« Reply #150 on: October 01, 2015, 02:04:04 PM »

Papi Chulo's mashing
Which ones?  Papi Chulo is a Room 101 vitola....
Sorry about that Namakubi   5/$23 FS
IN the same Mash, they have Room 101 MC1 Roxxo (Rothschild)  5/$34.98 which is not great for regular price.  And two Cabiguans at retail.
I got the Room 101 MC2 LE Roxxo at 6 for $6, plus shipping on cbid last week!

"I knew it was you Fredo."  8)
Correction,  5 pack, $13, it was the Gurkha Archive torps that were 6 for $6 1. AF of Garfield, NJ  1 unit, 11 days ago   $13.00/ea  ::)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/1/2015
« Reply #151 on: October 01, 2015, 02:06:48 PM »

Papi Chulo's mashing
Which ones?  Papi Chulo is a Room 101 vitola....
Sorry about that Namakubi   5/$23 FS
IN the same Mash, they have Room 101 MC1 Roxxo (Rothschild)  5/$34.98 which is not great for regular price.  And two Cabiguans at retail.
I got the Room 101 MC2 LE Roxxo at 6 for $6, plus shipping on cbid last week!

"I knew it was you Fredo."  8)
Correction,  5 pack, $13, it was the Gurkha Archive torps that were 6 for $6 1. AF of Garfield, NJ  1 unit, 11 days ago   $13.00/ea  ::)

Still a great price.

« Reply #152 on: October 01, 2015, 02:07:39 PM »

The Gov is on the job, I'm safe!

TRENTON, N.J. (WPVI) -- Governor Chris Christie has declared a State of Emergency in New Jersey ahead of severe weather and the threat of Hurricane Joaquin.
I'm headed to LBI after work tomorrow, lol
Bet you can get a GREAT rate....oceanside for sure
Going to a friend's house in Beach Haven, guy's surf weekend that will not involve much surfing

"CHARLIE DON'T SURF!"

and of course, t-shirts to commemorate the event...

Is he wearing a CigarBanter.com hoodie in this picture?

« Reply #153 on: October 01, 2015, 02:11:29 PM »

Papi Chulo's mashing
Which ones?  Papi Chulo is a Room 101 vitola....
Sorry about that Namakubi   5/$23 FS
IN the same Mash, they have Room 101 MC1 Roxxo (Rothschild)  5/$34.98 which is not great for regular price.  And two Cabiguans at retail.

..but the CATSRULE works for the MCI and not the NamakubiPC's... 'cause of brand restrictions.  Go figure. ::)
In the past I've found that if you combine something with restrictions with something else it will go through.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/1/2015
« Reply #154 on: October 01, 2015, 02:12:50 PM »

The Gov is on the job, I'm safe!

TRENTON, N.J. (WPVI) -- Governor Chris Christie has declared a State of Emergency in New Jersey ahead of severe weather and the threat of Hurricane Joaquin.
I'm headed to LBI after work tomorrow, lol
Bet you can get a GREAT rate....oceanside for sure
Going to a friend's house in Beach Haven, guy's surf weekend that will not involve much surfing

"CHARLIE DON'T SURF!"

and of course, t-shirts to commemorate the event...

Is he wearing a CigarBanter.com hoodie in this picture?

I think it's a CigarBanter.com ascot.

« Reply #155 on: October 01, 2015, 02:13:23 PM »

It's about that time gentlemen, see you tomorow

« Reply #156 on: October 01, 2015, 02:13:56 PM »

The Gov is on the job, I'm safe!

TRENTON, N.J. (WPVI) -- Governor Chris Christie has declared a State of Emergency in New Jersey ahead of severe weather and the threat of Hurricane Joaquin.
I'm headed to LBI after work tomorrow, lol
Bet you can get a GREAT rate....oceanside for sure
Going to a friend's house in Beach Haven, guy's surf weekend that will not involve much surfing
Like a Sausage Party or something?
You have a problem getting away from the wives for awhile?
I think he's uncomfortable any time the ratio of men to women is higher than 1:1.
I do prefer women myself.
Tupperware party at TxDave's house.

...and then antiquing. Maybe find some chinese baskets for the collection. I hear they have gone way up in value.  :o
I'll bring my Longaberger catalog.

« Reply #157 on: October 01, 2015, 02:14:32 PM »

The Gov is on the job, I'm safe!

TRENTON, N.J. (WPVI) -- Governor Chris Christie has declared a State of Emergency in New Jersey ahead of severe weather and the threat of Hurricane Joaquin.
I'm headed to LBI after work tomorrow, lol
Bet you can get a GREAT rate....oceanside for sure
Going to a friend's house in Beach Haven, guy's surf weekend that will not involve much surfing

"CHARLIE DON'T SURF!"

and of course, t-shirts to commemorate the event...

Is he wearing a CigarBanter.com hoodie in this picture?

I think it's a CigarBanter.com ascot.

Is that Texas Dave?  8)

« Reply #158 on: October 01, 2015, 02:15:14 PM »

It's about that time gentlemen, see you tomorow
Got to get back to work myself.....

« Reply #159 on: October 01, 2015, 02:15:23 PM »

Track remains unchanged since this morning but Joaquin is now a Category 4 Hurricane with sustained winds of 130 mph.

« Reply #160 on: October 01, 2015, 02:15:38 PM »

Papi Chulo's mashing
Which ones?  Papi Chulo is a Room 101 vitola....
Sorry about that Namakubi   5/$23 FS
IN the same Mash, they have Room 101 MC1 Roxxo (Rothschild)  5/$34.98 which is not great for regular price.  And two Cabiguans at retail.
I got the Room 101 MC2 LE Roxxo at 6 for $6, plus shipping on cbid last week!
Well, that's far from normal as well Flip.  Bizarre, and fantastic for you.

« Reply #161 on: October 01, 2015, 02:15:42 PM »

It's about that time gentlemen, see you tomorow
Got to get back to work myself.....
Later Flip, don' work too hard.

« Reply #162 on: October 01, 2015, 02:16:45 PM »

The Gov is on the job, I'm safe!

TRENTON, N.J. (WPVI) -- Governor Chris Christie has declared a State of Emergency in New Jersey ahead of severe weather and the threat of Hurricane Joaquin.
I'm headed to LBI after work tomorrow, lol
Bet you can get a GREAT rate....oceanside for sure
Going to a friend's house in Beach Haven, guy's surf weekend that will not involve much surfing

"CHARLIE DON'T SURF!"

and of course, t-shirts to commemorate the event...

Is he wearing a CigarBanter.com hoodie in this picture?

I think it's a CigarBanter.com ascot.

Is that Texas Dave?  8)
Hey, I like that Ascot mine is just flesh colored.

« Reply #163 on: October 01, 2015, 02:17:12 PM »

It's about that time gentlemen, see you tomorow
Surf's up!  Later Fish.

« Reply #164 on: October 01, 2015, 02:17:20 PM »

The Gov is on the job, I'm safe!

TRENTON, N.J. (WPVI) -- Governor Chris Christie has declared a State of Emergency in New Jersey ahead of severe weather and the threat of Hurricane Joaquin.
I'm headed to LBI after work tomorrow, lol
Bet you can get a GREAT rate....oceanside for sure
Going to a friend's house in Beach Haven, guy's surf weekend that will not involve much surfing

"CHARLIE DON'T SURF!"

and of course, t-shirts to commemorate the event...

Is he wearing a CigarBanter.com hoodie in this picture?

I think it's a CigarBanter.com ascot.

Is that Texas Dave?  8)
Can't be, he would never allow himself to be alone, standing that close to another man.