Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

CyB lit with ice cold lime sparkling water

Fuk' RP's might be up all night if they actually try to sell them.

Waiting at the doctors office.  After this a top shelf cigar is in order.  Got to decide what it should be? ???
Did I send you a Bucanero Red?
Wrapped in bacon!
Howdy Mikey!
A flaming bacon wrapped grease dippin' beauty.  Afternoon Tony.

Waiting at the doctors office.  After this a top shelf cigar is in order.  Got to decide what it should be? ???
Did I send you a Bucanero Red?
Wrapped in bacon!
Howdy Mikey!
A flaming bacon wrapped grease dippin' beauty.  Afternoon Tony.
Are we back to talking cigars or wardens?

Waiting at the doctors office.  After this a top shelf cigar is in order.  Got to decide what it should be? ???
Pick two, you earned it.
Got another tourniquet around my neck.  Said the incision was not near healed enough to leave it open, go back Friday.  But he said if it was bothering me too much just cut it off on Thursday.  Bothering me enough now is it Thursday yet?
Have vision of you with you head all wrapped in bandages like the Invisivle Man.  Oh, remember to cut the bandage, leave the head.

Waiting at the doctors office.  After this a top shelf cigar is in order.  Got to decide what it should be? ???
Did I send you a Bucanero Red?
Wrapped in bacon!
Howdy Mikey!
A flaming bacon wrapped grease dippin' beauty.  Afternoon Tony.
Are we back to talking cigars or wardens?
Don't know anybody would lay claim to her if it was their warden.

Fuk' RP's might be up all night if they actually try to sell them.
Ocky's!

Waiting at the doctors office.  After this a top shelf cigar is in order.  Got to decide what it should be? ???
Pick two, you earned it.
Got another tourniquet around my neck.  Said the incision was not near healed enough to leave it open, go back Friday.  But he said if it was bothering me too much just cut it off on Thursday.  Bothering me enough now is it Thursday yet?
Have vision of you with you head all wrapped in bandages like the Invisivle Man.  Oh, remember to cut the bandage, leave the head.
A little late in life for a Tex bris, isn't it?

Waiting at the doctors office.  After this a top shelf cigar is in order.  Got to decide what it should be? ???
Pick two, you earned it.
Got another tourniquet around my neck.  Said the incision was not near healed enough to leave it open, go back Friday.  But he said if it was bothering me too much just cut it off on Thursday.  Bothering me enough now is it Thursday yet?
Have vision of you with you head all wrapped in bandages like the Invisivle Man.  Oh, remember to cut the bandage, leave the head.
Well blink and look again, just about 2/3 of my neck wrapped.

Waiting at the doctors office.  After this a top shelf cigar is in order.  Got to decide what it should be? ???
Did I send you a Bucanero Red?
Wrapped in bacon!
Howdy Mikey!
A flamindg bacon wrapped grease dippin' beauty.  Afternoon Tony.
Are we back to talking cigars or wardens?
I thought we were talking about nurses ::)

Waiting at the doctors office.  After this a top shelf cigar is in order.  Got to decide what it should be? ???
Pick two, you earned it.
Got another tourniquet around my neck.  Said the incision was not near healed enough to leave it open, go back Friday.  But he said if it was bothering me too much just cut it off on Thursday.  Bothering me enough now is it Thursday yet?
Have vision of you with you head all wrapped in bandages like the Invisivle Man.  Oh, remember to cut the bandage, leave the head.
A little late in life for a Tex bris, isn't it?
The Oyam would know.

Damn, DOW closed down -312 points

Notre Dame vs Clemson has gone to a pick-um

Waiting at the doctors office.  After this a top shelf cigar is in order.  Got to decide what it should be? ???
Did I send you a Bucanero Red?
Wrapped in bacon!
Howdy Mikey!
A flaming bacon wrapped grease dippin' beauty.  Afternoon Tony.
Are we back to talking cigars or wardens?
Don't know anybody would lay claim to her if it was their warden.
A bacon wrapped warden?!?!  Hells yeah!

Waiting at the doctors office.  After this a top shelf cigar is in order.  Got to decide what it should be? ???
Did I send you a Bucanero Red?
Wrapped in bacon!
Howdy Mikey!
A flaming bacon wrapped grease dippin' beauty.  Afternoon Tony.
Are we back to talking cigars or wardens?
Don't know anybody would lay claim to her if it was their warden.
A bacon wrapped warden?!?!  Hells yeah!
Don't think so myself but now a bacon wrapped surgical nurse in her 20's now that sounds delightful.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14