Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20

why some men prefer guns over women.

Number ten -- You can trade and old 44 for a new 22.

Number nine -- You can keep one gun at home and have another one to take with you on the road.

Number eight -- If you admire a friend's gun and tell him so he will probably let you try it out a few times.

Number seven -- Your primary gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for back up.

Number six -- Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.

Number five -- A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.

Number four -- Guns function normally every day of the month.

Number three -- A gun doesn't ask, "Do these new grips make me look fat?"

Number two -- A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after using it.

And the number one reason why some men prefer guns over women is

You can buy a silencer for a gun."

I agree with all of these but here's one for the woman column:
Number one. -- Woman feel better pressed up against your junk, as long as they're careful with their teeth.

Tony, coming out firing, morning sir

Good morning boys, a refreshing 28 degrees this morning for my bike ride across site
Yep, my nipples were hard.  Good morning, gents.
Thank you for sharing that with us now I will go blow beets.

Morning Fish and Blasting It Out Tony.

How are your expectations sitting today Mayor?

Good morning boys, a refreshing 28 degrees this morning for my bike ride across site
Yep, my nipples were hard.  Good morning, gents.
Thank you for sharing that with us now I will go blow beets.
Who's beets and does he realize how lucky he is this morning?

[...]

or: once you"ve exhausted all the ammo you may as well throw it away.

morning Scott and Tony.

Good morning boys, a refreshing 28 degrees this morning for my bike ride across site
Yep, my nipples were hard.  Good morning, gents.
Thank you for sharing that with us now I will go puke blow beets.
Who's beets and does he realize how lucky he is this morning?
There I fixed it for the simple minded crowd to understand

Morning simple minds. Busy day in store for me today.  Don't people know it's a holiday week?

Morning simple minds. Busy day in store for me today.  Don't people know it's a holiday week?
Sounds like you need to develop a higher quality clientele that respects your holiday's!

Morning Bean, nice weather out this morning.

Good morning boys, a refreshing 28 degrees this morning for my bike ride across site
Yep, my nipples were hard.  Good morning, gents.
Thank you for sharing that with us now I will go puke blow beets.
Who's beets and does he realize how lucky he is this morning?
There I fixed it for the simple minded crowd to understand
Yeah, like you wouldn't have commented if someone else posted that

anyone need a GFY?

anyone need a GFY?
Hell we probably all do just throw a big one for everyone!

You need one?  Oh well just in case GFY and enjoy your St Augustine Adventures!

Don't forget to check in from time to time while the DAWG is resting and recovering.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20