Author Topic: Never Forget. 9/11/2015  (Read 30254 times)

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Alrighty boys, I'm outta here. May try to beer shop on the way home if I get time
Later, brother.  Have a nice weekend.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

And hazzuh to you too, LTG.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Friday Fizzle?
Friday workaference.  I'm too tired to deal with this s**t, and retirement is still 15 years away.  Sheesh.
Retirement is much closer, but the feeling is the same.
And even closer for me, but the feeling is also the same.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

And hazzuh to you too, LTG.
Yes, sir, have a good weekend. Hazzuh!

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Friday Fizzle?
Certainly seems that way, I need a nice beer
Beer and a cigar sounds fantastic right now.  I'm gonna sneak outta here no later than 4 today.
I think I can hear some rum calling my name.
Just remember, Rum is the Reason....
http://theboot.com/toby-keith-rum-is-the-reason-late-show-with-stephen-colbert/

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Friday Fizzle?
Certainly seems that way, I need a nice beer
Beer and a cigar sounds fantastic right now.  I'm gonna sneak outta here no later than 4 today.
I think I can hear some rum calling my name.
Just remember, Rum is the Reason....
http://theboot.com/toby-keith-rum-is-the-reason-late-show-with-stephen-colbert/
Haven't watched his new show yet.  I imagine it would be good.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Three yards of rock ordered for delivery tomorrow. Building a parking pad for my travel trailer. Ugly amount of physical work ahead. Fortunately I have minions to help.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Three yards of rock ordered for delivery tomorrow. Building a parking pad for my travel trailer. Ugly amount of physical work ahead. Fortunately I have minions to help.
Just rent a small Bobcat and have fun doing it

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Friday Fizzle?
Certainly seems that way, I need a nice beer
Beer and a cigar sounds fantastic right now.  I'm gonna sneak outta here no later than 4 today.
I think I can hear some rum calling my name.
Just remember, Rum is the Reason....
http://theboot.com/toby-keith-rum-is-the-reason-late-show-with-stephen-colbert/
Haven't watched his new show yet.  I imagine it would be good.
Haven't watched his old show yet.  I imagine I never will.  :)

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Friday Fizzle?
Certainly seems that way, I need a nice beer
Beer and a cigar sounds fantastic right now.  I'm gonna sneak outta here no later than 4 today.
I think I can hear some rum calling my name.
Just remember, Rum is the Reason....
http://theboot.com/toby-keith-rum-is-the-reason-late-show-with-stephen-colbert/
Haven't watched his new show yet.  I imagine it would be good.
I DVR'ed the first one, watched it last night.  it was good.
hello boys.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Three yards of rock ordered for delivery tomorrow. Building a parking pad for my travel trailer. Ugly amount of physical work ahead. Fortunately I have minions to help.
Minions like Bananas....

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Friday Fizzle?
Certainly seems that way, I need a nice beer
Beer and a cigar sounds fantastic right now.  I'm gonna sneak outta here no later than 4 today.
I think I can hear some rum calling my name.
Just remember, Rum is the Reason....
http://theboot.com/toby-keith-rum-is-the-reason-late-show-with-stephen-colbert/
Haven't watched his new show yet.  I imagine it would be good.
I DVR'ed the first one, watched it last night.  it was good.
hello boys.
Afternoon Flip

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Three yards of rock ordered for delivery tomorrow. Building a parking pad for my travel trailer. Ugly amount of physical work ahead. Fortunately I have minions to help.
Minions like Bananas....
Hah, mine like beer and cigars

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Friday Fizzle?
Certainly seems that way, I need a nice beer
Beer and a cigar sounds fantastic right now.  I'm gonna sneak outta here no later than 4 today.
I think I can hear some rum calling my name.
Just remember, Rum is the Reason....
http://theboot.com/toby-keith-rum-is-the-reason-late-show-with-stephen-colbert/
Haven't watched his new show yet.  I imagine it would be good.
Haven't watched his old show yet.  I imagine I never will.  :)
To liberal for ya?

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Three yards of rock ordered for delivery tomorrow. Building a parking pad for my travel trailer. Ugly amount of physical work ahead. Fortunately I have minions to help.
Minions like Bananas....
And fire hydrants.  ;)  Howdy, Flip.