Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16

« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2015, 07:42:15 AM »

Traders are racking in the $ this week.

Looks like the Dow Jones will open up about 600 points today.
Gonna be a bumpy week.  Just hold on tight and ride it out.

« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2015, 07:45:14 AM »

Guess Tony had trouble wit it earlier but can't get joe Cigar to open.  2-Fer-Tuesday so does not matter.
Wouldnt work for me either so I checked the DOD site, I wasted my time.
Don't worry, you can just go to the sis for Tuesday double pricing specials...MOW Immortal, 10 robustos for $80, Acid Deep Dish, 10 for $92.64 !
As bad as the others may have gotten the Sis takes the cake for going to hell in a hand basket.  7 or 8  years ago I used to buy at least 50% of my cigars there and I probably have not purchased more than 4 orders from them in the last 2 years.

« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2015, 07:45:59 AM »

Traders are racking in the $ this week.

Looks like the Dow Jones will open up about 600 points today.
Gonna be a bumpy week.  Just hold on tight and ride it out.
Gonna be very bumpy at least until late November 2016 and then who knows what will happen.

« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2015, 07:48:43 AM »

I am not even going to post the picture but:

Caitlyn Jenner Halloween costume triggers social media firestorm
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/25/2015
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2015, 07:55:36 AM »

I am not even going to post the picture but:

Caitlyn Jenner Halloween costume triggers social media firestorm
its a big dick with a gold medal around its head.

« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2015, 08:07:03 AM »

I am not even going to post the picture but:

Caitlyn Jenner Halloween costume triggers social media firestorm
Isn't he jumping the gun a little bit?  Wasn't his costume earlier this year enough?

« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2015, 08:09:49 AM »

I am not even going to post the picture but:

Caitlyn Jenner Halloween costume triggers social media firestorm
Isn't he jumping the gun a little bit?  Wasn't his costume earlier this year enough?
I don't know, the whole damn thing is sickening to me.  Just saw that headline in the Houston News and figured others should suffer too.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/25/2015
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2015, 08:18:19 AM »

I am not even going to post the picture but:

Caitlyn Jenner Halloween costume triggers social media firestorm
Isn't he jumping the gun a little bit?  Wasn't his costume earlier this year enough?
I don't know, the whole damn thing is sickening to me.  Just saw that headline in the Houston News and figured others should suffer too.
Gee thanks guy.

« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2015, 08:20:18 AM »

I am not even going to post the picture but:

Caitlyn Jenner Halloween costume triggers social media firestorm
Isn't he jumping the gun a little bit?  Wasn't his costume earlier this year enough?
I don't know, the whole damn thing is sickening to me.  Just saw that headline in the Houston News and figured others should suffer too.
Gee thanks guy.
You are welcome!  Glad to be of service to the community. ;D

« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2015, 08:24:07 AM »

If any of you radical nutcases (no one else could possibly be interested in such a piece of non politically correct machinery) are shopping for an AR 15 there are some serious good prices showing up lately.

« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2015, 08:31:43 AM »

Good mornin gents

« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2015, 08:35:02 AM »

If any of you radical nutcases (no one else could possibly be interested in such a piece of non politically correct machinery) are shopping for an AR 15 there are some serious good prices showing up lately.
A pistol is next on my list - but I wont do anything without consulting the Banter Firearms Committee

« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2015, 08:37:27 AM »

« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2015, 08:38:55 AM »

If any of you radical nutcases (no one else could possibly be interested in such a piece of non politically correct machinery) are shopping for an AR 15 there are some serious good prices showing up lately.
A pistol is next on my list - but I wont do anything without consulting the Banter Firearms Committee
What sort of Peestoli you thinking about as we do offer deal surfing and price alert services at no extra charge, that is unless you say you are ready and we send you a deal and you don't buy then there is a significant penalty.

« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2015, 08:46:54 AM »

If any of you radical nutcases (no one else could possibly be interested in such a piece of non politically correct machinery) are shopping for an AR 15 there are some serious good prices showing up lately.
A pistol is next on my list - but I wont do anything without consulting the Banter Firearms Committee
What sort of Peestoli you thinking about as we do offer deal surfing and price alert services at no extra charge, that is unless you say you are ready and we send you a deal and you don't buy then there is a significant penalty.
I am not quite ready yet, but I am buying one in the next 24months.  I am thinking a 40, want something with a little heat behind it, but not completely set.  I'll let you know when we get close and then you all can flood me with your opinions.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 16