Hot ass hot nurse Bonnie from the operating room just called to check on me.  Told her I had a growing pain in my Levi's w"ould like for her to drop by and check on it.   Patiently waiting......
So the truth comes out.  We told you there would be at least one hot one....and you gave us the "they're all dogs line.

Hot ass hot nurse Bonnie from the operating room just called to check on me.  Told her I had a growing pain in my Levi's w"ould like for her to drop by and check on it.   Patiently waiting......
So the truth comes out.  We told you there would be at least one hot one....and you gave us the "they're all dogs line.
That was before I got into the surgery area and there were plenty back there.  Had 2 hotties in my operating room, one held my hand for a while when the pain was making me flinch.

Hot ass hot nurse Bonnie from the operating room just called to check on me.  Told her I had a growing pain in my Levi's w"ould like for her to drop by and check on it.   Patiently waiting......
So the truth comes out.  We told you there would be at least one hot one....and you gave us the "they're all dogs line.
That was before I got into the surgery area and there were plenty back there.  Had 2 hotties in my operating room, one held my hand for a while when the pain was making me flinch.
Sissy

Hot ass hot nurse Bonnie from the operating room just called to check on me.  Told her I had a growing pain in my Levi's w"ould like for her to drop by and check on it.   Patiently waiting......
So the truth comes out.  We told you there would be at least one hot one....and you gave us the "they're all dogs line.
That was before I got into the surgery area and there were plenty back there.  Had 2 hotties in my operating room, one held my hand for a while when the pain was making me flinch.
Sissy
Indeed.  Did she sing "soft kitty" for you, too?

Hot ass hot nurse Bonnie from the operating room just called to check on me.  Told her I had a growing pain in my Levi's w"ould like for her to drop by and check on it.   Patiently waiting......
So the truth comes out.  We told you there would be at least one hot one....and you gave us the "they're all dogs line.
That was before I got into the surgery area and there were plenty back there.  Had 2 hotties in my operating room, one held my hand for a while when the pain was making me flinch.
Sissy
Yeah sure, you should try it sometime.

Hot ass hot nurse Bonnie from the operating room just called to check on me.  Told her I had a growing pain in my Levi's w"ould like for her to drop by and check on it.   Patiently waiting......
So the truth comes out.  We told you there would be at least one hot one....and you gave us the "they're all dogs line.
That was before I got into the surgery area and there were plenty back there.  Had 2 hotties in my operating room, one held my hand for a while when the pain was making me flinch.
Sissy
Indeed.  Did she sing "soft kitty" for you, too?
Jealous bastiges!  You would be glad for her to hold your hat.

Hot ass hot nurse Bonnie from the operating room just called to check on me.  Told her I had a growing pain in my Levi's w"ould like for her to drop by and check on it.   Patiently waiting......
So the truth comes out.  We told you there would be at least one hot one....and you gave us the "they're all dogs line.
That was before I got into the surgery area and there were plenty back there.  Had 2 hotties in my operating room, one held my hand for a while when the pain was making me flinch.
Sissy
Yeah sure, you should try it sometime.
I just had shots and surgery on my spine, you had a local like you were getting a filling

Hot ass hot nurse Bonnie from the operating room just called to check on me.  Told her I had a growing pain in my Levi's w"ould like for her to drop by and check on it.   Patiently waiting......
So the truth comes out.  We told you there would be at least one hot one....and you gave us the "they're all dogs line.
That was before I got into the surgery area and there were plenty back there.  Had 2 hotties in my operating room, one held my hand for a while when the pain was making me flinch.
Sissy
Indeed.  Did she sing "soft kitty" for you, too?
Jealous bastiges!  You would be glad for her to hold your hat.
Maybe to hold my Roman Soldier's Helmet

Hot ass hot nurse Bonnie from the operating room just called to check on me.  Told her I had a growing pain in my Levi's w"ould like for her to drop by and check on it.   Patiently waiting......
So the truth comes out.  We told you there would be at least one hot one....and you gave us the "they're all dogs line.
That was before I got into the surgery area and there were plenty back there.  Had 2 hotties in my operating room, one held my hand for a while when the pain was making me flinch.
Sissy
Indeed.  Did she sing "soft kitty" for you, too?
I don't know guys....sounds like one of those sly Dean moves to me.  If a pretty nurse wanted to comfort me in my time of "need", I wouldn't push her away.

Hot ass hot nurse Bonnie from the operating room just called to check on me.  Told her I had a growing pain in my Levi's w"ould like for her to drop by and check on it.   Patiently waiting......
So the truth comes out.  We told you there would be at least one hot one....and you gave us the "they're all dogs line.
That was before I got into the surgery area and there were plenty back there.  Had 2 hotties in my operating room, one held my hand for a while when the pain was making me flinch.
Sissy
Yeah sure, you should try it sometime.
I just had shots and surgery on my spine, you had a local like you were getting a filling
Not jealous of that but I had over 20 shots with about 5 in the back of my head and they hurt like a mother fooker.  Little more than a filling!

Hot ass hot nurse Bonnie from the operating room just called to check on me.  Told her I had a growing pain in my Levi's w"ould like for her to drop by and check on it.   Patiently waiting......
So the truth comes out.  We told you there would be at least one hot one....and you gave us the "they're all dogs line.
That was before I got into the surgery area and there were plenty back there.  Had 2 hotties in my operating room, one held my hand for a while when the pain was making me flinch.
Sissy
Indeed.  Did she sing "soft kitty" for you, too?
I don't know guys....sounds like one of those sly Dean moves to me.  If a pretty nurse wanted to comfort me in my time of "need", I wouldn't push her away.
Mature men think much smarter than the young stud Wannabes.  You got to let them start holding somewhere and I am always in "need".  And believe you me these two would put a smile on your face.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

cigarpage.com CAO La Traviata Favorito (Box/24)
 1x @ $69.99 ......Good Deal? Atlantic makes you call for a price.
I don't have to.....
so the price is ???? Good?
At Atlantic, regular price of a box of La Trav. torpedo is $96.95, VIP price is 89.95, so your deal is much better.
thank you!

14 Gurkha Titan Gordo  (6.2 x 56)
          10/34.99

13 Partegas Cifuentes Maduro
          10/37.50
12 La Perla Habana White Pearl
          10/29.50
11 My Father Le Bijou 1922
          5/25.00
10 E.P. Carrillo Cardinal Maduro
          5/22.50
 9 Montecristo Classic
          5/27.50
 8 Oliva Serie G Maduro
          Box of 12/39.99
 7 Drew Estate's Smoking Monk
          5/24.50
 6 Man O' War Dark Horse
         10/27.50
 5 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto
          5/22.50
 4 Oliva Saison Torpedo
         10/34.99
 3 San Cristobal Elegancia Robusto (5.0"x50)
          5/28.50
 2 Diesel Rage
         10/39.99
 1 E.P. Carrillo Dark Rituals
          5/21.50

Hot ass hot nurse Bonnie from the operating room just called to check on me.  Told her I had a growing pain in my Levi's w"ould like for her to drop by and check on it.   Patiently waiting......
So the truth comes out.  We told you there would be at least one hot one....and you gave us the "they're all dogs line.
That was before I got into the surgery area and there were plenty back there.  Had 2 hotties in my operating room, one held my hand for a while when the pain was making me flinch.
Sissy
Yeah sure, you should try it sometime.
I just had shots and surgery on my spine, you had a local like you were getting a filling
Not jealous of that but I had over 20 shots with about 5 in the back of my head and they hurt like a mother fooker.  Little more than a filling!
Ha! Just bustin' balls, sounds nasty

Sorry for the abbreviated recap, almost forgot there was a jam going on.  Didn't have all the size details.