heading out for a late breakfast. cornbeef hash, eggs over easy, hashbrowns, Italian toast, and coffee seems to be calling me.
Good mornin Dean
Another Good Morning Dean leave out the hash and cook the eggs and that sounds pretty damn good.
I disagree.  Love the runny yolk and the hash.
That is why they offer them all ways.
For people like you with no sense of taste?
CNS

heading out for a late breakfast. cornbeef hash, eggs over easy, hashbrowns, Italian toast, and coffee seems to be calling me.
that sounds good, I had a diet coke and two of Auntie Anne's pretzels for breakfast(raisin and plain, no salt).

heading out for a late breakfast. cornbeef hash, eggs over easy, hashbrowns, Italian toast, and coffee seems to be calling me.
Good mornin Dean
Another Good Morning Dean leave out the hash and cook the eggs and that sounds pretty damn good.
I disagree.  Love the runny yolk and the hash.
That is why they offer them all ways.
For people like you with no sense of taste?
GFY again
Thank you, sir.  Now I feel alive.

heading out for a late breakfast. cornbeef hash, eggs over easy, hashbrowns, Italian toast, and coffee seems to be calling me.
that sounds good, I had a diet coke and two of Auntie Anne's pretzels for breakfast(raisin and plain, no salt).
Heart healthy.  Hey Flip, a bunch of NJers are doing Somerville on December 2nd.  FYI.

heading out for a late breakfast. cornbeef hash, eggs over easy, hashbrowns, Italian toast, and coffee seems to be calling me.
that sounds good, I had a diet coke and two of Auntie Anne's pretzels for breakfast(raisin and plain, no salt).
Heart healthy.  Hey Flip, a bunch of NJers are doing Somerville on December 2nd.  FYI.
I will take it under advisement....

heading out for a late breakfast. cornbeef hash, eggs over easy, hashbrowns, Italian toast, and coffee seems to be calling me.
Good mornin Dean
Another Good Morning Dean leave out the hash and cook the eggs and that sounds pretty damn good.
I disagree.  Love the runny yolk and the hash.
+1
Scramble the eggs with onions and give me a double order of the hash, please. Make the toast sourdough and give me a large orange juice.

Morning, muchachos. This will be a long, long day. Bad insomnia last night and I'm on about an hour and a half of sleep. Waaah.

is this a good deal?
http://www.cigarpage.com/samplers/oliva-ultimate-sampler-bx-4-cutter.html
It's not a bad deal but not enough to make me bite.
how about an all Master blends sampler for more money?
http://www.cigarpage.com/samplers/oliva-master-blends-iii-sampler-w-cutter-bx-4.html
or this one with a MB and 2 V's one a NUB
http://www.cigarpage.com/samplers/oliva-ltd-edition-special-release-sampler-bx-5.html
did I mention free shipping?
Decent, yes.  But I'm on a buying freeze and really need to be woo'd to break that.  I'm not woo'd.

heading out for a late breakfast. cornbeef hash, eggs over easy, hashbrowns, Italian toast, and coffee seems to be calling me.
Good mornin Dean
Another Good Morning Dean leave out the hash and cook the eggs and that sounds pretty damn good.
I disagree.  Love the runny yolk and the hash.
+1
Scramble the eggs with onions and give me a double order of the hash, please. Make the toast sourdough and give me a large orange juice.

Morning, muchachos. This will be a long, long day. Bad insomnia last night and I'm on about an hour and a half of sleep. Waaah.
Me too but because of sick kid.  Sheesh.  Good morning, Raz.

Morning  Raszmunos

heading out for a late breakfast. cornbeef hash, eggs over easy, hashbrowns, Italian toast, and coffee seems to be calling me.
Good mornin Dean
Another Good Morning Dean leave out the hash and cook the eggs and that sounds pretty damn good.
I disagree.  Love the runny yolk and the hash.
+1
Scramble the eggs with onions and give me a double order of the hash, please. Make the toast sourdough and give me a large orange juice.

Morning, muchachos. This will be a long, long day. Bad insomnia last night and I'm on about an hour and a half of sleep. Waaah.
Me too but because of sick kid.  Sheesh.  Good morning, Raz.
No it's not. But morning, Mr. Mayor.

Morning  Raszmunos
Morning, Tex. Just send what you can't fit in your coolerdor to me. I'll take good care of them for you.

Morning  Raszmunos
Morning, Tex. Just send what you can't fit in your coolerdor to me. I'll take good care of them for you.
Thanks!