« Reply #195 on: October 30, 2015, 02:36:11 PM »

By the way I failed the commie final exam.

« Reply #196 on: October 30, 2015, 02:37:13 PM »

3.5" of rain at my house this morning and still raining.
Finally quit here. 5" since midnight.  I was expecting more (TWSS)
It must have rained a damn foot downtown, jeez it was coming down hard.

AUSTIN (KXAN) – Air Traffic Control duties for Austin Bergstrom International Airport and the surrounding area had to be handed off to a Houston center after flooding on the ground floor of the control tower and Terminal Radar Approach Control flooded with six inches of water Friday.

The FAA is evaluating the damage to the facility and hopes to begin providing control tower services ASAP. The Houston Center will provide radar separation services for aircraft in the interim.
Roads are closing right and left up this way.  Hopefully will have subsided by my hazzuh time.
Wet but otherwise no problems in my area.

« Reply #197 on: October 30, 2015, 02:38:13 PM »

By the way I failed the commie final exam.
Oh, comrade, not good, not good at all.  Report to Nurse Ratched for remediation.

« Reply #198 on: October 30, 2015, 02:39:32 PM »

3.5" of rain at my house this morning and still raining.
Finally quit here. 5" since midnight.  I was expecting more (TWSS)
It must have rained a damn foot downtown, jeez it was coming down hard.

AUSTIN (KXAN) – Air Traffic Control duties for Austin Bergstrom International Airport and the surrounding area had to be handed off to a Houston center after flooding on the ground floor of the control tower and Terminal Radar Approach Control flooded with six inches of water Friday.

The FAA is evaluating the damage to the facility and hopes to begin providing control tower services ASAP. The Houston Center will provide radar separation services for aircraft in the interim.
Roads are closing right and left up this way.  Hopefully will have subsided by my hazzuh time.
Wet but otherwise no problems in my area.  I may have cut too many classes.
as long as you accept the consequences of your actions..... you couldn't fake commie,
pick the answer you want, and do the opposite?  ::)

« Reply #199 on: October 30, 2015, 02:40:40 PM »

By the way I failed the commie final exam.
Karl Marx was not one of the Marx Brothers.

« Reply #200 on: October 30, 2015, 02:40:43 PM »

By the way I failed the commie final exam.
Oh, comrade, not good, not good at all.  Report to Nurse Ratched for remediation.
I can't remember, was that full frontal nudity or a frontal lobotomy?

« Reply #201 on: October 30, 2015, 02:43:51 PM »

3.5" of rain at my house this morning and still raining.
Finally quit here. 5" since midnight.  I was expecting more (TWSS)
They always expect more....TWHS

« Reply #202 on: October 30, 2015, 02:45:18 PM »

By the way I failed the commie final exam.
How hard can that be....aren't you given enough practice around here?

« Reply #203 on: October 30, 2015, 02:48:32 PM »

Yesterday, I found a few gems in my humidors,  A Gurkha Archive torp, and a Greycliff 1666 lancero.
I forgot how much I liked that particular Greycliff.

« Reply #204 on: October 30, 2015, 02:51:07 PM »

By the way I failed the commie final exam.
Karl Marx was not one of the Marx Brothers.
That was a question I missed, I put Groucho Marx for the opening quote credit.

I may have cut too many classes too.

« Reply #205 on: October 30, 2015, 02:51:40 PM »

By the way I failed the commie final exam.
How hard can that be....aren't you given enough practice around here?
LMFAO, that is funny

« Reply #206 on: October 30, 2015, 03:01:05 PM »

Back and ready to call it a weekend - 2.5 more hours of this schitt

« Reply #207 on: October 30, 2015, 03:03:33 PM »

Back and ready to call it a weekend - 2.5 more hours of this schitt
Think I will call it....BBL but if I don't catch you, enjoy your trick or treating and:

« Reply #208 on: October 30, 2015, 03:05:28 PM »

Back and ready to call it a weekend - 2.5 more hours of this schitt
You get any candy off the kids?

« Reply #209 on: October 30, 2015, 03:08:55 PM »

Yesterday, I found a few gems in my humidors,  A Gurkha Archive torp, and a Greycliff 1666 lancero.
I forgot how much I liked that particular Greycliff.
The CI Graycliff was a good smoke.