Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

« Reply #195 on: October 01, 2015, 04:38:14 PM »

'Moms, parents love this product': New take on a pot party

By Reed Andrews  Oct 1, 2015 at 10:35 AM PDT

A Northeast Portland, Oregon home hosted the cannabis version of a Tupperware party Wednesday, where companies offered samples to parents while children played outside.
samples were free, but the munchies were 3 times normal price.....  8)

« Reply #196 on: October 01, 2015, 04:40:01 PM »

'Moms, parents love this product': New take on a pot party

By Reed Andrews  Oct 1, 2015 at 10:35 AM PDT

A Northeast Portland, Oregon home hosted the cannabis version of a Tupperware party Wednesday, where companies offered samples to parents while children played outside.
samples were free, but the munchies were 3 times normal price.....  8)
Pot for free and make the money on the munchies!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/1/2015
« Reply #197 on: October 01, 2015, 04:51:25 PM »

'Moms, parents love this product': New take on a pot party

By Reed Andrews  Oct 1, 2015 at 10:35 AM PDT

A Northeast Portland, Oregon home hosted the cannabis version of a Tupperware party Wednesday, where companies offered samples to parents while children played outside.
samples were free, but the munchies were 3 times normal price.....  8)
Pot for free and make the money on the munchies!

reminds me of a bumper sticker...

Gas, Grass or Ass... nobody rides for free!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/1/2015
« Reply #198 on: October 01, 2015, 05:21:35 PM »

Quitting time!

Take care, fellas... fellas? Just like Red Roof... "I'll leave the light on."

« Reply #199 on: October 01, 2015, 05:47:44 PM »

Quitting time!

Take care, fellas... fellas? Just like Red Roof... "I'll leave the light on."
That's Motel 6, Jerky! Now beat it!

« Reply #200 on: October 01, 2015, 05:48:17 PM »

Quitting time!

Take care, fellas... fellas? Just like Red Roof... "I'll leave the light on."
Later BS.  Thanks for leaving the light on.  Appreciate not having to stumble around in the dark.

« Reply #201 on: October 01, 2015, 05:54:47 PM »

Heading Home Time!  Later All

Have a safe trip home Travellin Dave and United appreciates your loyalty as a valued customer despite 5 years of fuk-ups!
Best wishes for smooth travellin' from AlbatrossDave.  Oh boy...
GFY, I am just waiting for you to have your turn ;D

« Reply #202 on: October 01, 2015, 05:57:46 PM »

Afternoon CB
Afternoon Tex.  Isn't today the day you get the ascot (bandage) removed?  Gotta literally be a pain in the neck.
Tomorrow at 1:00 pm

« Reply #203 on: October 01, 2015, 06:04:07 PM »

Afternoon CB
Afternoon Tex.  Isn't today the day you get the ascot (bandage) removed?  Gotta literally be a pain in the neck.
Tomorrow at 1:00 pm
You get resigned to having the thing on then you have to get accustomed to not having it there let alone the incision itself.  Can you drink heavily once it is removed?  Smoking yet?

« Reply #204 on: October 01, 2015, 06:11:33 PM »

Afternoon CB
Afternoon Tex.  Isn't today the day you get the ascot (bandage) removed?  Gotta literally be a pain in the neck.
Tomorrow at 1:00 pm
You get resigned to having the thing on then you have to get accustomed to not having it there let alone the incision itself.  Can you drnk heavily once it is removed?  Smoking yet?
Smoking but not drinking, drinking issue is the medication conflict but I will take the last pill in the morning so drinking in the evening.  Stitches hopefully out tomorrow too.

« Reply #205 on: October 01, 2015, 06:15:59 PM »

MB3 lit with some sparkling water.

« Reply #206 on: October 01, 2015, 06:24:58 PM »

Afternoon CB
Afternoon Tex.  Isn't today the day you get the ascot (bandage) removed?  Gotta literally be a pain in the neck.
Tomorrow at 1:00 pm
You get resigned to having the thing on then you have to get accustomed to not having it there let alone the incision itself.  Can you drnk heavily once it is removed?  Smoking yet?
Smoking but not drinking, drinking issue is the medication conflict but I will take the last pill in the morning so drinking in the evening.  Stitches hopefully out tomorrow too.
The big Three - no more bandages, no more stitches, no more pills!  Woo hoo!

« Reply #207 on: October 01, 2015, 06:26:30 PM »

Afternoon CB
Afternoon Tex.  Isn't today the day you get the ascot (bandage) removed?  Gotta literally be a pain in the neck.
Tomorrow at 1:00 pm
You get resigned to having the thing on then you have to get accustomed to not having it there let alone the incision itself.  Can you drnk heavily once it is removed?  Smoking yet?
Smoking but not drinking, drinking issue is the medication conflict but I will take the last pill in the morning so drinking in the evening.  Stitches hopefully out tomorrow too.
The big Three - no more bandages, no more stitches, no more pills!  Woo hoo!
Amen, living big again!

« Reply #208 on: October 01, 2015, 06:30:05 PM »

Afternoon CB
Afternoon Tex.  Isn't today the day you get the ascot (bandage) removed?  Gotta literally be a pain in the neck.
Tomorrow at 1:00 pm
You get resigned to having the thing on then you have to get accustomed to not having it there let alone the incision itself.  Can you drnk heavily once it is removed?  Smoking yet?
Smoking but not drinking, drinking issue is the medication conflict but I will take the last pill in the morning so drinking in the evening.  Stitches hopefully out tomorrow too.
The big Three - no more bandages, no more stitches, no more pills!  Woo hoo!
Regardless, we're still calling you FrankenDave.

« Reply #209 on: October 01, 2015, 06:31:06 PM »

Afternoon CB
Afternoon Tex.  Isn't today the day you get the ascot (bandage) removed?  Gotta literally be a pain in the neck.
Tomorrow at 1:00 pm
You get resigned to having the thing on then you have to get accustomed to not having it there let alone the incision itself.  Can you drnk heavily once it is removed?  Smoking yet?
Smoking but not drinking, drinking issue is the medication conflict but I will take the last pill in the morning so drinking in the evening.  Stitches hopefully out tomorrow too.
The big Three - no more bandages, no more stitches, no more pills!  Woo hoo!
Regardless, we're still calling you FrankenDave.
Well I am used to worse than that so go for it :)

I am going to tell you though a 4" cut across the bottom of your skull is uncomfortable even though it is not all that painful.  You don't realize how much you move your head around and up-down.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16