« Reply #90 on: October 08, 2015, 10:31:51 AM »

Morning Sleepers Travellin Dave, CG and Tony.  Waiting for this little meeting to start, talking to a state trooper major telling me that a McDonalds would not serve them coffee.
Seems like that story is coming up more and more often these days. It's a shame.
I like this story the best! http://buzzpo.com/police-union-calls-for-arbys-boycott-cops-bring-protestors-slurpees/   8)

« Reply #91 on: October 08, 2015, 10:33:44 AM »

Morning, muchachos. The brother and his wife are on the outs, which led to us killing a bottle of Wild Turkey 101 last night. I'm feeling it this morning.
That sucks.  On both counts.
Could be a lot worse, on both counts.
I think they'll work it out. My brothers are both the funnest guys in the world to hang out with. But they're exhausting to live with.
Ha, mine, too. They're so rapid-fire sometimes it's hard to keep up.

« Reply #92 on: October 08, 2015, 10:34:05 AM »

Morning Sleepers Travellin Dave, CG and Tony.  Waiting for this little meeting to start, talking to a state trooper major telling me that a McDonalds would not serve them coffee.
There was a big issue about that happening at a Dunkin' Donuts the other day.  Commie assholes.
refuse me coffee in the morning you better have a flax jacket on!
Linen is a Dean-repellant?
okay okay, body armor.

« Reply #93 on: October 08, 2015, 10:34:28 AM »

11 Man O' War Armada  Gordo  (6.5 x 56)
           5/49.99

10 Gurkha Park Avenue Habano
         10/27.50
9 Ashton Magnum
         5/37.50
 8 601 Blue Box-Press Maduro Robusto
         10/39.99
 7 Drew Eatate Undercrown Gran Toro
          5/27.50
 6 Romeo y Julieta Vintage Toro
         10/39.99
 5 Camacho Corojo
          5/31.50
 4 La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especiale
         10/34.99
 3 Drew Estate Smoking Monk Imperial Stout
          5/24.50
 2 Xikar HC Series Habano Robusto
         10/38.99
 1 Cohiba Puro Dominicana
          5/29.99

« Reply #94 on: October 08, 2015, 10:34:54 AM »

Morning, muchachos. The brother and his wife are on the outs, which led to us killing a bottle of Wild Turkey 101 last night. I'm feeling it this morning.
That sucks.  On both counts.
Could be a lot worse, on both counts.
I think they'll work it out. My brothers are both the funnest guys in the world to hang out with. But they're exhausting to live with.
Ha, mine, too. They're so rapid-fire sometimes it's hard to keep up.
Yea, TWSS

« Reply #95 on: October 08, 2015, 10:35:53 AM »

11 Man O' War Armada  Gordo  (6.5 x 56)
           5/49.99

10 Gurkha Park Avenue Habano
         10/27.50
9 Ashton Magnum
         5/37.50
 8 601 Blue Box-Press Maduro Robusto
         10/39.99
 7 Drew Eatate Undercrown Gran Toro
          5/27.50
 6 Romeo y Julieta Vintage Toro
         10/39.99
 5 Camacho Corojo
          5/31.50
 4 La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especiale
         10/34.99
 3 Drew Estate Smoking Monk Imperial Stout
          5/24.50
 2 Xikar HC Series Habano Robusto
         10/38.99
 1 Cohiba Puro Dominicana
          5/29.99

Sorry for the muffed handoff...

« Reply #96 on: October 08, 2015, 10:37:10 AM »

Morning Sleepers Travellin Dave, CG and Tony.  Waiting for this little meeting to start, talking to a state trooper major telling me that a McDonalds would not serve them coffee.
There was a big issue about that happening at a Dunkin' Donuts the other day.  Commie assholes.
They may change their tune when they're robbed at gunpoint because the cops no longer stop by.
It's well known that the places that complain the most about cops are also the ones that call them the most....go figure.
But if the cop was gay or sex changed the server would go to jail ::)
too many Liberal Civil Liberties in this country. they are working on removing 'In God We Trust'. even commies believe in God.

