Look at this:

Email from Famous, I put some stuff in my cart to try out codes and combinations and they sent this after a day

Dear Scott,

We're sorry, Famous has experienced website issues this week. We noticed you experienced difficultities while placing an order and we want to make it up to you...
Use promo code SORRY30 for
30% off your entire order.
:o ???
Did you try the code? Expires tomorrow, curious if it works for others
For any El Centurian fans, Belicosos on sale at Famous for $103.99 before coupons. $73 after this code is applied
Nice!

we have reservations for next week at St Augustine's. spending 4 days of Thanksgiving alone together.
Strictly platonic of course.
absolutely not.
she booked and paid for the room so she'll make me work it off.
There's an image that'll be with me all day.
You too? I'm picturing a scene from a bukkake movie...you?

Well I have overbought myself again, fixed up the Igloo Retirement Humi and after the past weeks insane buying spree early arrivals it is already full to the top and I got at least 80 more cigars on the way still.  Sheesh, I need professional help!!!!!!!!

Look at this:

Email from Famous, I put some stuff in my cart to try out codes and combinations and they sent this after a day

Dear Scott,

We're sorry, Famous has experienced website issues this week. We noticed you experienced difficultities while placing an order and we want to make it up to you...
Use promo code SORRY30 for
30% off your entire order.
:o ???
Did you try the code? Expires tomorrow, curious if it works for others
Have not tried but if anything interesting on the Mash I will sure give it a whirl.
Works on mash.  MF lance 10/56.
Excellent, I wonder if it expires after one use? I'm not going to order anything so someone can feel free to try it

Well I have overbought myself again, fixed up the Igloo Retirement Humi and after the past weeks insane buying spree early arrivals it is already full to the top and I got at least 80 more cigars on the way still.  Sheesh, I need professional help!!!!!!!!
I'm at that point myself, relatively speaking. I simply can't buy anything else, it's gotten ridiculous

Look at this:

Email from Famous, I put some stuff in my cart to try out codes and combinations and they sent this after a day

Dear Scott,

We're sorry, Famous has experienced website issues this week. We noticed you experienced difficultities while placing an order and we want to make it up to you...
Use promo code SORRY30 for
30% off your entire order.
:o ???
Did you try the code? Expires tomorrow, curious if it works for others
Have not tried but if anything interesting on the Mash I will sure give it a whirl.
Works on mash.  MF lance 10/56.
No minimum either from what I saw

we have reservations for next week at St Augustine's. spending 4 days of Thanksgiving alone together.
Strictly platonic of course.
absolutely not.
she booked and paid for the room so she'll make me work it off.
There's an image that'll be with me all day.
You too? I'm picturing a scene from a bukkake movie...you?
Last time they shared a hotel room (on the Tampa Cigar Trip) it was more like a Ray Rice movie.

Well I have overbought myself again, fixed up the Igloo Retirement Humi and after the past weeks insane buying spree early arrivals it is already full to the top and I got at least 80 more cigars on the way still.  Sheesh, I need professional help!!!!!!!!
I'm at that point myself, relatively speaking. I simply can't buy anything else, it's gotten ridiculous
On the bright side when the New FDA Rules are soon implemented we will be grinning from ear to ear wishing we had bought even more.

Look at this:

Email from Famous, I put some stuff in my cart to try out codes and combinations and they sent this after a day

Dear Scott,

We're sorry, Famous has experienced website issues this week. We noticed you experienced difficultities while placing an order and we want to make it up to you...
Use promo code SORRY30 for
30% off your entire order.
:o ???
Did you try the code? Expires tomorrow, curious if it works for others
Have not tried but if anything interesting on the Mash I will sure give it a whirl.
Works on mash.  MF lance 10/56.
No minimum either from what I saw
Damn that's a NICE price on the MF lanceros, amIright?

we have reservations for next week at St Augustine's. spending 4 days of Thanksgiving alone together.
Strictly platonic of course.
absolutely not.
she booked and paid for the room so she'll make me work it off.
There's an image that'll be with me all day.
You too? I'm picturing a scene from a bukkake movie...you?
Well NOW I am!

we have reservations for next week at St Augustine's. spending 4 days of Thanksgiving alone together.
Strictly platonic of course.
absolutely not.
she booked and paid for the room so she'll make me work it off.
There's an image that'll be with me all day.
You too? I'm picturing a scene from a bukkake movie...you?
Well NOW I am!
Hahahahaha

we have reservations for next week at St Augustine's. spending 4 days of Thanksgiving alone together.
Strictly platonic of course.
absolutely not.
she booked and paid for the room so she'll make me work it off.
There's an image that'll be with me all day.
You too? I'm picturing a scene from a bukkake movie...you?
Well NOW I am!
Hahahahaha
Dean all parched, needing to rehydrate...and grill something

we have reservations for next week at St Augustine's. spending 4 days of Thanksgiving alone together.
Strictly platonic of course.
absolutely not.
she booked and paid for the room so she'll make me work it off.
There's an image that'll be with me all day.
You too? I'm picturing a scene from a bukkake movie...you?
Well NOW I am!
Hahahahaha
Dean all parched, needing to rehydrate...and grill something
EPC 2nd in one hand, mushrooms in the other.

we have reservations for next week at St Augustine's. spending 4 days of Thanksgiving alone together.
Strictly platonic of course.
absolutely not.
she booked and paid for the room so she'll make me work it off.
There's an image that'll be with me all day.
You too? I'm picturing a scene from a bukkake movie...you?
Well NOW I am!
Hahahahaha
Dean all parched, needing to rehydrate...and grill something
EPC 2nd in one hand, mushrooms in the other.
Pot of strong coffee brewing, looking for something to fix, maybe pour some concrete

we have reservations for next week at St Augustine's. spending 4 days of Thanksgiving alone together.
Strictly platonic of course.
absolutely not.
she booked and paid for the room so she'll make me work it off.
There's an image that'll be with me all day.
You too? I'm picturing a scene from a bukkake movie...you?
Well NOW I am!
Hahahahaha
Dean all parched, needing to rehydrate...and grill something
EPC 2nd in one hand, mushrooms in the other.
Pot of strong coffee brewing, looking for something to fix, maybe pour some concrete
Picking up a friend, heading for a meeting.