Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16

« Reply #180 on: October 01, 2015, 03:17:17 PM »

Breaking News

DEVELOPING -- Police in Oregon responded to a report of a shooting on campus at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, at 10:30 a.m. local time.

There are unconfirmed reports of multiple dead and multiple injured.

Edit- Now Fox News reporting over 12 dead and over 20 injured.  Shooter captured.
Could not have happened, the school is a gun free zone:

“Possession, use, or threatened use of firearms (including but not limited to BB guns, air guns, water pistols, and paint guns) ammunition, explosives, dangerous chemicals, or any other objects as weapons on college property, except as expressly authorized by law or college regulations, is prohibited,” the college’s security policy states.
Yeah, that report can't be right, must have happened a gun show.

« Reply #181 on: October 01, 2015, 03:17:48 PM »

Papi Chulo's mashing
Which ones?  Papi Chulo is a Room 101 vitola....
Sorry about that Namakubi   5/$23 FS
IN the same Mash, they have Room 101 MC1 Roxxo (Rothschild)  5/$34.98 which is not great for regular price.  And two Cabiguans at retail.

..but the CATSRULE works for the MCI and not the NamakubiPC's... 'cause of brand restrictions.  Go figure. ::)
In the past I've found that if you combine something with restrictions with something else it will go through.
Works with women most of the time, too.
There ya have it.  Maybe we can put it in the universal truths file.
I don't know that we can since Bean qualified it with "most of the time" ???
Nothing regarding cause and effect with women can be predicted with certainty, except that cause and effect can never be predicted with certainty.
Cause you said something they are pissed off is pretty predictable.

« Reply #182 on: October 01, 2015, 03:18:43 PM »

Breaking News

DEVELOPING -- Police in Oregon responded to a report of a shooting on campus at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, at 10:30 a.m. local time.

There are unconfirmed reports of multiple dead and multiple injured.

Edit- Now Fox News reporting over 12 dead and over 20 injured.  Shooter captured.
Could not have happened, the school is a gun free zone:

“Possession, use, or threatened use of firearms (including but not limited to BB guns, air guns, water pistols, and paint guns) ammunition, explosives, dangerous chemicals, or any other objects as weapons on college property, except as expressly authorized by law or college regulations, is prohibited,” the college’s security policy states.
Yeah, that report can't be right, must have happened a gun show.
Don't it just beat all :o

« Reply #183 on: October 01, 2015, 03:19:31 PM »

Breaking News

DEVELOPING -- Police in Oregon responded to a report of a shooting on campus at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, at 10:30 a.m. local time.

There are unconfirmed reports of multiple dead and multiple injured.

Edit- Now Fox News reporting over 12 dead and over 20 injured.  Shooter captured.
Could not have happened, the school is a gun free zone:

“Possession, use, or threatened use of firearms (including but not limited to BB guns, air guns, water pistols, and paint guns) ammunition, explosives, dangerous chemicals, or any other objects as weapons on college property, except as expressly authorized by law or college regulations, is prohibited,” the college’s security policy states.
Yeah, that report can't be right, must have happened a gun show.
Don't it just beat all :o
Coincidentally they were over marching and protesting on the Drag this morning about LEGAL carrying on the UT Campus......

« Reply #184 on: October 01, 2015, 03:22:44 PM »

Breaking News

DEVELOPING -- Police in Oregon responded to a report of a shooting on campus at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, at 10:30 a.m. local time.

There are unconfirmed reports of multiple dead and multiple injured.

Edit- Now Fox News reporting over 12 dead and over 20 injured.  Shooter captured.
Could not have happened, the school is a gun free zone:

“Possession, use, or threatened use of firearms (including but not limited to BB guns, air guns, water pistols, and paint guns) ammunition, explosives, dangerous chemicals, or any other objects as weapons on college property, except as expressly authorized by law or college regulations, is prohibited,” the college’s security policy states.
Water pistols? Aren't those needed for the wet T-shirt contests?

« Reply #185 on: October 01, 2015, 03:27:48 PM »

Breaking News

DEVELOPING -- Police in Oregon responded to a report of a shooting on campus at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, at 10:30 a.m. local time.

There are unconfirmed reports of multiple dead and multiple injured.

Edit- Now Fox News reporting over 12 dead and over 20 injured.  Shooter captured.
Could not have happened, the school is a gun free zone:

“Possession, use, or threatened use of firearms (including but not limited to BB guns, air guns, water pistols, and paint guns) ammunition, explosives, dangerous chemicals, or any other objects as weapons on college property, except as expressly authorized by law or college regulations, is prohibited,” the college’s security policy states.
Water pistols? Aren't those needed for the wet T-shirt contests?
They use " pre-moistened" T-shirts.

« Reply #186 on: October 01, 2015, 03:27:58 PM »

Breaking News

DEVELOPING -- Police in Oregon responded to a report of a shooting on campus at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, at 10:30 a.m. local time.

There are unconfirmed reports of multiple dead and multiple injured.

Edit- Now Fox News reporting over 12 dead and over 20 injured.  Shooter captured.
Could not have happened, the school is a gun free zone:

“Possession, use, or threatened use of firearms (including but not limited to BB guns, air guns, water pistols, and paint guns) ammunition, explosives, dangerous chemicals, or any other objects as weapons on college property, except as expressly authorized by law or college regulations, is prohibited,” the college’s security policy states.
Water pistols? Aren't those needed for the wet T-shirt contests?
They go bare breast in Oregon don't need no wet t-shirts.

« Reply #187 on: October 01, 2015, 03:37:58 PM »

'Moms, parents love this product': New take on a pot party

By Reed Andrews  Oct 1, 2015 at 10:35 AM PDT

A Northeast Portland, Oregon home hosted the cannabis version of a Tupperware party Wednesday, where companies offered samples to parents while children played outside.

« Reply #188 on: October 01, 2015, 03:52:30 PM »

'Moms, parents love this product': New take on a pot party

By Reed Andrews  Oct 1, 2015 at 10:35 AM PDT

A Northeast Portland, Oregon home hosted the cannabis version of a Tupperware party Wednesday, where companies offered samples to parents while children played outside.
Only in America.  Selfles at 11.

« Reply #189 on: October 01, 2015, 03:55:51 PM »

Afternoon CB

« Reply #190 on: October 01, 2015, 04:03:09 PM »

Markets Closed:

Dow  -14
NASDAQ    +7
S&P 500    +4

Gold     $1,114
Oil        $44.98

« Reply #191 on: October 01, 2015, 04:04:50 PM »

Heading Home Time!  Later All

Have a safe trip home Travellin Dave and United appreciates your loyalty as a valued customer despite 5 years of fuk-ups!

« Reply #192 on: October 01, 2015, 04:08:26 PM »

Heading Home Time!  Later All

Have a safe trip home Travellin Dave and United appreciates your loyalty as a valued customer despite 5 years of fuk-ups!
Best wishes for smooth travellin' from AlbatrossDave.  Oh boy...

« Reply #193 on: October 01, 2015, 04:13:20 PM »

Afternoon CB
Afternoon Tex.  Isn't today the day you get the ascot (bandage) removed?  Gotta literally be a pain in the neck.

« Reply #194 on: October 01, 2015, 04:14:28 PM »

Heading Home Time!  Later All

Have a safe trip home Travellin Dave and United appreciates your loyalty as a valued customer despite 5 years of fuk-ups!
Best wishes for smooth travellin' from AlbatrossDave.  Oh boy...
Frequent flyer miles!  Woo hoo!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16