« Reply #97 on: October 08, 2015, 10:38:16 AM »

Morning Sleepers Travellin Dave, CG and Tony.  Waiting for this little meeting to start, talking to a state trooper major telling me that a McDonalds would not serve them coffee.
There was a big issue about that happening at a Dunkin' Donuts the other day.  Commie assholes.
refuse me coffee in the morning you better have a flax jacket on!
Linen is a Dean-repellant?
okay okay, body armor.
;-)

« Reply #98 on: October 08, 2015, 10:40:26 AM »

Morning Sleepers Travellin Dave, CG and Tony.  Waiting for this little meeting to start, talking to a state trooper major telling me that a McDonalds would not serve them coffee.
There was a big issue about that happening at a Dunkin' Donuts the other day.  Commie assholes.
refuse me coffee in the morning you better have a flax jacket on!
Linen is a Dean-repellant?
okay okay, body armor.
;-)
I NEED MY COFFEE!!!!!

« Reply #99 on: October 08, 2015, 10:41:30 AM »

heading to the meeting.
later guys, Happy Friday Eve everyone.

« Reply #100 on: October 08, 2015, 10:41:42 AM »

Morning Sleepers Travellin Dave, CG and Tony.  Waiting for this little meeting to start, talking to a state trooper major telling me that a McDonalds would not serve them coffee.
There was a big issue about that happening at a Dunkin' Donuts the other day.  Commie assholes.
They may change their tune when they're robbed at gunpoint because the cops no longer stop by.
It's well known that the places that complain the most about cops are also the ones that call them the most....go figure.
But if the cop was gay or sex changed the server would go to jail ::)
too many Liberal Civil Liberties in this country. they are working on removing 'In God We Trust'. even commies believe in God.
...well, not officially.

« Reply #101 on: October 08, 2015, 10:45:21 AM »

Morning Sleepers Travellin Dave, CG and Tony.  Waiting for this little meeting to start, talking to a state trooper major telling me that a McDonalds would not serve them coffee.
There was a big issue about that happening at a Dunkin' Donuts the other day.  Commie assholes.
They may change their tune when they're robbed at gunpoint because the cops no longer stop by.
It's well known that the places that complain the most about cops are also the ones that call them the most....go figure.
But if the cop was gay or sex changed the server would go to jail ::)
too many Liberal Civil Liberties in this country. they are working on removing 'In God We Trust'. even commies believe in God.
Well, that's only been on money for like 60 years, so that's not really much of a fundamental shift or anything.

« Reply #102 on: October 08, 2015, 10:48:05 AM »

11 Man O' War Armada  Gordo  (6.5 x 56)
           5/49.99

10 Gurkha Park Avenue Habano
         10/27.50
9 Ashton Magnum
         5/37.50
 8 601 Blue Box-Press Maduro Robusto
         10/39.99
 7 Drew Eatate Undercrown Gran Toro
          5/27.50
 6 Romeo y Julieta Vintage Toro
         10/39.99
 5 Camacho Corojo
          5/31.50
 4 La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especiale
         10/34.99
 3 Drew Estate Smoking Monk Imperial Stout
          5/24.50
 2 Xikar HC Series Habano Robusto
         10/38.99
 1 Cohiba Puro Dominicana
          5/29.99

Sorry for the muffed handoff...
Muff...Hand...Off...there's a TWSS in there somewhere.

« Reply #103 on: October 08, 2015, 10:52:51 AM »

Morning Sleepers Travellin Dave, CG and Tony.  Waiting for this little meeting to start, talking to a state trooper major telling me that a McDonalds would not serve them coffee.
There was a big issue about that happening at a Dunkin' Donuts the other day.  Commie assholes.
They may change their tune when they're robbed at gunpoint because the cops no longer stop by.
It's well known that the places that complain the most about cops are also the ones that call them the most....go figure.
But if the cop was gay or sex changed the server would go to jail ::)
too many Liberal Civil Liberties in this country. they are working on removing 'In God We Trust'. even commies believe in God.
Well, that's only been on money for like 60 years, so that's not really much of a fundamental shift or anything.
before that it may have been latin "from many - one".
Jean Shepard wrote a book "In God We Trust - All Others pay Cash!", I remember sharing a pitcher of Fife & Drum dark beer with him, when he came to talk at the University of Rochester in 1974-75 ish.  His articles were always good reading material, gave Playboy some redeeming social value.  Most of you know him from "The Christmas Story", You'll shoot your eye out!.

« Reply #104 on: October 08, 2015, 10:57:06 AM »

[...]

I could only hope!