« Reply #75 on: October 08, 2015, 10:17:15 AM »

Morning Sleepers Travellin Dave, CG and Tony.  Waiting for this little meeting to start, talking to a state trooper major telling me that a McDonalds would not serve them coffee.
There was a big issue about that happening at a Dunkin' Donuts the other day.  Commie assholes.

« Reply #76 on: October 08, 2015, 10:17:31 AM »

Morning, muchachos. The brother and his wife are on the outs, which led to us killing a bottle of Wild Turkey 101 last night. I'm feeling it this morning.
good choice of bourbon, one of my favorites back in the day, over 31 years ago.
now was that a celebratory event or a drown my sorrows situation?
sorry for the news either way.

« Reply #77 on: October 08, 2015, 10:18:32 AM »

Morning, muchachos. The brother and his wife are on the outs, which led to us killing a bottle of Wild Turkey 101 last night. I'm feeling it this morning.
You'll fit right in....banter has been limping along popping Tylenol all week.

« Reply #78 on: October 08, 2015, 10:18:57 AM »

Morning Sleepers Travellin Dave, CG and Tony.  Waiting for this little meeting to start, talking to a state trooper major telling me that a McDonalds would not serve them coffee.
There was a big issue about that happening at a Dunkin' Donuts the other day.  Commie assholes.
They may change their tune when they're robbed at gunpoint because the cops no longer stop by.

« Reply #79 on: October 08, 2015, 10:19:17 AM »

Morning Sleepers Travellin Dave, CG and Tony.  Waiting for this little meeting to start, talking to a state trooper major telling me that a McDonalds would not serve them coffee.
There was a big issue about that happening at a Dunkin' Donuts the other day.  Commie assholes.
refuse me coffee in the morning you better have a flax jacket on!

« Reply #80 on: October 08, 2015, 10:19:18 AM »

good morning guys. back from sunrise kayaking and breakfast getting ready for the noon meeting before looking at that new place to hang my hat. I have a Punch corona delux? and coffee going here. it's ALMOST Friday guys so cheer up.
Solo kayaking?

« Reply #81 on: October 08, 2015, 10:20:08 AM »

Morning, muchachos. The brother and his wife are on the outs, which led to us killing a bottle of Wild Turkey 101 last night. I'm feeling it this morning.
That sucks.  On both counts.

« Reply #82 on: October 08, 2015, 10:21:09 AM »

Morning Sleepers Travellin Dave, CG and Tony.  Waiting for this little meeting to start, talking to a state trooper major telling me that a McDonalds would not serve them coffee.
There was a big issue about that happening at a Dunkin' Donuts the other day.  Commie assholes.
They may change their tune when they're robbed at gunpoint because the cops no longer stop by.
It's well known that the places that complain the most about cops are also the ones that call them the most....go figure.

« Reply #83 on: October 08, 2015, 10:22:23 AM »

And because we are a fair and balanced banter, news from the commie West:

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/northwest/its-not-cute-anymore-bunny-brouhaha-as-langley-is-overrun-with-rabbits/
I like rabbit, it tastes better than chicken!
Good morning boys... 8)

« Reply #84 on: October 08, 2015, 10:22:32 AM »

good morning guys. back from sunrise kayaking and breakfast getting ready for the noon meeting before looking at that new place to hang my hat. I have a Punch corona delux? and coffee going here. it's ALMOST Friday guys so cheer up.
Solo kayaking?
nope.

« Reply #85 on: October 08, 2015, 10:22:45 AM »

Morning Sleepers Travellin Dave, CG and Tony.  Waiting for this little meeting to start, talking to a state trooper major telling me that a McDonalds would not serve them coffee.
Seems like that story is coming up more and more often these days. It's a shame.

« Reply #86 on: October 08, 2015, 10:23:54 AM »

Morning, muchachos. The brother and his wife are on the outs, which led to us killing a bottle of Wild Turkey 101 last night. I'm feeling it this morning.
good choice of bourbon, one of my favorites back in the day, over 31 years ago.
now was that a celebratory event or a drown my sorrows situation?
sorry for the news either way.

Drown the sorrows for a couple hours. Morning, Deano.

« Reply #87 on: October 08, 2015, 10:25:07 AM »

Morning Sleepers Travellin Dave, CG and Tony.  Waiting for this little meeting to start, talking to a state trooper major telling me that a McDonalds would not serve them coffee.
There was a big issue about that happening at a Dunkin' Donuts the other day.  Commie assholes.
refuse me coffee in the morning you better have a flax jacket on!
Linen is a Dean-repellant?

« Reply #88 on: October 08, 2015, 10:25:11 AM »

Morning Sleepers Travellin Dave, CG and Tony.  Waiting for this little meeting to start, talking to a state trooper major telling me that a McDonalds would not serve them coffee.
There was a big issue about that happening at a Dunkin' Donuts the other day.  Commie assholes.
They may change their tune when they're robbed at gunpoint because the cops no longer stop by.
It's well known that the places that complain the most about cops are also the ones that call them the most....go figure.
But if the cop was gay or sex changed the server would go to jail ::)

« Reply #89 on: October 08, 2015, 10:28:53 AM »

Morning, muchachos. The brother and his wife are on the outs, which led to us killing a bottle of Wild Turkey 101 last night. I'm feeling it this morning.
That sucks.  On both counts.
Could be a lot worse, on both counts.

I think they'll work it out. My brothers are both the funnest guys in the world to hang out with. But they're exhausting to live with.