CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16

Author Topic: 10/8/2015  (Read 21990 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 10/8/2015
« Reply #75 on: October 08, 2015, 10:17:15 AM »

Morning Sleepers Travellin Dave, CG and Tony.  Waiting for this little meeting to start, talking to a state trooper major telling me that a McDonalds would not serve them coffee.
There was a big issue about that happening at a Dunkin' Donuts the other day.  Commie assholes.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #76 on: October 08, 2015, 10:17:31 AM »

Morning, muchachos. The brother and his wife are on the outs, which led to us killing a bottle of Wild Turkey 101 last night. I'm feeling it this morning.
good choice of bourbon, one of my favorites back in the day, over 31 years ago.
now was that a celebratory event or a drown my sorrows situation?
sorry for the news either way.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #77 on: October 08, 2015, 10:18:32 AM »

Morning, muchachos. The brother and his wife are on the outs, which led to us killing a bottle of Wild Turkey 101 last night. I'm feeling it this morning.
You'll fit right in....banter has been limping along popping Tylenol all week.

Threebean

« Reply #78 on: October 08, 2015, 10:18:57 AM »

Morning Sleepers Travellin Dave, CG and Tony.  Waiting for this little meeting to start, talking to a state trooper major telling me that a McDonalds would not serve them coffee.
There was a big issue about that happening at a Dunkin' Donuts the other day.  Commie assholes.
They may change their tune when they're robbed at gunpoint because the cops no longer stop by.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #79 on: October 08, 2015, 10:19:17 AM »

refuse me coffee in the morning you better have a flax jacket on!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #80 on: October 08, 2015, 10:19:18 AM »

good morning guys. back from sunrise kayaking and breakfast getting ready for the noon meeting before looking at that new place to hang my hat. I have a Punch corona delux? and coffee going here. it's ALMOST Friday guys so cheer up.
Solo kayaking?

Threebean

« Reply #81 on: October 08, 2015, 10:20:08 AM »

That sucks.  On both counts. 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #82 on: October 08, 2015, 10:21:09 AM »

They may change their tune when they're robbed at gunpoint because the cops no longer stop by.
It's well known that the places that complain the most about cops are also the ones that call them the most....go figure.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #83 on: October 08, 2015, 10:22:23 AM »

And because we are a fair and balanced banter, news from the commie West:

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/northwest/its-not-cute-anymore-bunny-brouhaha-as-langley-is-overrun-with-rabbits/
I like rabbit, it tastes better than chicken! 
Good morning boys... 8)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #84 on: October 08, 2015, 10:22:32 AM »

good morning guys. back from sunrise kayaking and breakfast getting ready for the noon meeting before looking at that new place to hang my hat. I have a Punch corona delux? and coffee going here. it's ALMOST Friday guys so cheer up.
Solo kayaking?
nope.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #85 on: October 08, 2015, 10:22:45 AM »

Seems like that story is coming up more and more often these days. It's a shame.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #86 on: October 08, 2015, 10:23:54 AM »

good choice of bourbon, one of my favorites back in the day, over 31 years ago.
now was that a celebratory event or a drown my sorrows situation?
sorry for the news either way.

Drown the sorrows for a couple hours. Morning, Deano.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #87 on: October 08, 2015, 10:25:07 AM »

refuse me coffee in the morning you better have a flax jacket on!
Linen is a Dean-repellant?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #88 on: October 08, 2015, 10:25:11 AM »

It's well known that the places that complain the most about cops are also the ones that call them the most....go figure.
But if the cop was gay or sex changed the server would go to jail ::)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #89 on: October 08, 2015, 10:28:53 AM »

That sucks.  On both counts.
Could be a lot worse, on both counts.

I think they'll work it out. My brothers are both the funnest guys in the world to hang out with. But they're exhausting to live with. 
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16