« Reply #150 on: August 31, 2015, 01:19:40 PM »

Spinach & Smoked ham wrap with Jalapeno Cream Cheese.   Damn good!
knew after a week of good Ole boy cooking, wanted me some NY food, got a chicken cutlet hero, then walked across the street to the falafal truck and got a lamb gyro.  gonna put the chicken hero in the fridge here at work,
and am enjoying the gyro, although they added some gardinere to it.  a crisp vinegar carrot just doesn't seem to be in the flavor profile.

« Reply #151 on: August 31, 2015, 01:21:52 PM »

Finished my wrap and took a 20 minute walk to do a lunch hooter survey, couple of nice racks but mostly not so good on the eyes today.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/31/2015
« Reply #152 on: August 31, 2015, 01:26:51 PM »

Afternoon, all. Super-duper Monday for me so far.  :-\

Weekend was very good, and after this week, I'll be off until the 15th. So, I have that going for me... which is nice.
Got anything special planned?

Heading to Savannah/Tybee Is. for Labor day weekend. The rest is just a low key stay-cation on the lake. Just have to pressure wash and re-seal the deck between cigars and cocktails.

« Reply #153 on: August 31, 2015, 01:27:54 PM »

Afternoon, all. Super-duper Monday for me so far.  :-\

Weekend was very good, and after this week, I'll be off until the 15th. So, I have that going for me... which is nice.
Got anything special planned?

Heading to Savannah/Tybee Is. for Labor day weekend. The rest is just a low key stay-cation on the lake. Just have to pressure wash and re-seal the deck between cigars and cocktails.
Two nice places and not a bad drive for you!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/31/2015
« Reply #154 on: August 31, 2015, 01:32:27 PM »

Afternoon, all. Super-duper Monday for me so far.  :-\

Weekend was very good, and after this week, I'll be off until the 15th. So, I have that going for me... which is nice.
Got anything special planned?

Heading to Savannah/Tybee Is. for Labor day weekend. The rest is just a low key stay-cation on the lake. Just have to pressure wash and re-seal the deck between cigars and cocktails.
Two nice places and not a bad drive for you!

It can be done in 4 easily, but with Warden stops... add another 30-45 min.  ::)

« Reply #155 on: August 31, 2015, 01:35:14 PM »

Lamb Gyro is done, it was way over stuffed, ate it with a fork, just had a couple of bites of the pita, mostly used it as a plate. which is good, since I am watching my carbs.

« Reply #156 on: August 31, 2015, 01:36:37 PM »

Afternoon, all. Super-duper Monday for me so far.  :-\

Weekend was very good, and after this week, I'll be off until the 15th. So, I have that going for me... which is nice.
Got anything special planned?

Heading to Savannah/Tybee Is. for Labor day weekend. The rest is just a low key stay-cation on the lake. Just have to pressure wash and re-seal the deck between cigars and cocktails.
Two nice places and not a bad drive for you!

It can be done in 4 easily, but with Warden stops... add another 30-45 min.  ::)
LMAO   I know all about the stops.  Mine blames all the stops on my needs but what she fails to understand is my required stops are about 2-3 minutes and if she gets out of the  car they are 10-15 minutes or more.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #157 on: August 31, 2015, 01:38:19 PM »

Good morning, all!  Had to do some work on the computer this morning, figured I'd sign in and say hello.  Mondays off, gotta love it.  El Triunfador robusto going...

« Reply #158 on: August 31, 2015, 01:38:28 PM »

Afternoon, all. Super-duper Monday for me so far.  :-\

Weekend was very good, and after this week, I'll be off until the 15th. So, I have that going for me... which is nice.
Got anything special planned?

Heading to Savannah/Tybee Is. for Labor day weekend. The rest is just a low key stay-cation on the lake. Just have to pressure wash and re-seal the deck between cigars and cocktails.
Two nice places and not a bad drive for you!

It can be done in 4 easily, but with Warden stops... add another 30-45 min.  ::)
LMAO   I know all about the stops.  Mine blames all the stops on my needs but what she fails to understand is my required stops are about 2-3 minutes and if she gets out of the  car they are 10-15 minutes or more.
I would make them stop at the state welcome centers to get a map....

« Reply #159 on: August 31, 2015, 01:39:08 PM »

Afternoon, all. Super-duper Monday for me so far.  :-\

Weekend was very good, and after this week, I'll be off until the 15th. So, I have that going for me... which is nice.
Got anything special planned?

Heading to Savannah/Tybee Is. for Labor day weekend. The rest is just a low key stay-cation on the lake. Just have to pressure wash and re-seal the deck between cigars and cocktails.
Family or friends on Tybee or just a getaway for two?

« Reply #160 on: August 31, 2015, 01:39:42 PM »

Good morning, all!  Had to do some work on the computer this morning, figured I'd sign in and say hello.  Mondays off, gotta love it.  El Triunfador robusto going...
Howdy stranger!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/31/2015
« Reply #161 on: August 31, 2015, 01:41:44 PM »

Good morning, all!  Had to do some work on the computer this morning, figured I'd sign in and say hello.  Mondays off, gotta love it.  El Triunfador robusto going...

Hey there, Joe. How's the good life?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #162 on: August 31, 2015, 01:42:07 PM »

Good morning, all!  Had to do some work on the computer this morning, figured I'd sign in and say hello.  Mondays off, gotta love it.  El Triunfador robusto going...
Howdy stranger!

Hey there, Dave.  The real world sucks!  Actually have to work at work?  What kind of arrangement is that?  Good news is that in 35.5 years I can retire, so there's that.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #163 on: August 31, 2015, 01:43:14 PM »

Good morning, all!  Had to do some work on the computer this morning, figured I'd sign in and say hello.  Mondays off, gotta love it.  El Triunfador robusto going...

Hey there, Joe. How's the good life?

'Tis a different life, that's for sure.  No drinking or smoking at work, can't leave because I feel like it and I don't have anything else to do.  Taxpayers sure are demanding with where their money goes, sheesh.

« Reply #164 on: August 31, 2015, 01:43:31 PM »

Oil surges as OPEC signals it’s open to “fair and reasonable” prices

U.S. crude prices shot up nearly $3 a barrel after OPEC said in a monthly publication it is ready to speak to other oil producers to achieve “fair and reasonable” prices.

$48