Good morning boys, a refreshing 28 degrees this morning for my bike ride across site
Yep, my nipples were hard.  Good morning, gents.
Thank you for sharing that with us now I will go puke blow beets.
Who's beets and does he realize how lucky he is this morning?
There I fixed it for the simple minded crowd to understand
Yeah, like you wouldn't have commented if someone else posted that
;D

anyone need a GFY?
Hell we probably all do just throw a big one for everyone!

You need one?  Oh well just in case GFY and enjoy your St Augustine Adventures!

Don't forget to check in from time to time while the DAWG is resting and recovering.
what makes you think the DAWG ever rests?
👅

anyone need a GFY?
Hell we probably all do just throw a big one for everyone!

You need one?  Oh well just in case GFY and enjoy your St Augustine Adventures!

Don't forget to check in from time to time while the DAWG is resting and recovering.
what makes you think the DAWG ever rests?

The simple fact that I know he is an Old DAWG!

anyone need a GFY?
Hell we probably all do just throw a big one for everyone!

You need one?  Oh well just in case GFY and enjoy your St Augustine Adventures!

Don't forget to check in from time to time while the DAWG is resting and recovering.
what makes you think the DAWG ever rests?

The simple fact that I know he is an Old DAWG!
But he's learned new tricks.

anyone need a GFY?
Hell we probably all do just throw a big one for everyone!

You need one?  Oh well just in case GFY and enjoy your St Augustine Adventures!

Don't forget to check in from time to time while the DAWG is resting and recovering.
what makes you think the DAWG ever rests?

The simple fact that I know he is an Old DAWG!
If we're lucky, maybe he'll post while Dean's away

Good mornin gents!

anyone need a GFY?
Hell we probably all do just throw a big one for everyone!

You need one?  Oh well just in case GFY and enjoy your St Augustine Adventures!

Don't forget to check in from time to time while the DAWG is resting and recovering.
what makes you think the DAWG ever rests?

The simple fact that I know he is an Old DAWG!
If we're lucky, maybe he'll post while Dean's away
That would be nice, I think all would find some entertainment value in those posts.

anyone need a GFY?
Hell we probably all do just throw a big one for everyone!

You need one?  Oh well just in case GFY and enjoy your St Augustine Adventures!

Don't forget to check in from time to time while the DAWG is resting and recovering.
what makes you think the DAWG ever rests?

The simple fact that I know he is an Old DAWG!
But he's learned new tricks.
Old DAWGS can still hunt but they do more hunting than catching.

Is it time to go home yet, I am sick of this place already. :(

Is it time to go home yet, I am sick of this place already. :(
That's a bad sign, but at least it's a short week!

Tony, coming out firing, morning sir
Fired quickly and then disappeared.  (TWSS)

Good morning boys, a refreshing 28 degrees this morning for my bike ride across site
Yep, my nipples were hard.  Good morning, gents.
Thank you for sharing that with us now I will go blow beets.
Is Beets your horse?

Morning Fish and Blasting It Out Tony.

How are your expectations sitting today Mayor?
I'm trying not to have any expectations.  Was that yesterday that I anticipated it being a great day and then got shit on?  It feels like a week ago.