@ Bean - it is Travellin Dave's fault not mine, Austin is up and running just fine with perfect weather,

Thousands of airport workers in Chicago, Boston, New York City, Newark, Philadelphia, and Fort Lauderdale are expected to strike on Wednesday night and into Thursday.
So then the lines should be more efficient?  No one yelling at me to not have more than 4oz. liquids, passports out, etc.?
Wrong strikers, these are the ones that service and load the planes.
Way to shit on my point.
GFY get your points correct
POINT SHITTER!
LOL

Look at this:

Email from Famous, I put some stuff in my cart to try out codes and combinations and they sent this after a day

Dear Scott,

We're sorry, Famous has experienced website issues this week. We noticed you experienced difficultities while placing an order and we want to make it up to you...
Use promo code SORRY30 for
30% off your entire order.

@ Bean - it is Travellin Dave's fault not mine, Austin is up and running just fine with perfect weather,

Thousands of airport workers in Chicago, Boston, New York City, Newark, Philadelphia, and Fort Lauderdale are expected to strike on Wednesday night and into Thursday.
So then the lines should be more efficient?  No one yelling at me to not have more than 4oz. liquids, passports out, etc.?
Wrong strikers, these are the ones that service and load the planes.
Way to shit on my point.
GFY get your points correct
TWSS

Look at this:

Email from Famous, I put some stuff in my cart to try out codes and combinations and they sent this after a day

Dear Scott,

We're sorry, Famous has experienced website issues this week. We noticed you experienced difficultities while placing an order and we want to make it up to you...
Use promo code SORRY30 for
30% off your entire order.
:o ???

good morning guys. EPC 2nd and coffee here.
Good morning, Deano.  Had me an EPC 2nd corona on my way home last night.
for some reason they end up being my preferred morning smoke. I go through a lot of them.
You don't say!

Good morning gents - weather officially went to shit here.  Snowing, 25-40mph winds, 25deg

Good morning gents - weather officially went to shit here.  Snowing, 25-40mph winds, 25deg
You better pull out the Van Winkle and start sipping.

Morning CG in the Tundra.

Good morning gents - weather officially went to shit here.  Snowing, 25-40mph winds, 25deg
Good morning anyway, Shauny.  Be safe out there.

Good morning gents - weather officially went to shit here.  Snowing, 25-40mph winds, 25deg
You better pull out the Van Winkle and start sipping.

Morning CG in the Tundra.
Ugh, I wanna shower in that shit!  ;)  Good mornin Tex

Good morning gents - weather officially went to shit here.  Snowing, 25-40mph winds, 25deg
Good morning anyway, Shauny.  Be safe out there.
Good mornin Mayor T!  Will do - the roads were a nice warm up for what's to come, nice to be at work early and avoid the evident shit-show of the 'first ice'

Look at this:

Email from Famous, I put some stuff in my cart to try out codes and combinations and they sent this after a day

Dear Scott,

We're sorry, Famous has experienced website issues this week. We noticed you experienced difficultities while placing an order and we want to make it up to you...
Use promo code SORRY30 for
30% off your entire order.
:o ???
Did you try the code? Expires tomorrow, curious if it works for others

Look at this:

Email from Famous, I put some stuff in my cart to try out codes and combinations and they sent this after a day

Dear Scott,

We're sorry, Famous has experienced website issues this week. We noticed you experienced difficultities while placing an order and we want to make it up to you...
Use promo code SORRY30 for
30% off your entire order.
:o ???
Did you try the code? Expires tomorrow, curious if it works for others
Have not tried but if anything interesting on the Mash I will sure give it a whirl.

They got some MF Lancero's up now for $6 more than I paid for them on the Mash Saturday.

we have reservations for next week at St Augustine's. spending 4 days of Thanksgiving alone together.
Strictly platonic of course.
absolutely not.
she booked and paid for the room so she'll make me work it off.
There's an image that'll be with me all day.

Look at this:

Email from Famous, I put some stuff in my cart to try out codes and combinations and they sent this after a day

Dear Scott,

We're sorry, Famous has experienced website issues this week. We noticed you experienced difficultities while placing an order and we want to make it up to you...
Use promo code SORRY30 for
30% off your entire order.
:o ???
Did you try the code? Expires tomorrow, curious if it works for others
For any El Centurian fans, Belicosos on sale at Famous for $103.99 before coupons. $73 after this code is applied
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Look at this:

Email from Famous, I put some stuff in my cart to try out codes and combinations and they sent this after a day

Dear Scott,

We're sorry, Famous has experienced website issues this week. We noticed you experienced difficultities while placing an order and we want to make it up to you...
Use promo code SORRY30 for
30% off your entire order.
:o ???
Did you try the code? Expires tomorrow, curious if it works for others
Have not tried but if anything interesting on the Mash I will sure give it a whirl.
Works on mash.  MF lance 10/56.