Author Topic: Never Forget. 9/11/2015  (Read 30255 times)

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Fun news from Texas for a change:

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/106265/a-12-pound-hot-dog-is-just-one-of-the-crazy-things-you-can-find-at-the-new-kyle-field
I doubt I could finish it but I bet I could make a decent dent.
I think you could handle the whole thing, we've seen evidence to support it
Unfortunately that image is going to stick around a while.... :P

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Fun news from Texas for a change:

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/106265/a-12-pound-hot-dog-is-just-one-of-the-crazy-things-you-can-find-at-the-new-kyle-field
I doubt I could finish it but I bet I could make a decent dent.
Maybe TexDave will take you when you go out house hunting.
I will be in Aggieland first thing Monday Morning as a matter of fact but I will stick with my  $1.50 Costco Commie Dogs

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Fun news from Texas for a change:

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/106265/a-12-pound-hot-dog-is-just-one-of-the-crazy-things-you-can-find-at-the-new-kyle-field
I doubt I could finish it but I bet I could make a decent dent.
Maybe TexDave will take you when you go out house hunting.
I'd just ask if you can move in with him!
My house is always for sale and available fully furnished including a fully stocked humidor and a warden.  Everything stays but my guns and dogs.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Field Supply has Lotus Lighters on special at pretty low prices if anyone has an interest in them.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Fun news from Texas for a change:

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/106265/a-12-pound-hot-dog-is-just-one-of-the-crazy-things-you-can-find-at-the-new-kyle-field
I doubt I could finish it but I bet I could make a decent dent.
Maybe TexDave will take you when you go out house hunting.
I'd just ask if you can move in with him!
My house is always for sale and available fully furnished including a fully stocked humidor and a warden.  Everything stays but my guns and dogs.
Maybe you could arrange to both leave your wardens and have Tony tag along with you the guns and the dogs.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Fun news from Texas for a change:

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/106265/a-12-pound-hot-dog-is-just-one-of-the-crazy-things-you-can-find-at-the-new-kyle-field
I doubt I could finish it but I bet I could make a decent dent.
Maybe TexDave will take you when you go out house hunting.
I'd just ask if you can move in with him!
My house is always for sale and available fully furnished including a fully stocked humidor and a warden.  Everything stays but my guns and dogs.
Maybe you could arrange to both leave your wardens and have Tony tag along with you the guns and the dogs.
Just stay away from Kentucky.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Fun news from Texas for a change:

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/106265/a-12-pound-hot-dog-is-just-one-of-the-crazy-things-you-can-find-at-the-new-kyle-field
I doubt I could finish it but I bet I could make a decent dent.
Maybe TexDave will take you when you go out house hunting.
I'd just ask if you can move in with him!
My house is always for sale and available fully furnished including a fully stocked humidor and a warden.  Everything stays but my guns and dogs.
Maybe you could arrange to both leave your wardens and have Tony tag along with you the guns and the dogs.
Might work.

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Fun news from Texas for a change:

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/106265/a-12-pound-hot-dog-is-just-one-of-the-crazy-things-you-can-find-at-the-new-kyle-field
I doubt I could finish it but I bet I could make a decent dent.
Maybe TexDave will take you when you go out house hunting.
I'd just ask if you can move in with him!
My house is always for sale and available fully furnished including a fully stocked humidor and a warden.  Everything stays but my guns and dogs.
Maybe you could arrange to both leave your wardens and have Tony tag along with you the guns and the dogs.
Just stay away from Kentucky.
Not a problem

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Friday Fizzle?

Re: Never Forget. 9/11/2015

Friday Fizzle?
Friday workaference.  I'm too tired to deal with this s**t, and retirement is still 15 years away.  Sheesh.