Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Parmesan crusted Grilled Oysters for lunch, talk about yummy!

Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.

The lunch view

Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
Sure, Blame it on Tony

Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
But you brought up the yummo thing....little closet crush there Bean?

Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
But you brought up the yummo thing....little closet crush there Bean?
Well, I haven't checked her out lately, but at one time she was looking pretty yummo.

Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
But you brought up the yummo thing....little closet crush there Bean?
Well, I haven't checked her out lately, but at one time she was looking pretty yummo.
Oh yea?

Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
But you brought up the yummo thing....little closet crush there Bean?
Well, I haven't checked her out lately, but at one time she was looking pretty yummo.
Oh yea?
Oh yeah!

Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
But you brought up the yummo thing....little closet crush there Bean?
Well, I haven't checked her out lately, but at one time she was looking pretty yummo.
Oh yea?
Oh yeah!
Which size Rachel Ray?

Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
But you brought up the yummo thing....little closet crush there Bean?
Well, I haven't checked her out lately, but at one time she was looking pretty yummo.
Oh yea?
Oh yeah!
Which size Rachel Ray?
The early years size before she began enjoying her cooking too much.  You can have the plus size Rachel, I won't mind.

Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
I never said I loved her.  But I would throw her a bang.  And for further clarification...  Any size version would work for me.

Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
I never said I loved her.  But I would throw her a bang.  And for further clarification...  Any size version would work for me.
As long as it is warm and wet.

Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
I never said I loved her.  But I would throw her a bang.  And for further clarification...  Any size version would work for me.
As long as it is warm and wet.
I'm not even that picky.  Hell, I've grown quite accustomed to cold and dry.

Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
I never said I loved her.  But I would throw her a bang.  And for further clarification...  Any size version would work for me.
As long as it is warm and wet.
I'm not even that picky.  Hell, I've grown quite accustomed to cold and dry.
Damn, Tony!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9