« Reply #135 on: October 01, 2015, 01:22:26 PM »

The Gov is on the job, I'm safe!

TRENTON, N.J. (WPVI) -- Governor Chris Christie has declared a State of Emergency in New Jersey ahead of severe weather and the threat of Hurricane Joaquin.
I'm headed to LBI after work tomorrow, lol
Bet you can get a GREAT rate....oceanside for sure
Going to a friend's house in Beach Haven, guy's surf weekend that will not involve much surfing
Like a Sausage Party or something?

« Reply #136 on: October 01, 2015, 01:30:12 PM »

The Gov is on the job, I'm safe!

TRENTON, N.J. (WPVI) -- Governor Chris Christie has declared a State of Emergency in New Jersey ahead of severe weather and the threat of Hurricane Joaquin.
I'm headed to LBI after work tomorrow, lol
Bet you can get a GREAT rate....oceanside for sure
Going to a friend's house in Beach Haven, guy's surf weekend that will not involve much surfing
Like a Sausage Party or something?
You have a problem getting away from the wives for awhile?

« Reply #137 on: October 01, 2015, 01:32:14 PM »

The Gov is on the job, I'm safe!

TRENTON, N.J. (WPVI) -- Governor Chris Christie has declared a State of Emergency in New Jersey ahead of severe weather and the threat of Hurricane Joaquin.
I'm headed to LBI after work tomorrow, lol
Bet you can get a GREAT rate....oceanside for sure
Going to a friend's house in Beach Haven, guy's surf weekend that will not involve much surfing
Like a Sausage Party or something?
You have a problem getting away from the wives for awhile?
I think he's uncomfortable any time the ratio of men to women is higher than 1:1.

« Reply #138 on: October 01, 2015, 01:34:02 PM »

The Gov is on the job, I'm safe!

TRENTON, N.J. (WPVI) -- Governor Chris Christie has declared a State of Emergency in New Jersey ahead of severe weather and the threat of Hurricane Joaquin.
I'm headed to LBI after work tomorrow, lol
Bet you can get a GREAT rate....oceanside for sure
Going to a friend's house in Beach Haven, guy's surf weekend that will not involve much surfing
Like a Sausage Party or something?
You have a problem getting away from the wives for awhile?
I think he's uncomfortable any time the ratio of men to women is higher than 1:1.
I do prefer women myself.

« Reply #139 on: October 01, 2015, 01:37:46 PM »

The Gov is on the job, I'm safe!

TRENTON, N.J. (WPVI) -- Governor Chris Christie has declared a State of Emergency in New Jersey ahead of severe weather and the threat of Hurricane Joaquin.
I'm headed to LBI after work tomorrow, lol
Bet you can get a GREAT rate....oceanside for sure
Going to a friend's house in Beach Haven, guy's surf weekend that will not involve much surfing
Like a Sausage Party or something?
You have a problem getting away from the wives for awhile?
I think he's uncomfortable any time the ratio of men to women is higher than 1:1.
I do prefer women myself.
Tupperware party at TxDave's house.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/1/2015
« Reply #140 on: October 01, 2015, 01:42:07 PM »

The Gov is on the job, I'm safe!

TRENTON, N.J. (WPVI) -- Governor Chris Christie has declared a State of Emergency in New Jersey ahead of severe weather and the threat of Hurricane Joaquin.
I'm headed to LBI after work tomorrow, lol
Bet you can get a GREAT rate....oceanside for sure
Going to a friend's house in Beach Haven, guy's surf weekend that will not involve much surfing
Like a Sausage Party or something?
You have a problem getting away from the wives for awhile?
I think he's uncomfortable any time the ratio of men to women is higher than 1:1.
I do prefer women myself.
Tupperware party at TxDave's house.

...and then antiquing. Maybe find some chinese baskets for the collection. I hear they have gone way up in value.  :o

« Reply #141 on: October 01, 2015, 01:47:00 PM »

The Gov is on the job, I'm safe!

TRENTON, N.J. (WPVI) -- Governor Chris Christie has declared a State of Emergency in New Jersey ahead of severe weather and the threat of Hurricane Joaquin.
I'm headed to LBI after work tomorrow, lol
Bet you can get a GREAT rate....oceanside for sure
Going to a friend's house in Beach Haven, guy's surf weekend that will not involve much surfing
Like a Sausage Party or something?
You have a problem getting away from the wives for awhile?
I think he's uncomfortable any time the ratio of men to women is higher than 1:1.
I do prefer women myself.
Tupperware party at TxDave's house.

