CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16

Author Topic: 9/30/2015  (Read 24373 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 9/30/2015
« Reply #75 on: September 30, 2015, 08:29:15 AM »

Great morning to all.  Such a busy day yesterday I never even got my free doughnut.  Sheesh.
Look at the bright side of things.  It's the start of the new diet.  Morning Tony.
Good morning, Mikey.  There was quite a bit of bourbon drinking with the boss last night.  A doughnut would have just added some empty calories to the mix.
So you're in the running for a promotion?  ....or didn't you put out?
Running to keep my job.  My boss is doing the same.  On my way home from an evening of bourbon drinking, I discovered the following article which negated most of what we had been discussing:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/09/30/us/temporary-visas-meant-to-import-talent-help-ship-jobs-abroad.html

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2015, 08:30:45 AM »

8:00 Am EDT - Joaquin upgraded to a Hurricane with sustained winds of 75mph.  Located about 245 miles to the ENE of the Central Bahamas.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2015, 08:32:45 AM »

Anyone else do the Stogie Boys football picks pool? Just logged in to check out my performance last week, and it turns out that I won. And the only game I missed? The Browns. Good thing I always make them my 1 point choice, no matter what, since they're so damn unpredictable. Lol
Nice! Did you win anything or is it a season-long thing?
Weekly prize for top 3 is a sampler, a lighter and a cutter. I'll let you know specifics when I get my winnings. I also won once 2 or 3 years ago. Got a Xikar lighter and a Stinky ashtray.
Man, this site should do something like that.  Fucking place blows.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2015, 08:33:01 AM »

8:00 Am EDT - Joaquin upgraded to a Hurricane with sustained winds of 75mph.  Located about 245 miles to the ENE of the Central Bahamas.
Looks like it's heading to Jersey.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2015, 08:33:47 AM »

Anyone else do the Stogie Boys football picks pool? Just logged in to check out my performance last week, and it turns out that I won. And the only game I missed? The Browns. Good thing I always make them my 1 point choice, no matter what, since they're so damn unpredictable. Lol
Weekly prize for top 3 is a sampler, a lighter and a cutter. I'll let you know specifics when I get my winnings. I also won once 2 or 3 years ago. Got a Xikar lighter and a Stinky ashtray.
At least a fukkin' sweatshirt or something!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2015, 08:35:46 AM »

Agreed. We should get someone to make a decent place for us to banter in 4 years.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2015, 08:37:41 AM »

Well boys, looks like I'm sharing an office again.  Talk amongst yourselves.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2015, 08:38:07 AM »

Agreed. We should get someone to make a decent place for us to banter in 4 years.
By the way, welcome back.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2015, 08:38:21 AM »

I'm ignoring you.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #84 on: September 30, 2015, 08:41:34 AM »

Well boys, looks like I'm sharing an office again.  Talk amongst yourselves.
Did he bring you a donut and coffee after last night?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2015, 08:42:25 AM »

I'm ignoring you.
You been talking to my ex again?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2015, 08:42:43 AM »

By the way, welcome back.
Thanks, boss. Glad to have survived the drive back in the monsoon. What a horrible ride that was. Also sorry you're sharing an office. Laying off people, seems like they should have extra space, no?

Threebean

« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2015, 08:45:57 AM »

Morning ReporterDave, TempTxDave, Gamblin'Dave, MovingtoIndiaTony, RainyBiebs, BlueSkiesCB, and NoBackupDean.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2015, 08:46:06 AM »

I'm ignoring you.
3X Fleese

Threebean

« Reply #89 on: September 30, 2015, 08:47:30 AM »

F'n phones and internet out again at the office.  We're fed up and getting a T1 line.  F'n Time Warner.  Can you imagine if there was a Time Warner Airlines? 
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16