Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2015, 08:12:48 AM »

Morning GA Dave, having fun in the sun?

« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2015, 08:12:59 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Bean. Nice crisp morning in Athens. Starting the day with an EPC Cabinet and coffee.

« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2015, 08:13:25 AM »

Updates installed, what next I wonder ???

« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2015, 08:14:05 AM »

« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2015, 08:14:24 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Bean. Nice crisp morning in Athens. Starting the day with an EPC Cabinet and coffee.
Grandbaby out of the hospital yet?

« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2015, 08:28:12 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Bean. Nice crisp morning in Athens. Starting the day with an EPC Cabinet and coffee.
Grandbaby out of the hospital yet?
Yes, she was home when I got here Tuesday, all good. Nice to see them with a little weight on them. Last I saw them they were 3 and 3 1/2 pounds. Now he is 10 1/2 and she is over 9 .

« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2015, 08:30:18 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Bean. Nice crisp morning in Athens. Starting the day with an EPC Cabinet and coffee.
Grandbaby out of the hospital yet?
Yes, she was home when I got here Tuesday, all good. Nice to see them with a little weight on them. Last I saw them they were 3 and 3 1/2 pounds. Now he is 10 1/2 and she is over 9 .
Great News!   If they have further weight loss or lack of appetite issues we can send Tony down to do some home coaching rather than trouble with the hospital.

« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2015, 08:42:02 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Bean. Nice crisp morning in Athens. Starting the day with an EPC Cabinet and coffee.
Grandbaby out of the hospital yet?
Yes, she was home when I got here Tuesday, all good. Nice to see them with a little weight on them. Last I saw them they were 3 and 3 1/2 pounds. Now he is 10 1/2 and she is over 9 .
Great News!   If they have further weight loss or lack of appetite issues we can send Tony down to do some home coaching rather than trouble with the hospital.
Indeed.  Don't know if they're ready for lasagna yet though.

« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2015, 08:44:00 AM »

My daughter is flying in to Atlanta for a wedding and is driving up to see the babies today for the first time.

« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2015, 08:45:22 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Bean. Nice crisp morning in Athens. Starting the day with an EPC Cabinet and coffee.
Grandbaby out of the hospital yet?
Yes, she was home when I got here Tuesday, all good. Nice to see them with a little weight on them. Last I saw them they were 3 and 3 1/2 pounds. Now he is 10 1/2 and she is over 9 .
Great News!   If they have further weight loss or lack of appetite issues we can send Tony down to do some home coaching rather than trouble with the hospital.
Indeed.  Don't know if they're ready for lasagna yet though.
Blender lasagna?

« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2015, 08:48:17 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Bean. Nice crisp morning in Athens. Starting the day with an EPC Cabinet and coffee.
Grandbaby out of the hospital yet?
Yes, she was home when I got here Tuesday, all good. Nice to see them with a little weight on them. Last I saw them they were 3 and 3 1/2 pounds. Now he is 10 1/2 and she is over 9 .
Great News!   If they have further weight loss or lack of appetite issues we can send Tony down to do some home coaching rather than trouble with the hospital.
Indeed.  Don't know if they're ready for lasagna yet though.
Blender lasagna?
Donuts without the sprinkles should work ok.

« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2015, 08:49:03 AM »

My daughter is flying in to Atlanta for a wedding and is driving up to see the babies today for the first time.
A Familia Reunion!  Nice to have everyone together.

« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2015, 08:52:54 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Bean. Nice crisp morning in Athens. Starting the day with an EPC Cabinet and coffee.
Grandbaby out of the hospital yet?
Yes, she was home when I got here Tuesday, all good. Nice to see them with a little weight on them. Last I saw them they were 3 and 3 1/2 pounds. Now he is 10 1/2 and she is over 9 .
Great News!   If they have further weight loss or lack of appetite issues we can send Tony down to do some home coaching rather than trouble with the hospital.
Tony would get too frustrated since they wouldn't be able to eat nearly fast enough for his liking.

« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2015, 08:53:58 AM »

No Dean?  DAWG must be knotted.

No Fish?   Must be running the carpool this morning.

No Tony?   Must be free donuts somewhere in the Northeast.

« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2015, 08:59:35 AM »

No Dean?  DAWG must be knotted.

No Fish?   Must be running the carpool this morning.

No Tony?   Must be free donuts somewhere in the Northeast.
That's why I show up every morning...afraid to be on that list.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11