...and then antiquing. Maybe find some chinese baskets for the collection. I hear they have gone way up in value.  :o
I am sure we have more hidden elsewhere.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/1/2015
« Reply #142 on: October 01, 2015, 01:50:54 PM »

The Gov is on the job, I'm safe!

TRENTON, N.J. (WPVI) -- Governor Chris Christie has declared a State of Emergency in New Jersey ahead of severe weather and the threat of Hurricane Joaquin.
I'm headed to LBI after work tomorrow, lol
Bet you can get a GREAT rate....oceanside for sure
Going to a friend's house in Beach Haven, guy's surf weekend that will not involve much surfing

"CHARLIE DON'T SURF!"

« Reply #143 on: October 01, 2015, 01:53:56 PM »

The Gov is on the job, I'm safe!

TRENTON, N.J. (WPVI) -- Governor Chris Christie has declared a State of Emergency in New Jersey ahead of severe weather and the threat of Hurricane Joaquin.
That puts a 6 box limit on twinkies, per store, in advance of the storm!

« Reply #144 on: October 01, 2015, 01:54:19 PM »

The Gov is on the job, I'm safe!

TRENTON, N.J. (WPVI) -- Governor Chris Christie has declared a State of Emergency in New Jersey ahead of severe weather and the threat of Hurricane Joaquin.
I'm headed to LBI after work tomorrow, lol
Bet you can get a GREAT rate....oceanside for sure
Going to a friend's house in Beach Haven, guy's surf weekend that will not involve much surfing

"CHARLIE NATE DON'T SURF!"
Fixed it for you BS
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/1/2015
« Reply #145 on: October 01, 2015, 01:54:51 PM »

The Gov is on the job, I'm safe!

TRENTON, N.J. (WPVI) -- Governor Chris Christie has declared a State of Emergency in New Jersey ahead of severe weather and the threat of Hurricane Joaquin.
I'm headed to LBI after work tomorrow, lol
Bet you can get a GREAT rate....oceanside for sure
Going to a friend's house in Beach Haven, guy's surf weekend that will not involve much surfing

"CHARLIE DON'T SURF!"

and of course, t-shirts to commemorate the event...

« Reply #146 on: October 01, 2015, 01:56:18 PM »

The Gov is on the job, I'm safe!

TRENTON, N.J. (WPVI) -- Governor Chris Christie has declared a State of Emergency in New Jersey ahead of severe weather and the threat of Hurricane Joaquin.
That puts a 6 box limit on twinkies, per store, in advance of the storm!
I think he sent an intern out to buy up as many boxes of Twinkies as he could before declaring an emergency, a la Kennedy.

« Reply #147 on: October 01, 2015, 01:56:51 PM »

Papi Chulo's mashing
Which ones?  Papi Chulo is a Room 101 vitola....
Sorry about that Namakubi   5/$23 FS
IN the same Mash, they have Room 101 MC1 Roxxo (Rothschild)  5/$34.98 which is not great for regular price.  And two Cabiguans at retail.
I got the Room 101 MC2 LE Roxxo at 6 for $6, plus shipping on cbid last week!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/1/2015
« Reply #148 on: October 01, 2015, 01:57:57 PM »

The Gov is on the job, I'm safe!

TRENTON, N.J. (WPVI) -- Governor Chris Christie has declared a State of Emergency in New Jersey ahead of severe weather and the threat of Hurricane Joaquin.
I'm headed to LBI after work tomorrow, lol
Bet you can get a GREAT rate....oceanside for sure
Going to a friend's house in Beach Haven, guy's surf weekend that will not involve much surfing

"CHARLIE NATE DON'T SURFS NEKKID!"
Fixed it for you BS

...actually... or so I have heard.  ;D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 10/1/2015
« Reply #149 on: October 01, 2015, 02:00:48 PM »

Papi Chulo's mashing
Which ones?  Papi Chulo is a Room 101 vitola....
Sorry about that Namakubi   5/$23 FS
IN the same Mash, they have Room 101 MC1 Roxxo (Rothschild)  5/$34.98 which is not great for regular price.  And two Cabiguans at retail.
I got the Room 101 MC2 LE Roxxo at 6 for $6, plus shipping on cbid last week!

"I knew it was you Fredo."  8)