Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

  • Administrator
8/30/2015
« on: August 30, 2015, 12:00:30 AM »

Happy Sunday cigar enthusiasts!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2015, 12:33:39 AM »

Enjoying some Mount Gay Black Barrel with my Perdomo.

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 12:35:52 AM »

I know, I know.  Why a rum from Barbados while in the Virgin Islands?  Don't question, just sip and enjoy.

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2015, 12:59:43 AM »

RealFeel®: 91° with 74% humidity out on the balcony
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2015, 01:08:11 AM »

Enjoying some Mount Gay Black Barrel with my Perdomo.

Evening, ,Tony.  So glad you were able to find some decent cigars to enjoy on your vakay.
I wasn't able to get one in today.  Thursday, a buddy (NoVA Dave who was with Gene & I at C-fest) gave me a La Historia ... my first.
It was good, but became even better in the last inch.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2015, 01:11:26 AM »

Earlier, I received a CI e-mail for a deal on Dunhill cigars, but there were also two minor deals, one of which was a funky Mama vitola of the Diesel Unlimited ... i have to say that got me hankering for one of those cigars.  But it's a little too late now ... I have no balcony, porch or patio ... would have to sit on a park bench under a street light, which might appear a little strange at 1:11am

« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2015, 01:11:31 AM »

Enjoying some Mount Gay Black Barrel with my Perdomo.

Evening, ,Tony.  So glad you were able to find some decent cigars to enjoy on your vakay.
I wasn't able to get one in today.  Thursday, a buddy (NoVA Dave who was with Gene & I at C-fest) gave me a La Historia ... my first.
It was good, but became even better in the last inch.
Howdy, Sly.  I've enjoyed a couple of those EPCs.  Very nice, indeed.

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2015, 01:12:59 AM »

Earlier, I received a CI e-mail for a deal on Dunhill cigars, but there were also two minor deals, one of which was a funky Mama vitola of the Diesel Unlimited ... i have to say that got me hankering for one of those cigars.  But it's a little too late now ... I have no balcony, porch or patio ... would have to sit on a park bench under a street light, which might appear a little strange at 1:11am
How's the weather in NoVA tonight?

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2015, 01:16:23 AM »

Just got to the label on this Perdomo, which means I'm about at the half way point.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2015, 01:16:31 AM »

I have just discovered the formula for a Redskin victory: Do not turn on the game. Go to bed when evening chores are finished. Say bedtime prayers, then fall asleep.  Wake up to use bathroom after game is over. Turn on 11pm news to find that Washington wins.
Hear post game press conference with Coach being asked questions mostly about RGIII ... Turn TV off or to another channel.

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2015, 01:18:51 AM »

I have just discovered the formula for a Redskin victory: Do not turn on the game. Go to bed when evening chores are finished. Say bedtime prayers, then fall asleep.  Wake up to use bathroom after game is over. Turn on 11pm news to find that Washington wins.
Hear post game press conference with Coach being asked questions mostly about RGIII ... Turn TV off or to another channel.

That's some ritual but I'd be curious how that works out for you over the course of the season.  ;)
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2015, 01:19:07 AM »

Enjoying some Mount Gay Black Barrel with my Perdomo.

Evening, ,Tony.  So glad you were able to find some decent cigars to enjoy on your vakay.
I wasn't able to get one in today.  Thursday, a buddy (NoVA Dave who was with Gene & I at C-fest) gave me a La Historia ... my first.
It was good, but became even better in the last inch.
Howdy, Sly.  I've enjoyed a couple of those EPCs.  Very nice, indeed.
I forgot that it was an EPC, nothing on the label gave that away.

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2015, 01:20:23 AM »

Enjoying some Mount Gay Black Barrel with my Perdomo.

Evening, ,Tony.  So glad you were able to find some decent cigars to enjoy on your vakay.
I wasn't able to get one in today.  Thursday, a buddy (NoVA Dave who was with Gene & I at C-fest) gave me a La Historia ... my first.
It was good, but became even better in the last inch.
Howdy, Sly.  I've enjoyed a couple of those EPCs.  Very nice, indeed.
I forgot that it was an EPC, nothing on the label gave that away.
I believe his whole name is written out on the label somewhere.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2015, 01:20:43 AM »

Earlier, I received a CI e-mail for a deal on Dunhill cigars, but there were also two minor deals, one of which was a funky Mama vitola of the Diesel Unlimited ... i have to say that got me hankering for one of those cigars.  But it's a little too late now ... I have no balcony, porch or patio ... would have to sit on a park bench under a street light, which might appear a little strange at 1:11am
How's the weather in NoVA tonight?
Weather is nice, hot in the sun, getting more humid.  Hotter tomorrow and in the low 90's the next few days. Humidity rising also.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2015, 01:21:45 AM »

Just got to the label on this Perdomo, which means I'm about at the half way point.
  WWF championship belt ...
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10