« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2015, 10:19:53 AM »

Judgment Day at the wardens company today, going to hand out about 350 pink slips and about that many or more job re-assignments.  Best thing is a pink slip might be the better option because of the very nice severance package other than she has been working the oil fields for 32 years and that would be a sad way to end it as she will just retire about 10 months earlier than planned.
Good luck to her.  And please be nice today, TXDave.  She's gonna have a shit day no matter what the outcome.
OK, I will be nice and yes it is a shit day for everybody.   Crazy thing is they have a "one-on-one" meeting, with whom they don't even know yet, and everyone leaves after their meeting regardless of outcome.....  There will be a number of mid-level managers leaving or getting lower jobs.  Of course no top management will be touched.

As we speak she just got called in and is staying in her current position just switching from North Dakota projects to Texas Projects which is actually easier anyway. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Just for you Tony I told her I would take her out for a very nice dinner tonight. ;)
Thank you.  Sounds like it's working out for her but boy oh boy does it suck to be walking around in that office today.  I can completely sympathize.
She is packing up to go home for the day with pay to avoid that sucking situation, that was a requirement for everyone regardless of outcomes.  Some will be moving from here to Houston and some from Houston to here, 1st group will not be happy but the second group mostly will be happy.  Much better place to work in this office.

« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2015, 10:31:34 AM »

Good morning boys! Strange day here, had to go to site but didn't get here until 9:00, have a meeting from 11-2 and leave at 2:30

« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2015, 10:37:29 AM »

Guess I will take my morning walk before it gets hot.
Nice brisk 2-block walk this morning, already getting warm though but as Bean said yesterday much cooler today  ::)  High today only 93.
Two whole blocks? You beast!

« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2015, 10:37:44 AM »

Morning, muchachos. I should have stayed home today. Right shoulder is not happy and letting me know in no uncertain terms.

« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2015, 10:38:29 AM »

[...]

Glad to hear it worked out for her.

« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2015, 10:38:31 AM »

Good morning boys! Strange day here, had to go to site but didn't get here until 9:00, have a meeting from 11-2 and leave at 2:30
Morning Mother Fish, does not sound strange to me everyday here is at least that strange and most are stranger.

« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2015, 10:40:13 AM »

Good morning boys! Strange day here, had to go to site but didn't get here until 9:00, have a meeting from 11-2 and leave at 2:30
Sounds like a cake walk, though still much more demanding than yesterday.

« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2015, 10:40:43 AM »

[...]

Thanks, if it had been 3-9 months later she would have voluntarily jumped on the "package" they call it but this is for the better for now we think.  If oil prices do not come up soon there will likely be another round of cuts in the 2nd quarter of next year.

« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2015, 10:41:08 AM »

Good morning boys! Strange day here, had to go to site but didn't get here until 9:00, have a meeting from 11-2 and leave at 2:30
Sounds like a cake walk, though still much more demanding than yesterday.
Tomorrow should be nice

« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2015, 10:41:40 AM »

Morning, muchachos. I should have stayed home today. Right shoulder is not happy and letting me know in no uncertain terms.
Morning Raz, that is what you said yesterday just a different pain designation.

« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2015, 10:50:46 AM »

Guess I will take my morning walk before it gets hot.
Nice brisk 2-block walk this morning, already getting warm though but as Bean said yesterday much cooler today  ::)  High today only 93.
Two whole blocks? You beast!
GFY :)

« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2015, 10:56:41 AM »

Morning, muchachos. I should have stayed home today. Right shoulder is not happy and letting me know in no uncertain terms.
Morning Raz, that is what you said yesterday just a different pain designation.
I obviously got old and fell into one too many ditches.

« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2015, 10:57:54 AM »

Morning, muchachos. I should have stayed home today. Right shoulder is not happy and letting me know in no uncertain terms.
Morning Raz, that is what you said yesterday just a different pain designation.
I obviously got old and fell into one too many ditches.
Probably bumped your head and did not realize it in time for repairs.

« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2015, 10:58:25 AM »

Old DAWG must have an erection lasting over 4 days!

« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2015, 11:20:05 AM »

Good morning boys! Strange day here, had to go to site but didn't get here until 9:00, have a meeting from 11-2 and leave at 2:30
Morning Mother Fish, does not sound strange to me everyday here is at least that strange and most are stranger.
+1