« Reply #90 on: October 15, 2015, 10:16:00 AM »

I'm here, I'm here.  I've spent the last 90 minutes trying to get reimbursed on my healthcare spending account.  Fuck Aetna!  Fuck all of 'em.  It's open enrollment season and I'm not doing a spending account for next year.  Instead of saving on taxes for that money, I wind up paying twice for the same services and spend hours on end trying to get reimbursed.  Did I mention, fuck them!?!

Rant over.
That's exactly why I won't set one up. Lord knows we'd use the money with my wife's issues, but no way do I want to deal with those situations with Aetna.
Warden was recently bitching about that very same subject.  Me, I am only bitching about a $50,000 bill for $600 in work.  Called the imaging center yesterday and they said call their billing company in Dallas.  Called and was transferred to Shilah as it is her area.  Shilah said " it might be a mistake I will have to check and see".........

« Reply #91 on: October 15, 2015, 10:16:30 AM »

Time for my sanity walk.
Man, see you tomorrow then.
You mean Christmas.
Well at least they did not have to call a cab to send me home. ;D
True. But the cab ride wasn't for sanity, either.
Highly questionable claim.

« Reply #92 on: October 15, 2015, 10:19:07 AM »

Cooling down on the park bench after my 8 black walk.  Used to be a 2 black walk but Bean ridiculed me over that so using Obama math it is now 8 blocks.
This post feels racist.
Looks that way doesn't it, but Apple wrote it not me I was not in favor of publishing it that way myself but Steve Jobs took over my keypad and did it to make me look bad.
You don't need Steve Jobs help with that.

« Reply #93 on: October 15, 2015, 10:20:33 AM »

Time for my sanity walk.
Man, see you tomorrow then.
You mean Christmas.
Well at least they did not have to call a cab to send me home. ;D
True. But the cab ride wasn't for sanity, either.
Highly questionable claim.
I'm still wondering how the cab ride was "free".

« Reply #94 on: October 15, 2015, 10:23:01 AM »

Time for my sanity walk.
Man, see you tomorrow then.
You mean Christmas.
Well at least they did not have to call a cab to send me home. ;D
True. But the cab ride wasn't for sanity, either.
Highly questionable claim.
Well, it sure didn't help.

« Reply #95 on: October 15, 2015, 10:24:40 AM »

Time for my sanity walk.
Man, see you tomorrow then.
You mean Christmas.
Well at least they did not have to call a cab to send me home. ;D
True. But the cab ride wasn't for sanity, either.
Highly questionable claim.
I'm still wondering how the cab ride was "free".
Nothing's ever free. But it was subsidized by the federal government, so all of you had to chip in to cover it.

« Reply #96 on: October 15, 2015, 10:26:34 AM »

Time for my sanity walk.
Man, see you tomorrow then.
You mean Christmas.
Well at least they did not have to call a cab to send me home. ;D
True. But the cab ride wasn't for sanity, either.
Highly questionable claim.
I'm still wondering how the cab ride was "free".
He works for a Democratic State - EVERYTHING IS FREE

« Reply #97 on: October 15, 2015, 10:27:27 AM »

« Reply #98 on: October 15, 2015, 10:31:55 AM »

Time for my sanity walk.
Man, see you tomorrow then.
You mean Christmas.
Well at least they did not have to call a cab to send me home. ;D
True. But the cab ride wasn't for sanity, either.
Highly questionable claim.
I'm still wondering how the cab ride was "free".
He works for a Democratic State - EVERYTHING IS FREE
Yup. Except for everything.

« Reply #99 on: October 15, 2015, 10:34:51 AM »

Time for my sanity walk.
Man, see you tomorrow then.
You mean Christmas.
Well at least they did not have to call a cab to send me home. ;D
True. But the cab ride wasn't for sanity, either.
Highly questionable claim.
I'm still wondering how the cab ride was "free".
He works for a Democratic State - EVERYTHING IS FREE
Yup. Except for everything. those who work.
Corrected if for you Raz.

« Reply #100 on: October 15, 2015, 10:38:13 AM »

Time for my sanity walk.
Man, see you tomorrow then.
You mean Christmas.
Well at least they did not have to call a cab to send me home. ;D
True. But the cab ride wasn't for sanity, either.
Highly questionable claim.
I'm still wondering how the cab ride was "free".
He works for a Democratic State - EVERYTHING IS FREE
Yup. Except for everything. those who work.
Corrected if for you Raz.
Si, es completemente verdad.

« Reply #101 on: October 15, 2015, 10:52:15 AM »

High School In the next county south of Ausin, no lockdown just panic and chaos but they did not mention that part to the parents.  Students had to tell their parents that part when they got home laughing their asses off.

Unfuknbelievablestupudity!

Dear Lobo Parents,

This morning we received a report from a student that there was allegedly a weapon on campus. After investigating the concern, it was determined that a student thought he heard the word “gun,” but in fact it was another student asking for some “gum.”

The safety of our students is always foremost on our list of priorities, so we take these concerns seriously. We continue to encourage students to report anything they see or hear that causes them concern. Fortunately, in this case, it was a misunderstanding and there was no threat to our school or need to conduct a lockdown.

Because we are conducting the PSAT, we were able to hold students in their extended class periods to investigate the concern with little to no disruption to their schedule.

Sincerely,

Michelle Chae
Principal, LHS

« Reply #102 on: October 15, 2015, 11:00:35 AM »

Time for my sanity walk.
Man, see you tomorrow then.
You mean Christmas.
Well at least they did not have to call a cab to send me home. ;D
True. But the cab ride wasn't for sanity, either.
Highly questionable claim.
I'm still wondering how the cab ride was "free".
Nothing's ever free. But it was subsidized by the federal government, so all of you had to chip in to cover it.
Oh, Obama-free.  Completely sustainable.

« Reply #103 on: October 15, 2015, 11:04:11 AM »

[...]

This is so pathetic.  Makes me miss the days of duck and cover drills because we might be nuked by the rooskies.  Just as ineffective, but at least that was a real threat.

« Reply #104 on: October 15, 2015, 11:11:10 AM »

[...]

Hays County School

Yeah remember these: