CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14

Author Topic: 9/28/2015  (Read 20070 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 9/28/2015
« Reply #105 on: September 28, 2015, 12:07:45 PM »

Hot ass hot nurse Bonnie from the operating room just called to check on me.  Told her I had a growing pain in my Levi's w"ould like for her to drop by and check on it.   Patiently waiting......
So the truth comes out.  We told you there would be at least one hot one....and you gave us the "they're all dogs line.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2015, 12:10:23 PM »

Hot ass hot nurse Bonnie from the operating room just called to check on me.  Told her I had a growing pain in my Levi's w"ould like for her to drop by and check on it.   Patiently waiting......
So the truth comes out.  We told you there would be at least one hot one....and you gave us the "they're all dogs line.
That was before I got into the surgery area and there were plenty back there.  Had 2 hotties in my operating room, one held my hand for a while when the pain was making me flinch.

sfish

« Reply #107 on: September 28, 2015, 12:14:43 PM »

That was before I got into the surgery area and there were plenty back there.  Had 2 hotties in my operating room, one held my hand for a while when the pain was making me flinch.
Sissy

Threebean

« Reply #108 on: September 28, 2015, 12:18:43 PM »

Sissy
Indeed.  Did she sing "soft kitty" for you, too?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #109 on: September 28, 2015, 12:19:20 PM »

Sissy
Yeah sure, you should try it sometime.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #110 on: September 28, 2015, 12:20:03 PM »

Sissy
Jealous bastiges!  You would be glad for her to hold your hat.

sfish

« Reply #111 on: September 28, 2015, 12:22:12 PM »

Sissy
I just had shots and surgery on my spine, you had a local like you were getting a filling

sfish

« Reply #112 on: September 28, 2015, 12:23:15 PM »

Sissy
Jealous bastiges!  You would be glad for her to hold your hat.
Maybe to hold my Roman Soldier's Helmet

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #113 on: September 28, 2015, 12:24:47 PM »

Sissy
I don't know guys....sounds like one of those sly Dean moves to me.  If a pretty nurse wanted to comfort me in my time of "need", I wouldn't push her away.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #114 on: September 28, 2015, 12:26:27 PM »

Sissy
I just had shots and surgery on my spine, you had a local like you were getting a filling
Not jealous of that but I had over 20 shots with about 5 in the back of my head and they hurt like a mother fooker.  Little more than a filling!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #115 on: September 28, 2015, 12:28:58 PM »

Sissy
I don't know guys....sounds like one of those sly Dean moves to me.  If a pretty nurse wanted to comfort me in my time of "need", I wouldn't push her away.
Mature men think much smarter than the young stud Wannabes.  You got to let them start holding somewhere and I am always in "need".  And believe you me these two would put a smile on your face.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #116 on: September 28, 2015, 12:30:16 PM »

cigarpage.com CAO La Traviata Favorito (Box/24)
 1x @ $69.99 ......Good Deal? Atlantic makes you call for a price.
I don't have to.....
so the price is ???? Good?
At Atlantic, regular price of a box of La Trav. torpedo is $96.95, VIP price is 89.95, so your deal is much better.
thank you!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #117 on: September 28, 2015, 12:36:24 PM »

14 Gurkha Titan Gordo  (6.2 x 56)
          10/34.99

13 Partegas Cifuentes Maduro
          10/37.50
12 La Perla Habana White Pearl
          10/29.50
11 My Father Le Bijou 1922
          5/25.00
10 E.P. Carrillo Cardinal Maduro
          5/22.50
 9 Montecristo Classic
          5/27.50
 8 Oliva Serie G Maduro
          Box of 12/39.99
 7 Drew Estate's Smoking Monk
          5/24.50
 6 Man O' War Dark Horse
         10/27.50
 5 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto
          5/22.50
 4 Oliva Saison Torpedo
         10/34.99
 3 San Cristobal Elegancia Robusto (5.0"x50)
          5/28.50
 2 Diesel Rage
         10/39.99
 1 E.P. Carrillo Dark Rituals
          5/21.50

sfish

« Reply #118 on: September 28, 2015, 12:38:04 PM »

Sissy
Not jealous of that but I had over 20 shots with about 5 in the back of my head and they hurt like a mother fooker.  Little more than a filling!
Ha! Just bustin' balls, sounds nasty

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #119 on: September 28, 2015, 12:38:31 PM »

Sorry for the abbreviated recap, almost forgot there was a jam going on.  Didn't have all the size details.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14