Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

@ Chip  thought you would like my son's birthday cake.  Local cake lady made it and every bit of it is edible, was actually very good.
What is that, a low country boil pot?
LA boil pot it has crawfish in it and the pot is all cake.  Lady made his grooms cake like that but it was a Yeti cooler with iced down redfish in it.
Got it.  It's very clever.  I got thrown off by the corn and potatoes....don't usually equate that with either SC or LA.  What are the white items?
I am guessing garlic, all parts of a good crawfish or shrimp boil.
Making me hungry.

@ Chip  thought you would like my son's birthday cake.  Local cake lady made it and every bit of it is edible, was actually very good.
What is that, a low country boil pot?
LA boil pot it has crawfish in it and the pot is all cake.  Lady made his grooms cake like that but it was a Yeti cooler with iced down redfish in it.
Got it.  It's very clever.  I got thrown off by the corn and potatoes....don't usually equate that with either SC or LA.  What are the white items?
Corn and potatoes are always standard fare for a crawfish or shrimp boil in LA, whit is onions I believe.

@ Chip  thought you would like my son's birthday cake.  Local cake lady made it and every bit of it is edible, was actually very good.
What is that, a low country boil pot?
LA boil pot it has crawfish in it and the pot is all cake.  Lady made his grooms cake like that but it was a Yeti cooler with iced down redfish in it.
Got it.  It's very clever.  I got thrown off by the corn and potatoes....don't usually equate that with either SC or LA.  What are the white items?
I am guessing garlic, all parts of a good crawfish or shrimp boil.
Making me hungry.
Garlic is a strong possibility too

No sporting events for me this morning, on my way to a christening.  We'll resume with our regularly scheduled program later this afternoon.  Have a good day, fellas.

Starting the day with an Undercrown Shade and coffee.

@ Chip  thought you would like my son's birthday cake.  Local cake lady made it and every bit of it is edible, was actually very good.
What is that, a low country boil pot?
LA boil pot it has crawfish in it and the pot is all cake.  Lady made his grooms cake like that but it was a Yeti cooler with iced down redfish in it.
Got it.  It's very clever.  I got thrown off by the corn and potatoes....don't usually equate that with either SC or LA.  What are the white items?
I am guessing garlic, all parts of a good crawfish or shrimp boil.
Making me hungry.
For boil or cake?
Don't answer that, we know.... ::)

Starting the day with an Undercrown Shade and coffee.
Had to go get me some commie coffee.  Boy and I will have a cigar and watch Clemson this afternoon.

Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning

good morning guys. just back from the gym. BrickHouse maduro toro and coffee, breakfast will be cornbeef hash, home fries, poached eggs, and crusty Italian toast. Happy Saturday.

Wonder if Fish is in a DR prison, he has not dropped a turd in several days.

Morning Dean

Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.

Morning Dean
morning Dave. going to be a lovely day, 80's and sun.

Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
morning Dave. poor Tony.

so, I got my Jeep back yesterday. went in to get the right rear window controller replaced and oil change. owner of the garage calls and said I had a few other problems: plate light broken, heater core leaking, and transmission line rusted through and leaking. I told him if he needed the time to fix it all to go ahead. it sure wouldn't be pleasant going down the road and have the transmission go or engine overheating. got my bill. just under $700. told him I don't know why it was so cheap. the guy that replaced my front right window controller only charged me almost $600. I have a new mechanic!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9