« Reply #75 on: October 15, 2015, 09:58:22 AM »

Cooling down on the park bench after my 8 black walk.  Used to be a 2 black walk but Bean ridiculed me over that so using Obama math it is now 8 blocks.

« Reply #76 on: October 15, 2015, 09:59:49 AM »

I'm here, I'm here.  I've spent the last 90 minutes trying to get reimbursed on my healthcare spending account.  Fuck Aetna!  Fuck all of 'em.  It's open enrollment season and I'm not doing a spending account for next year.  Instead of saving on taxes for that money, I wind up paying twice for the same services and spend hours on end trying to get reimbursed.  Did I mention, fuck them!?!

Rant over.
That's exactly why I won't set one up. Lord knows we'd use the money with my wife's issues, but no way do I want to deal with those situations with Aetna.

« Reply #77 on: October 15, 2015, 10:00:08 AM »

Cooling down on the park bench after my 8 black walk.  Used to be a 2 black walk but Bean ridiculed me over that so using Obama math it is now 8 blocks.
This post feels racist.

« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2015, 10:03:56 AM »

Down in the 20's for some northern states tonight and 94 and very dry here today.

Fire east of Austin has now consumed 4,200 acres and still burning.
4200 acres? Pfft. That's a campfire.

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2015, 10:06:54 AM »

No Dean?  DAWG must be knotted.

No Fish?   Must be running the carpool this morning.

No Tony?   Must be free donuts somewhere in the Northeast.
That's why I show up every morning...afraid to be on that list.
Yours would say "stuck on a plane somewhere." Mine would say "campaigning for Hillary."
So not far from the truth then...
Just say "assumed to have died of old age" for me please.
Climbing the clock tower with a high-powered rifle because Raz spoke Spanish.

« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2015, 10:07:21 AM »

I'm here, I'm here.  I've spent the last 90 minutes trying to get reimbursed on my healthcare spending account.  Fuck Aetna!  Fuck all of 'em.  It's open enrollment season and I'm not doing a spending account for next year.  Instead of saving on taxes for that money, I wind up paying twice for the same services and spend hours on end trying to get reimbursed.  Did I mention, fuck them!?!

Rant over.
Hope everything else is ok ☕️
Yeah sure.  I have deliverables for this afternoon and I'm pissed at myself for wasting time with healthcare bullshit.  But yeah, otherwise things are peachy.

« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2015, 10:08:45 AM »

Cooling down on the park bench after my 8 black walk.  Used to be a 2 black walk but Bean ridiculed me over that so using Obama math it is now 8 blocks.
There's something Freudian about this post buy I can't seem to put my finger on it.

« Reply #82 on: October 15, 2015, 10:09:16 AM »

« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2015, 10:10:03 AM »

I'm here, I'm here.  I've spent the last 90 minutes trying to get reimbursed on my healthcare spending account.  Fuck Aetna!  Fuck all of 'em.  It's open enrollment season and I'm not doing a spending account for next year.  Instead of saving on taxes for that money, I wind up paying twice for the same services and spend hours on end trying to get reimbursed.  Did I mention, fuck them!?!

Rant over.
Sheesh, Tony. The way you've been getting screwed lately, you should just become a porn star.

« Reply #84 on: October 15, 2015, 10:10:05 AM »

Down in the 20's for some northern states tonight and 94 and very dry here today.

Fire east of Austin has now consumed 4,200 acres and still burning.
4200 acres? Pfft. That's a campfire.

Morning, muchachos.
Unless your fuk'n house was one of about 18-24 to burn down last night.

« Reply #85 on: October 15, 2015, 10:10:44 AM »

Time for my sanity walk.
Man, see you tomorrow then.
You mean Christmas.
Well at least they did not have to call a cab to send me home. ;D

« Reply #86 on: October 15, 2015, 10:12:27 AM »

Cooling down on the park bench after my 8 black walk.  Used to be a 2 black walk but Bean ridiculed me over that so using Obama math it is now 8 blocks.
This post feels racist.
Looks that way doesn't it, but Apple wrote it not me I was not in favor of publishing it that way myself but Steve Jobs took over  my keypad and did it to make me look bad.

« Reply #87 on: October 15, 2015, 10:12:28 AM »

Down in the 20's for some northern states tonight and 94 and very dry here today.

Fire east of Austin has now consumed 4,200 acres and still burning.
4200 acres? Pfft. That's a campfire.

Morning, muchachos.
Unless your fuk'n house was one of about 18-24 to burn down last night.
Indeed. But we damned near lost an entire city up here, so I'm a little jaded.

« Reply #88 on: October 15, 2015, 10:13:04 AM »

Time for my sanity walk.
Man, see you tomorrow then.
You mean Christmas.
Well at least they did not have to call a cab to send me home. ;D
True. But the cab ride wasn't for sanity, either.

« Reply #89 on: October 15, 2015, 10:14:55 AM »

Cooling down on the park bench after my 8 black walk.  Used to be a 2 black walk but Bean ridiculed me over that so using Obama math it is now 8 blocks.
This post feels racist.
Looks that way doesn't it, but Apple wrote it not me I was not in favor of publishing it that way myself but Steve Jobs took over  my keypad and did it to make me look bad.
Thanks, Obama.