Great morning to all.  Such a busy day yesterday I never even got my free doughnut.  Sheesh.
Look at the bright side of things.  It's the start of the new diet.  Morning Tony.
Good morning, Mikey.  There was quite a bit of bourbon drinking with the boss last night.  A doughnut would have just added some empty calories to the mix.
So you're in the running for a promotion?  ....or didn't you put out?
Running to keep my job.  My boss is doing the same.  On my way home from an evening of bourbon drinking, I discovered the following article which negated most of what we had been discussing:

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/09/30/us/temporary-visas-meant-to-import-talent-help-ship-jobs-abroad.html

8:00 Am EDT - Joaquin upgraded to a Hurricane with sustained winds of 75mph.  Located about 245 miles to the ENE of the Central Bahamas.

Anyone else do the Stogie Boys football picks pool? Just logged in to check out my performance last week, and it turns out that I won. And the only game I missed? The Browns. Good thing I always make them my 1 point choice, no matter what, since they're so damn unpredictable. Lol
Nice! Did you win anything or is it a season-long thing?
Weekly prize for top 3 is a sampler, a lighter and a cutter. I'll let you know specifics when I get my winnings. I also won once 2 or 3 years ago. Got a Xikar lighter and a Stinky ashtray.
Man, this site should do something like that.  Fucking place blows.

8:00 Am EDT - Joaquin upgraded to a Hurricane with sustained winds of 75mph.  Located about 245 miles to the ENE of the Central Bahamas.
Looks like it's heading to Jersey.

Anyone else do the Stogie Boys football picks pool? Just logged in to check out my performance last week, and it turns out that I won. And the only game I missed? The Browns. Good thing I always make them my 1 point choice, no matter what, since they're so damn unpredictable. Lol
Nice! Did you win anything or is it a season-long thing?
Weekly prize for top 3 is a sampler, a lighter and a cutter. I'll let you know specifics when I get my winnings. I also won once 2 or 3 years ago. Got a Xikar lighter and a Stinky ashtray.
Man, this site should do something like that.  Fucking place blows.
At least a fukkin' sweatshirt or something!

Anyone else do the Stogie Boys football picks pool? Just logged in to check out my performance last week, and it turns out that I won. And the only game I missed? The Browns. Good thing I always make them my 1 point choice, no matter what, since they're so damn unpredictable. Lol
Nice! Did you win anything or is it a season-long thing?
Weekly prize for top 3 is a sampler, a lighter and a cutter. I'll let you know specifics when I get my winnings. I also won once 2 or 3 years ago. Got a Xikar lighter and a Stinky ashtray.
Man, this site should do something like that.  Fucking place blows.
Agreed. We should get someone to make a decent place for us to banter in 4 years.

Well boys, looks like I'm sharing an office again.  Talk amongst yourselves.

Anyone else do the Stogie Boys football picks pool? Just logged in to check out my performance last week, and it turns out that I won. And the only game I missed? The Browns. Good thing I always make them my 1 point choice, no matter what, since they're so damn unpredictable. Lol
Nice! Did you win anything or is it a season-long thing?
Weekly prize for top 3 is a sampler, a lighter and a cutter. I'll let you know specifics when I get my winnings. I also won once 2 or 3 years ago. Got a Xikar lighter and a Stinky ashtray.
Man, this site should do something like that.  Fucking place blows.
Agreed. We should get someone to make a decent place for us to banter in 4 years.
By the way, welcome back.

Anyone else do the Stogie Boys football picks pool? Just logged in to check out my performance last week, and it turns out that I won. And the only game I missed? The Browns. Good thing I always make them my 1 point choice, no matter what, since they're so damn unpredictable. Lol
Nice! Did you win anything or is it a season-long thing?
Weekly prize for top 3 is a sampler, a lighter and a cutter. I'll let you know specifics when I get my winnings. I also won once 2 or 3 years ago. Got a Xikar lighter and a Stinky ashtray.
Man, this site should do something like that.  Fucking place blows.
At least a fukkin' sweatshirt or something!
I'm ignoring you.

Well boys, looks like I'm sharing an office again.  Talk amongst yourselves.
Did he bring you a donut and coffee after last night?

Anyone else do the Stogie Boys football picks pool? Just logged in to check out my performance last week, and it turns out that I won. And the only game I missed? The Browns. Good thing I always make them my 1 point choice, no matter what, since they're so damn unpredictable. Lol
Nice! Did you win anything or is it a season-long thing?
Weekly prize for top 3 is a sampler, a lighter and a cutter. I'll let you know specifics when I get my winnings. I also won once 2 or 3 years ago. Got a Xikar lighter and a Stinky ashtray.
Man, this site should do something like that.  Fucking place blows.
At least a fukkin' sweatshirt or something!
I'm ignoring you.
You been talking to my ex again?

Anyone else do the Stogie Boys football picks pool? Just logged in to check out my performance last week, and it turns out that I won. And the only game I missed? The Browns. Good thing I always make them my 1 point choice, no matter what, since they're so damn unpredictable. Lol
Nice! Did you win anything or is it a season-long thing?
Weekly prize for top 3 is a sampler, a lighter and a cutter. I'll let you know specifics when I get my winnings. I also won once 2 or 3 years ago. Got a Xikar lighter and a Stinky ashtray.
Man, this site should do something like that.  Fucking place blows.
Agreed. We should get someone to make a decent place for us to banter in 4 years.
By the way, welcome back.
Thanks, boss. Glad to have survived the drive back in the monsoon. What a horrible ride that was. Also sorry you're sharing an office. Laying off people, seems like they should have extra space, no?

Morning ReporterDave, TempTxDave, Gamblin'Dave, MovingtoIndiaTony, RainyBiebs, BlueSkiesCB, and NoBackupDean.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Anyone else do the Stogie Boys football picks pool? Just logged in to check out my performance last week, and it turns out that I won. And the only game I missed? The Browns. Good thing I always make them my 1 point choice, no matter what, since they're so damn unpredictable. Lol
Nice! Did you win anything or is it a season-long thing?
Weekly prize for top 3 is a sampler, a lighter and a cutter. I'll let you know specifics when I get my winnings. I also won once 2 or 3 years ago. Got a Xikar lighter and a Stinky ashtray.
Man, this site should do something like that.  Fucking place blows.
At least a fukkin' sweatshirt or something!
I'm ignoring you.
3X Fleese

F'n phones and internet out again at the office.  We're fed up and getting a T1 line.  F'n Time Warner.  Can you imagine if there was a Time Warner Airlines?