Waiting at the doctors office.  After this a top shelf cigar is in order.  Got to decide what it should be????
Did I send you a Bucanero Red?

Waiting at the doctors office.  After this a top shelf cigar is in order.  Got to decide what it should be????
Did I send you a Bucanero Red?
That anything like a Panama Red?

Waiting at the doctors office.  After this a top shelf cigar is in order.  Got to decide what it should be? ???
Did I send you a Bucanero Red?
Wrapped in bacon!

Waiting at the doctors office.  After this a top shelf cigar is in order.  Got to decide what it should be????
Did I send you a Bucanero Red?
That anything like a Panama Red?
It's hard to believe but the Bucky Red may actually be before your time.  It was the ultimate dog rocket.

Waiting at the doctors office.  After this a top shelf cigar is in order.  Got to decide what it should be? ???
Did I send you a Bucanero Red?
Wrapped in bacon!
Howdy Mikey!

Waiting at the doctors office.  After this a top shelf cigar is in order.  Got to decide what it should be????
Did I send you a Bucanero Red?
That anything like a Panama Red?
It's hard to believe but the Bucky Red may actually be before your time.  It was the ultimate dog rocket.
Brings back memories of Smoked Bacon.  Wonder how he's doing?

Waiting at the doctors office.  After this a top shelf cigar is in order.  Got to decide what it should be????
Did I send you a Bucanero Red?
Nope

21 Rocky Patel Royal Vintage  Robusto (5.5 x 50)
         10/34.99

20 Acid Opulence 3  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
           5/22.50
19 Ramon Bueso Genesis Habano  Toro  (6.0 x 50)
         10/32.50
18 La Palina Classic  Toro  (6.0 x 50)
          5/32.50
17 Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro  Quadrum (5.5 x 55)
         10/39.99
16 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real
          5/24.50
15 Obsidian Sampler II
          Box of 10/29.99
14 Gurkha Titan Gordo  (6.2 x 56)
          10/34.99
13 Partegas Cifuentes Maduro
          10/37.50
12 La Perla Habana White Pearl
          10/29.50
11 My Father Le Bijou 1922
          5/25.00
10 E.P. Carrillo Cardinal Maduro
          5/22.50
 9 Montecristo Classic
          5/27.50
 8 Oliva Serie G Maduro
          Box of 12/39.99
 7 Drew Estate's Smoking Monk
          5/24.50
 6 Man O' War Dark Horse
         10/27.50
 5 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto
          5/22.50
 4 Oliva Saison Torpedo
         10/34.99
 3 San Cristobal Elegancia Robusto (5.0"x50)
          5/28.50
 2 Diesel Rage
         10/39.99
 1 E.P. Carrillo Dark Rituals
          5/21.50

Waiting at the doctors office.  After this a top shelf cigar is in order.  Got to decide what it should be????
Did I send you a Bucanero Red?
That anything like a Panama Red?
It's hard to believe but the Bucky Red may actually be before your time.  It was the ultimate dog rocket.
Brings back memories of Smoked Bacon.  Wonder how he's doing?
Boy he fell off the chart, I sent him some cigars to try and got a Thanx and never heard from him again since.

Afternoon Mr. Mike.

Waiting at the doctors office.  After this a top shelf cigar is in order.  Got to decide what it should be????
Pick two, you earned it.
Got another tourniquet around my neck.  Said the incision was not near healed enough to leave it open, go back Friday.  But he said if it was bothering me too much just cut it off on Thursday.  Bothering me enough now is it Thursday yet?

Waiting at the doctors office.  After this a top shelf cigar is in order.  Got to decide what it should be????
Did I send you a Bucanero Red?
That anything like a Panama Red?
It's hard to believe but the Bucky Red may actually be before your time.  It was the ultimate dog rocket.
Brings back memories of Smoked Bacon.  Wonder how he's doing?
Boy he fell off the chart, I sent him some cigars to try and got a Thanx and never heard from him again since.
Last I recall he was going through a split with the warden.  And changing assigned jurisdictions.  Would be nice to have him back here; he was a hoot.

Waiting at the doctors office.  After this a top shelf cigar is in order.  Got to decide what it should be????
Pick two, you earned it.
Got another tourniquet around my neck.  Said the incision was not near healed enough to leave it open, go back Friday.  But he said if it was bothering me too much just cut it off on Thursday.  Bothering me enough now is it Thursday yet?
Better follow doctors orders.  Have to let the Locktite set up on those bolts.

Waiting at the doctors office.  After this a top shelf cigar is in order.  Got to decide what it should be????
Did I send you a Bucanero Red?
That anything like a Panama Red?
It's hard to believe but the Bucky Red may actually be before your time.  It was the ultimate dog rocket.
Brings back memories of Smoked Bacon.  Wonder how he's doing?
Boy he fell off the chart, I sent him some cigars to try and got a Thanx and never heard from him again since.
Last I recall he was going through a split with the warden.  And changing assigned jurisdictions.  Would be nice to have him back here; he was a hoot.
Yeah he was a good guy and added entertainment.

Waiting at the doctors office.  After this a top shelf cigar is in order.  Got to decide what it should be????
Pick two, you earned it.
Got another tourniquet around my neck.  Said the incision was not near healed enough to leave it open, go back Friday.  But he said if it was bothering me too much just cut it off on Thursday.  Bothering me enough now is it Thursday yet?
Better follow doctors orders.  Have to let the Locktite set up on those bolts.
Yeah I am doing as told.