Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

« Reply #105 on: August 30, 2015, 04:58:27 PM »

95 degrees and sunny, No fall in the air here now.
Back to our "normal" end of August weather - hot but nothing like your Texas weather.  Great day for the 1st Annual Cincinnati Cigar Festival.  Had a great time with Duke, Craig, Glen and myself.  Great band, great cigars and great BS.
Afternoon cB sounds like a great afternoon event you had.  Hell we are actually cooler than our late Aughus norms of low 100's but still hot as hell.
Thinking there maybe a 2nd Annual Cigar Festival.  No comparison to CIGARfest but well organized and well run.

« Reply #106 on: August 30, 2015, 05:06:53 PM »

Got my history update, now the day can be complete.  Thanks Chip.
+1    I was really missing that.

« Reply #107 on: August 30, 2015, 05:17:04 PM »

Couple of pics from the Cigar Festival.  Oh, that's Duke/Ateupwithit.  Shoulda taking more pics of Dog and Glen but the bantering was fast and furious along withe smokes and drinks.  No sissy beers though.

« Reply #108 on: August 30, 2015, 05:17:28 PM »

Looks like the storms are done around here because the cruise ships are coming in again.  Well actually, this one is heading back out.

« Reply #109 on: August 30, 2015, 05:23:21 PM »

Looks like the storms are done around here because the cruise ships are coming in again.  Well actually, this one is heading back out.

Qiute the island paradise.  Wish I was on that cruise shipping heading off to some exotic locale.

« Reply #110 on: August 30, 2015, 05:25:41 PM »

Mikey, can you tell us the story behind the pictures, especially the one with the ashtray?  Looks like an extinguisher was needed.

« Reply #111 on: August 30, 2015, 05:28:56 PM »

Mikey, can you tell us the story behind the pictures, especially the one with the ashtray?  Looks like an extinguisher was needed.
Ashton ashtray, Rocky Patel table and the featured smoke of the day represented by the Ashton ESG 24 year perfecto seegar band.  Ashton courtesy of Craig/TruDog.

« Reply #112 on: August 30, 2015, 05:34:19 PM »

Evening Mayor of the Caribbean, nice pix and life on the Islands is much better when cruise ships are leaving.

Remnants of Erika are dumping heavy rains up the East Coast

« Reply #113 on: August 30, 2015, 05:36:27 PM »

Couple of pics from the Cigar Festival.  Oh, that's Duke/Ateupwithit.  Shoulda taking more pics of Dog and Glen but the bantering was fast and furious along withe smokes and drinks.  No sissy beers though.
Hooray for no sissy beers!

Isn't Duke moving to TX?

« Reply #114 on: August 30, 2015, 05:38:01 PM »

Mikey, can you tell us the story behind the pictures, especially the one with the ashtray?  Looks like an extinguisher was needed.
Ashton ashtray, Rocky Patel table and the featured smoke of the day represented by the Ashton ESG 24 year perfecto seegar band.  Ashton courtesy of Craig/TruDog.

Very cool.  I see the Ashton on the left but it looks like a crack pipe on the right.  Or a burned plastic tube.

« Reply #115 on: August 30, 2015, 05:38:37 PM »

Me, I am having a cigar and gun shopping.  Some thunderstorms in the area and a rain shower would sure be nice.

« Reply #116 on: August 30, 2015, 05:39:31 PM »

Mikey, can you tell us the story behind the pictures, especially the one with the ashtray?  Looks like an extinguisher was needed.
Ashton ashtray, Rocky Patel table and the featured smoke of the day represented by the Ashton ESG 24 year perfecto seegar band.  Ashton courtesy of Craig/TruDog.

Very cool.  I see the Ashton on the left but it looks like a crack pipe on the right.  Or a burned plastic tube.
WTF is that thing?

« Reply #117 on: August 30, 2015, 05:43:08 PM »

Mikey, can you tell us the story behind the pictures, especially the one with the ashtray?  Looks like an extinguisher was needed.
Ashton ashtray, Rocky Patel table and the featured smoke of the day represented by the Ashton ESG 24 year perfecto seegar band.  Ashton courtesy of Craig/TruDog.

Very cool.  I see the Ashton on the left but it looks like a crack pipe on the right.  Or a burned plastic tube.
WTF is that thing?
Oh good, you see it too.  I thought it was just me.

« Reply #118 on: August 30, 2015, 05:47:31 PM »

Couple of pics from the Cigar Festival.  Oh, that's Duke/Ateupwithit.  Shoulda taking more pics of Dog and Glen but the bantering was fast and furious along withe smokes and drinks.  No sissy beers though.
Hooray for no sissy beers!

Isn't Duke moving to TX?
Timing is up in the air but sometime from October till after the first of the year.  Ramping up a plant for new production.

« Reply #119 on: August 30, 2015, 05:48:14 PM »

Mikey, can you tell us the story behind the pictures, especially the one with the ashtray?  Looks like an extinguisher was needed.
Ashton ashtray, Rocky Patel table and the featured smoke of the day represented by the Ashton ESG 24 year perfecto seegar band.  Ashton courtesy of Craig/TruDog.

Very cool.  I see the Ashton on the left but it looks like a crack pipe on the right.  Or a burned plastic tube.
WTF is that thing?
Oh good, you see it too.  I thought it was just me.
It is definitely there and crack,pipe is a suitable description
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10