget about them until I get low on money someday.
Don't get too low on money because at a penny/point you will not buy many cigars  :)

got a couple of thick cut NY Strip steaks on the grill, potatoes in foil, and mushrooms. mmmmmmm.

got a couple of thick cut NY Strip steaks on the grill, potatoes in foil, and mushrooms. mmmmmmm.
Nice! :).   I just asked the warden about dinner, shrimp gumbo maybe.

got a couple of thick cut NY Strip steaks on the grill, potatoes in foil, and mushrooms. mmmmmmm.
followed up with a V Figurado...

my cigar order yesterday and today:

Genuine Counterfeit Perfecto, box 25
Juan Lopez Seleccion No. 3, box 20
J. Fuego Origen Robusto Maduro, box 20
San Lotano OVAL Connecticut Corona, bundle 20
Oliva 5-Star 50-Ring Sampler
Omar Ortez Originals Robusto, box 20
Brick House Robusto, box 20
E.P. Carrillo 2nds Robusto, bundle 15
El Mejor Espresso Robusto, box 20

my shopping is done until next year, maybe.
I smoke a lot of cigars.
How many points did you take in for that order?
Dean, who got your business?  Omar rules!
Page, CCom, and CI.
been awhile since I've ordered any OOO's.
not tracking points YET. want to forget about them until I get low on money someday.
Don't get too low on money because at a penny/point you will not buy many cigars  :)
Spend $10,000 and get $100 in points.  Simple Fishmatic.

my cigar order yesterday and today:

Genuine Counterfeit Perfecto, box 25
Juan Lopez Seleccion No. 3, box 20
J. Fuego Origen Robusto Maduro, box 20
San Lotano OVAL Connecticut Corona, bundle 20
Oliva 5-Star 50-Ring Sampler
Omar Ortez Originals Robusto, box 20
Brick House Robusto, box 20
E.P. Carrillo 2nds Robusto, bundle 15
El Mejor Espresso Robusto, box 20

my shopping is done until next year, maybe.
I smoke a lot of cigars.
How many points did you take in for that order?
Dean, who got your business?  Omar rules!
Page, CCom, and CI.
been awhile since I've ordered any OOO's.
not tracking points YET. want to forget about them until I get low on money someday.
Don't get too low on money because at a penny/point you will not buy many cigars  :)
Spend $10,000 and get $100 in points.  Simple Fishmatic.
= 2 week supply of EPC 2nds!

Shrimp & Sausage (Manda smoked pork sausage made right there in Chip's backyard) Gumbo is in the making now.    Yummm!

Poured me a little glass of elixir, too damn cold to smoke.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Shrimp & Sausage (Manda smoked pork sausage made right there in Chip's backyard) Gumbo is in the making now.    Yummm!
John Manda was a ok guy most of the time but I still remember him coming in to the store (when I worked for Winn Dixie) at 1:55pm and we closed at 2:00 and then taking his dear old sweet time to check out so we could all go home.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Shrimp & Sausage (Manda smoked pork sausage made right there in Chip's backyard) Gumbo is in the making now.    Yummm!
I prefer Richard's sausage, a little bit more home made sausage taste but USDA has so many smoking regulations on the guys that it's hard to find a really good commercial smoke sausage.

Shrimp & Sausage (Manda smoked pork sausage made right there in Chip's backyard) Gumbo is in the making now.    Yummm!
John Manda was a ok guy most of the time but I still remember him coming in to the store (when I worked for Winn Dixie) at 1:55pm and we closed at 2:00 and then taking his dear old sweet time to check out so we could all go home.
I heard a couple of years ago the EPA shut down their smoking process.  Thus why it is not as good as it used to be .
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Auburn is playing a good game so far, hopefully they can do a little better in the second half.

Shrimp & Sausage (Manda smoked pork sausage made right there in Chip's backyard) Gumbo is in the making now.    Yummm!
I prefer Richard's sausage, a little bit more home made sausage taste but USDA has so many smoking regulations on the guys that it's hard to find a really good commercial smoke sausage.
Haha our posts crossed.  I have had Richards and good.  My favorite was always one made up my way in Stonewall, LA (can't  think of the name now) but bought some last time I was home and it was not so good, mostly just ground fat.

Edit:  Down Home Sausage is the name
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Shrimp & Sausage (Manda smoked pork sausage made right there in Chip's backyard) Gumbo is in the making now.    Yummm!
John Manda was a ok guy most of the time but I still remember him coming in to the store (when I worked for Winn Dixie) at 1:55pm and we closed at 2:00 and then taking his dear old sweet time to check out so we could all go home.
I heard a couple of years ago the EPA shut down their smoking process.  Thus why it is not as good as it used to be .
John Manda told me back in 1985 that their smoking process had to be filtered so many times you would think they were trying to protect the meat from cigarette smoke. There is a guy close to us that still makes and smokes his sausage the good old fashioned way but limits families to 50lbs a year since there is such a demand out here for it.  My mother is on his list so she usually shares 20lbs with us and we ration it through the year for special occasions.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10